PDA

View Full Version : What is this call all about?

Chokefree
11-29-2015, 07:04 AM
https://streamable.com/grlw

Are the refs really helping out lebron still? wtf?

https://vine.co/v/iaDTjWHVEHT

WTF?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bobopenguin
11-29-2015, 07:09 AM
https://streamable.com/grlw

Are the refs really helping out lebron still? wtf?

https://vine.co/v/iaDTjWHVEHT

WTF?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

utter trash. trash team, trash players, trash refs, trash arena, trash crowd, trash owner, trash fan.

Miss Bella
11-29-2015, 07:10 AM
It was thoroughly disgusting what went on yesterday. Highway robbery, we deserved the win, just like we deserved the win against GSW.

Chokefree
11-29-2015, 03:37 PM
the refs.....:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Marchesk
11-29-2015, 03:46 PM
The ref was looking right at the play. :facepalm

T_L_P
11-29-2015, 03:48 PM
Andy V is laughing on the bench because he knows how bad that missed call was.

FKAri
11-29-2015, 03:48 PM
This is how the NBA makes superstars more than human.

Chokefree
11-29-2015, 03:51 PM
How come the lebron stans are avoiding this thread? :facepalm

sportjames23
11-29-2015, 03:54 PM
Damn, ref was right there, too, looking right at that shit. :oldlol:

STATUTORY
11-29-2015, 03:55 PM
no justice for light skinned brotha Brook Lopez

#mulattolivematters

LBJ 23
11-29-2015, 04:02 PM
How come the lebron stans are avoiding this thread? :facepalm

It's funny 1 wrong call going to Lebron's advantage and whole ISH is crying and whinning, meanwhile Lebron(being one of the best players in the league or arguably the best and face of the league) gets fouled EVERY game on so many layups or shots around the rim and refs just swallow their whistles. And this has become a habit or a routine now. Those watching every game can see on the replays how many and 1's and plain fouls refs don't call when it comes to Lebron. It's true he's built like a tank but that doesn't mean he can get hammered on most of his layups with no foul being called.

And he's the only one right now held to such standards Durant, Westbrook, Curry, lets not even start with Harden, they all get those calls from the refs with no hesitation.

kennethgriffin
11-29-2015, 04:08 PM
one more reason yall can trust me more than any other poster on this board

lopez hooked lebrons arm and dragged him to try and make it look like a defensive foul

its the same call that went against lowry at the end of the warriors game

Kvnzhangyay
11-29-2015, 04:20 PM

lopez hooked lebrons arm and dragged him to try and make it look like a defensive foul

The first one isn't a missed call on Lebron but the second one def is

Uncle Drew
11-29-2015, 04:35 PM
How come no one is talking about the refs screwing over the Cavs in the first half of the game? Oh right, because they didn't watch it, and only get opinions over vines.

RRR3
11-29-2015, 04:40 PM
It's funny 1 wrong call going to Lebron's advantage and whole ISH is crying and whinning, meanwhile Lebron(being one of the best players in the league or arguably the best and face of the league) gets fouled EVERY game on so many layups or shots around the rim and refs just swallow their whistles. And this has become a habit or a routine now. Those watching every game can see on the replays how many and 1's and plain fouls refs don't call when it comes to Lebron. It's true he's built like a tank but that doesn't mean he can get hammered on most of his layups with no foul being called.

And he's the only one right now held to such standards Durant, Westbrook, Curry, lets not even start with Harden, they all get those calls from the refs with no hesitation.
LeBron gets hammered a lot with no call it seems lately, but I've heard many say the same is true for Melo, no?

inclinerator
11-29-2015, 04:58 PM

kenneth defending bran?

RedBlackAttack
11-29-2015, 05:04 PM
utter trash. trash team, trash players, trash refs, trash arena, trash crowd, trash owner, trash fan.

It was thoroughly disgusting what went on yesterday. Highway robbery, we deserved the win, just like we deserved the win against GSW.
This is what happens when your franchise stupidly trades away the rights to its draft picks when it was never anything close to a conference contender, let alone a championship contender. Those are things that only teams one small step away (or already there) should do to solidify their run.

Nets fans should be cheering loudly for every loss in the hopes of getting a high draft pick, just as Cavs fans did for a few years. Instead, the (very good) Celtics franchise are the ones celebrating every Nets defeat.

I can't think of a worse fate than watching a horrible product and not even being able to look forward to the draft. That's what you call a "trash franchise."

Lebronxrings
11-29-2015, 05:05 PM
lol @ refs helping lebron.

Lebron is the most disrespected superstar in terms of officiating in league history.

Lebronxrings
11-29-2015, 05:06 PM
This is what happens when your franchise stupidly trades away the rights to its draft picks. Nets fans should be cheering loudly for every loss in the hopes of getting a high draft pick, just as Cavs fans did for a few years.

I can't think of a worse fate than watching a horrible product and not even being able to look forward to the draft. That's what you call a "trash franchise."
:roll: :roll: :roll:

rat poison. :banana:

Spurs m8
11-29-2015, 05:14 PM
LeBron bailed out again.

Shit is rigged.

Flat out.

Gus Hemmingway
11-29-2015, 05:20 PM
This is what happens when your franchise stupidly trades away the rights to its draft picks when it was never anything close to a conference contender, let alone a championship contender. Those are things that only teams one small step away (or already there) should do to solidify their run.

Nets fans should be cheering loudly for every loss in the hopes of getting a high draft pick, just as Cavs fans did for a few years. Instead, the (very good) Celtics franchise are the ones celebrating every Nets defeat.

Ah yes, remind me of my Cleveland Browns :cry:

JT123
11-29-2015, 05:26 PM
I'll take a big mac and large fries please.

sportjames23
11-29-2015, 05:35 PM
kenneth defending bran?

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

Fallen Angel
11-29-2015, 05:35 PM
There's no debating that the refs messed up two calls that played a significant role in the outcome of the game.

Cavalier fans shouldn't be trying to defend themselves over what was obviously two fouls on Lebron, you got the win so there's no need to act like little shits.

04mzwach
11-29-2015, 05:46 PM
That's what I call a clutch play by lebron. Haah

Chokefree
11-29-2015, 07:18 PM
I'll take a big mac and large fries please.
Stop quoting your customers.....