PDA

View Full Version : Warriors with Durant vs 1996 Bulls in a 7 game series

Ca$H
11-28-2015, 10:59 AM
If the Warriors salary dump Iggy and Bogut while signing Durant(also re-signing Ezeli and Barnes) then how would they fare in a hypothetical 7 game series vs the 1996 Bulls?

I think every game would come down to the last 6 minutes in the 4th quarter so let us just focus on the closing lineups for both teams.

Curry, Klay, Barnes, Durant, and Draygod vs Ron Harper, Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, and Rodman.

Who wins and in how many games?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-28-2015, 11:16 AM
If the Warriors salary dump Iggy and Bogut while signing Durant(also re-signing Ezeli and Barnes) the how would they fare in a hypothetical 7 game series vs the 1996 Bulls?

I think every game would come down to the last 6 minutes in the 4th quarter so let us just focus on the closing lineups for both teams.

Curry, Klay, Barnes, Durant, and Draygod vs Ron Harper, Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, and Rodman.

Who wins and in how many games?

I honestly don't think we need Durant. We have a very great 3rd Option in Barnes who is improving every year. I'm really confident in his shot taking and whenever he decides to 1v1 a defender he has the advantage over. With Barnes the Ball Keeps moving. He picks his spot very well and his midrange and post game has improved. I may be wrong but, If we can't resign barnes then KD is fine as long as he buys into the team game/perspective.

I think he would because he isn't even complaining about WB's shots. But I would rather keep the winning core.

Also, We absolutely Slaughter the bulls not even a question. Put Pippen on CurrY? Can't happen he would be exhausted chasing Steph through picks and steph would torch him with the outside shot. Now, Put him on KD thats fine but no one stops KD from getting at least 25 given his size and pure scoring ability. Now, if they all focus attention on those 2 then Klay who can go hot any moment will torch them. Barnes will knock down his shots and Dreymond will knock down his too.

Warriors would win in 6 I think.

Ca$H
11-28-2015, 11:30 AM
I honestly don't think we need Durant. We have a very great 3rd Option in Barnes who is improving every year. I'm really confident in his shot taking and whenever he decides to 1v1 a defender he has the advantage over. With Barnes the Ball Keeps moving. He picks his spot very well and his midrange and post game has improved. I may be wrong but, If we can't resign barnes then KD is fine as long as he buys into the team game/perspective.

I think he would because he isn't even complaining about WB's shots. But I would rather keep the winning core.

Also, We absolutely Slaughter the bulls not even a question. Put Pippen on CurrY? Can't happen he would be exhausted chasing Steph through picks and steph would torch him with the outside shot. Now, Put him on KD thats fine but no one stops KD from getting at least 25 given his size and pure scoring ability. Now, if they all focus attention on those 2 then Klay who can go hot any moment will torch them. Barnes will knock down his shots and Dreymond will knock down his too.

Warriors would win in 6 I think.

In the last 6 minutes I think Jordan guards Curry, Pippen guards Durant, Rodman guards Klay, Harper guards Draygod, and Kukoc guards Barnes.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-28-2015, 11:33 AM
In the last 6 minutes I think Jordan guards Curry, Pippen guards Durant, Rodman guards Klay, Harper guards Draygod, and Kukoc guards Barnes.

All bad matchups energywise. Run through 1000 picks for 6 mins. Klay would kill Rodman on the perimeter. That means that he won't be inside to get the rebounds. Also, Jordan guarding Steph doesn't really matter. If Stephs shot has been going in the past 3 quarters it won't really matter how he guards steph. The same thing for Durant who is excellent at getting to the line and whos 3 point game is pretty good with a deadly midrange game.

Orlando Magic
11-28-2015, 01:16 PM
All bad matchups energywise. Run through 1000 picks for 6 mins. Klay would kill Rodman on the perimeter. That means that he won't be inside to get the rebounds. Also, Jordan guarding Steph doesn't really matter. If Stephs shot has been going in the past 3 quarters it won't really matter how he guards steph. The same thing for Durant who is excellent at getting to the line and whos 3 point game is pretty good with a deadly midrange game.

You are a prisoner of the moment. The Bulls would ****ing slaughter them. Jordan and Pippen are arguably the best perimeter defensive duo of all time. Rodman would mind **** the shit out of the Warriors players lol.

The Warriors would be lucky to win 2 games in a best of 7. This thread is ****ing retarded.

nba_55
11-28-2015, 01:29 PM
Warriors in 6.

Fire Colangelo
11-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Serious?

The Warriors without Durant will probably give the Bulls trouble, now you add Durant? :oldlol: