11-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Smart smart choice.

No defense
Inefficient
Slow
Drinks and fights fans
Will probably get a DUI soon
Drives 108 mph

They saw what type of character he was, saw his game and ultimately chose the better player. Porzingas is a different story but Okafor is a nobody. He's a 7 foot Ty Lawson

Gus Hemmingway
11-29-2015, 02:42 PM
18/8 > 10/5

AirTupac
11-29-2015, 02:45 PM
18/8 > 10/5

Im glad bozos like you arent running the team. Jim Buss may be a retard but you sir are a drooling autisitic ****

Nash
11-29-2015, 02:56 PM
Something really off with Lakers fans who shit on Okafor. Dude has some of the nicest moves we've seen from a big man and is looking really good. Scoring with ease, just owned KAT(who is looking really good).

Mentioning his teams record is just stupid.

Russell on the other hand hasn't looked impressive at all.

Springsteen
11-29-2015, 03:08 PM
Something really off with Lakers fans who shit on Okafor. Dude has some of the nicest moves we've seen from a big man and is looking really good. Scoring with ease, just owned KAT(who is looking really good).

They'll take any scrap of news they can get to prop up D'Angeslow.

AirBonner
11-29-2015, 03:10 PM
Smart smart choice.

No defense
Inefficient
Slow
Drinks and fights fans
Will probably get a DUI soon
Drives 108 mph

They saw what type of character he was, saw his game and ultimately chose the better player. Porzingas is a different story but Okafor is a nobody. He's a 7 foot Ty Lawson
Damage control :lol

outbreak
11-29-2015, 04:54 PM

It looks incredibly insecure when they make all these threads trying to shit on okafor and trying to prop up Russell. Russell might turn out ok but so far he's looked like he has much more to overcome than Porzingis or Okafor.

Half this post makes no sense anyway.

No defence? he's a better defender than russell and is averaging 1.7 blocks per game so he can defend the rim even if he's struggling one on one against other bigs (most young bigs do)

Inefficient? he's putting up 18ppg on 47% shooting, not ideal but again it's better than Russell and he's the focal point on a horrid team and has seen double teams at times. Needs work but again better than Russell.

Slow? wtf? Has some of the smoothest post moves I've ever seen for someone his age. He is far from a stiff and speed is one of Russell's big weaknesses.

The off court issues are legit but at 19 years old it's too early to say conclusively if they are going to be problems going forward. It could be an issue considering he's in Philly and not a strongly structured and regimented organisation.

Spurs m8
11-29-2015, 05:03 PM
LOL why do Lakers fans feel the need to sell their bust draft choice, almost on a daily basis at the moment?

CelticBaller
11-29-2015, 05:30 PM
LOL why do Lakers fans feel the need to sell their bust draft choice, almost on a daily basis at the moment?
Insecurity

Smoke117
11-29-2015, 05:35 PM
Im glad bozos like you arent running the team. Jim Buss may be a retard but you sir are a drooling autisitic ****

He couldn't do any worse. Jim Buss has already turned one of the mightiest franchises in sports into one of the biggest laughingstocks in sports.

TheMilkyBarKid
11-29-2015, 05:36 PM
Okafor, porzingis and mudiay all would've been much better choices.

Still it's early days.

FKAri
11-29-2015, 05:43 PM
We don't know yet. I think he was a smart pick. Okafor was the low hanging fruit and Porzingis was too risky. He may or may not be the best player when its all said and done but I like the pick.

STATUTORY
11-29-2015, 05:46 PM

Still it's early days.

clown post :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebronxrings
11-29-2015, 05:47 PM
insecure.

:banana:

NugzFan
11-29-2015, 06:43 PM

Still it's early days.

Glad they passed on mudiay.

fiddy
11-29-2015, 06:48 PM
lmao

NugzFan
11-29-2015, 06:53 PM
lmao

I know they were never considering mudiay at 2 but I'm very glad they didn't take him anyways.

Nick Young
11-29-2015, 07:01 PM
Hi might become the new Zack Randolph though. Don't forget that post beast Randolph was the leader of the Jailblazers back in the day.

TheMilkyBarKid
11-29-2015, 07:14 PM
I would be too if I were a Nuggets fan.

Mudiay is a stud.

STATUTORY
11-29-2015, 07:35 PM

dat big lipped fool shooting 30% and turning the ball over at record rate?

yea i'm glad too :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
11-29-2015, 07:44 PM
Chalk up another victory for the curry/kobe fam. We stay winning!

MMM
11-29-2015, 07:49 PM
Doesn't really matter who the Lakers took because they will be racking up a lot of L's the next few seasons. They need to stop tearing down Philly as if they are in a dif boat. Both teams will remain shit until they get a franchise guy with top 5-10 potential

NugzFan
11-30-2015, 01:02 PM
dat big lipped fool shooting 30% and turning the ball over at record rate?

yea i'm glad too :roll:

Yup. Those things will improve as he gets older.

noob cake
11-30-2015, 01:09 PM

And is 2-14 really even better than 0-17 with their PF stud in Randle and SG stud in Clarkson.

What does that say about Ru'slow if he can't win with 3-4x the talent Okafor has around him.