PDA

View Full Version : Where's Wall (doe) ?

HenryGarfunkle
11-27-2015, 10:17 PM
More importantly where's that rafael guy who was trying to make an argument for Wall > Westbrook. :lol :oldlol:

WayOfWade
11-27-2015, 10:21 PM
Found him!
http://www.classtools.net/_FAKEBOOK/images/w/waldo.jpg

RedBlackAttack
11-27-2015, 10:39 PM
What the hell is happening with the Wizards? Someone who watches them, please enlighten me. Their stumble to start the season doesn't make much sense to me.

They are about to be under .500 and are losing by 30 points to the Celtics. I mean ... really?

Jae Crowder was a +32. WTF.

Hittin_Shots
11-27-2015, 10:43 PM
What the hell is happening with the Wizards? Someone who watches them, please enlighten me. Their stumble to start the season doesn't make much sense to me.

They are about to be under .500 and are losing by 30 points to the Celtics. I mean ... really?

Jae Crowder was a +32. WTF.
When Celtics win this season they tend to win big.

ballup
11-27-2015, 10:45 PM

Wizards have a new offense that shoots a lot more 3s. Team probably needs more time to adjust. Their front court has declined steeply. Gortat can't make shots, Nene is no longer able to play starter minutes.

Derka
11-27-2015, 10:45 PM
Geno Time :banana:

RedBlackAttack
11-27-2015, 10:46 PM
When Celtics win this season they tend to win big.
The Celtics are actually pretty good. They have one of the brightest young minds in the NBA leading them and a pretty well constructed, deep team.

It's not about them. I'm not surprised they are beating the Wiz. I'm surprised how badly Washington looks to start this season.

The East looks much improved this season and maybe that is playing a part, but this one caught me off guard.

RedBlackAttack
11-27-2015, 10:49 PM
Wizards have a new offense that shoots a lot more 3s. Team probably needs more time to adjust. Their front court has declined steeply. Gortat can't make shots, Nene is no longer able to play starter minutes.
I assumed the aging frontcourt must have something to do with it. I would also point out the loss of Pierce, but he really didn't have a huge impact last year until the postseason started.

Relinquish
11-27-2015, 10:54 PM
I don't even know anymore.

bdreason
11-28-2015, 12:10 AM
Wiz have been getting worked lately, and Wall has been posting terrible stats. I haven't watched any of the games, so I'm not sure what's going on.