PDA

View Full Version : Is Rondo a top 5-10 PG?

Fire Colangelo
11-28-2015, 02:54 AM
He had a rocky start to the season, but he's been putting up 13/14/9 for the past 11 games.

Rolando
11-28-2015, 06:00 AM
He is definitely in the top 10 this year. Great to see him healthy and getting huge minutes every game. Along with his great numbers on offense, his defense this year has been excellent.

But his team has to start winning more or else all this is meaningless. I've watched them....Cousins and Gay are big time players. They should be doing even better.

theaussieguy
11-28-2015, 07:59 AM
unquestionable top 5 right now and debatable top 3. In another 20 games he will be consensus best pure PG in the league, and nipping the ankles (pun intended) of Curry in rankings.

JohnFreeman
11-28-2015, 08:01 AM
Him and Cousins make a great pairing, both could work on their defense a little

longhornfan1234
11-28-2015, 10:05 AM
unquestionable top 5 right now and debatable top 3. In another 20 games he will be consensus best pure PG in the league, and nipping the ankles (pun intended) of Curry in rankings.

:oldlol: :oldlol: Hell nah...

RidonKs
11-28-2015, 11:47 AM
he ain't top 5

eric bledsoe on the other hand...

HurricaneKid
11-28-2015, 12:15 PM
Not. Even. Close.

I swear you guys think whoever has the ball is the most impactful. In today's game a player who dominates the ball the way he does is a bad player. The fact that he has been awful defensively... well he MIGHT be the best PG on his team but I would still take Collison.

RidonKs
11-28-2015, 12:44 PM
Not. Even. Close.

I swear you guys think whoever has the ball is the most impactful. In today's game a player who dominates the ball the way he does is a bad player. The fact that he has been awful defensively... well he MIGHT be the best PG on his team but I would still take Collison.
he's better than last year, and now that he gets to have the ball in his hands all the time, his defense has been decent. he's entitled though, takes a lot of plays off. collison should be starting but rajon's ego couldn't handle that.

Genaro
11-28-2015, 12:50 PM
Stat padder. Doesn't pass the eye test.

Legends66NBA7
11-28-2015, 12:51 PM
So far....

Curry
Westbrook
Lowry
Lillard
Bledsoe
Paul
Knight
Conley
Jackson

I'd see those guys over him. Probably some I missed. Maybe he's a fringe Top 10.

TemporaMutantur
11-28-2015, 12:58 PM
So far....

Curry
Westbrook
Lowry
Lillard
Bledsoe
Paul
Knight
Conley
Jackson

I'd see those guys over him. Probably some I missed. Maybe he's a fringe Top 10.

I consider Knight more of a SG, but otherwise, yeah.

Rondo's been great for fantasy though. :banana:

But at the same time, Rondo looks better than I have seen him in years, is in great shape, and the King's offense is slowly starting to flow with him.

HurricaneKid
11-28-2015, 01:00 PM
he's better than last year, and now that he gets to have the ball in his hands all the time, his defense has been decent. he's entitled though, takes a lot of plays off. collison should be starting but rajon's ego couldn't handle that.

He got cut during a playoff game last year. OF COURSE HE IS BETTER THAN HE WAS LAST YEAR. So what? If he wasn't he wouldn't be in the league.

salwan
11-28-2015, 01:01 PM
Goat Pg

ZMonkey11
11-28-2015, 01:28 PM
He got cut during a playoff game last year. OF COURSE HE IS BETTER THAN HE WAS LAST YEAR. So what? If he wasn't he wouldn't be in the league.

What the **** is your point in posting this? This statement is worse than trolling in that you try to make a point and make his point for him while trying to belittle his statement.

HurricaneKid
11-28-2015, 01:45 PM
So far....

Curry
Westbrook
Lowry
Lillard
Bledsoe
Paul
Knight
Conley
Jackson

I'd add:

Isaiah Thomas
Teague
Kemba
John Wall
George Hill

I'd have to think about Rubio and A Bradley but I'd probably add them as well.

Pushxx
11-28-2015, 01:55 PM
Avery Bradley is strictly a SG.

Anyway...it's pretty insane how stacked the PG position is. After the initial best 5-10, the next 5-20 are still sick.