PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love benched the entire 4th quarter vs Charlotte

VengefulAngel
11-27-2015, 10:44 PM
^^ Title

inb4 Fudge.

RedBlackAttack
11-27-2015, 10:48 PM
The Cavs made a furious comeback when they went small and Blatt rode that lineup to a win. Love still finished with 18/16 and has been playing at an All-Star level so far this year.

/thread

VengefulAngel
11-27-2015, 10:49 PM
The Cavs made a furious comeback when they went small and Blatt rode that lineup to a win.

/thread

Love looked a bit pissed off at the end of the game, it's more of me praising Blatt for having the guts to bench a max player in the 4th, some coaches wouldn't be able to stomach the criticism if they lose.

RedBlackAttack
11-27-2015, 10:51 PM
Love looked a bit pissed off at the end of the game, it's more of me praising Blatt for having the guts to bench a max player in the 4th, some coaches wouldn't be able to stomach the criticism if they lose.
He was actually sprinting up and down the sidelines during that big run with about three minutes left. In fact, I thought he was playing it up a little too much. You thought he looked pissed? I didn't get that vibe at all.

It's a meaningless regular season game. Mozgov sat at the end too... as did Mo Williams.

It's a long season.

ArbitraryWater
11-27-2015, 11:03 PM
The Cavs made a furious comeback when they went small and Blatt rode that lineup to a win. Love still finished with 18/16 and has been playing at an All-Star level so far this year.

/thread

lol

Blue&Orange
11-27-2015, 11:03 PM
Let's talk instead how love fights going bald, grows hair, pulls hair to the front trapped underneath the headband.

Dude just outdone Lebron in headband ridiculousness.