PDA

View Full Version : How long do the Warriors keep this core together?

TrueBlue89
11-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Is there a possibility the likes of Thompson, Barnes, Green become disillusioned with the praise Curry is getting & force a trade elsewhere to become the "main man"?

I mean winning is fun and everything but no one wants to be a Pippen, Ginobili or Gasol. That's why I have mad respect for Kobe forcing Shaq out of LA & eventually proving he could win without him twice. With hard work & dedication here's nothing stopping Barnes from becoming another Kawhi/PG or Klay moving to another team & transforming into the Reggie Miller/Ray Allen of his generation.

WorldWarriors
11-28-2015, 06:11 PM
Is there a possibility the likes of Thompson, Barnes, Green become disillusioned with the praise Curry is getting & force a trade elsewhere to become the "main man"?

I mean winning is fun and everything but no one wants to be a Pippen, Ginobili or Gasol. That's why I have mad respect for Kobe forcing Shaq out of LA & eventually proving he could win without him twice. With hard work & dedication here's nothing stopping Barnes from becoming another Kawhi/PG or Klay moving to another team & transforming into the Reggie Miller/Ray Allen of his generation.

Who knows? Everybody is happy when they are winning. So there is no discord yet. Barnes is really young though. Even when his next contract is up he will still be young enough to do things with another teamThe only issue I see is salary. Nobody is unhappy yet. Nice try though, lol.

Brokenbeat
11-28-2015, 07:54 PM
I don't get that vibe from them at all. I can see Barnes leaving at some point, though (especially if the Warriors don't match this offseason).

FKAri
11-28-2015, 08:05 PM
Barnes is gone. Let's see who they get in the summer in return.

Embers
11-28-2015, 08:17 PM
May sound dumb but If I was Warriors id let Barnes go and get in Kevin Durants ear. They have the cash left over to get it done.

Curry
Thompson
Durant
Green
Bogut

Iggy
Livingston
Ezeli
Barbosa

Please

Andrei89
11-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Until 2030 probably

FashionIssues
11-28-2015, 08:20 PM
May sound dumb but If I was Warriors id let Barnes go and get in Kevin Durants ear. They have the cash left over to get it done.

:roll:

bdreason
11-29-2015, 12:43 AM
Bogut and Iggy will be gone next off-season. Barnes will re-sign. Klay and Draygod are already signed. Curry will sign a max extension in the off-season.

Heavincent
11-29-2015, 12:45 AM
Bogut and Iggy will be gone next off-season. Barnes will re-sign. Klay and Draygod are already signed. Curry will sign a max extension in the off-season.

Losing Iguodala will be a huge blow.

FKAri
11-29-2015, 12:51 AM
Iggy isn't leaving. Dude wants to be in silicon valley. He has all his tech investments going. This is the reason he came to GS in the first place.

Barnes is gone for sure.

STATUTORY
11-29-2015, 12:53 AM
Iggy isn't leaving. Dude wants to be in silicon valley. He has all his tech investments going. This is the reason he came to GS in the first place.

Barnes is gone for sure.

:lol what?

didnt kno iggy was bout that zuckerberg life

Marchesk
11-29-2015, 12:54 AM
Weren't the Thunder supposed to be the Warriors at this point? I'm thinking back to three years ago when they went into the finals favored against the Heat, of all things.

bdreason
11-29-2015, 12:58 AM

Barnes is gone for sure.

Barnes is a RFA, he isn't going anywhere.

bdreason
11-29-2015, 01:06 AM
Losing Iguodala will be a huge blow.

We may be able to keep Iggy, since he's signed through next season. It all depends on how much luxury tax the Owners are willing to pay. Barnes is going to get $15-18M, and I have to believe the team will offer Curry a 5-year max extension ($25-30M).

Cleverness
11-29-2015, 01:07 AM

Why do you think Iguodala is leaving?

Funktion
11-29-2015, 01:09 AM
:lol what?

didnt kno iggy was bout that zuckerberg life

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/25/nbas-iguodala-talks-tech-investing-and-vc-pals.html

Funktion
11-29-2015, 01:10 AM
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/25/nbas-iguodala-talks-tech-investing-and-vc-pals.html

my bad link dont work

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/andre-iguodala-takes-talents-tech-122200830.html