PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love's last 6 games: 24.3 points a game on 55.8% 3PT, 72.8% TS

RedBlackAttack
11-29-2015, 05:14 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/30wy36a.jpg
https://twitter.com/nbastats/status/671011066676137984

Love is such a skilled offensive player. He is really in a great rhythm right now. It's a joy to watch this guy play the game.

outbreak
11-29-2015, 05:20 PM
http://thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/youtherealmvp.jpg

Cocaine80s
11-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Dudes current averages are ****ed up because of his early games. His shoulder seems fine now and he looks comfortable. Might be the best 3 pt shooter on the team behind Kyrie now

Spurs5Rings2014
11-29-2015, 05:23 PM
The one saving grace about LeBaldo getting his 3rd is that Love/Irving would undoubtedly be FMVP over him.

:applause:

JT123
11-29-2015, 05:24 PM
This is the type of efficiency he should have been displaying all along. Wade, Bosh, and Irving all have had their most efficient seasons playing alongside Lebron. Better late than never I guess :applause:

DaOldLion
11-29-2015, 05:24 PM
just think this guy will be the third option when Irving is back and healthy

:eek: :eek:

TrueBlue89
11-29-2015, 05:25 PM
LeBron once again making his teammates better. :applause:

If only he could actually defend though.

RedBlackAttack
11-29-2015, 05:26 PM
Dudes current averages are ****ed up because of his early games. His shoulder seems fine now and he looks comfortable. Might be the best 3 pt shooter on the team behind Kyrie now
The way he is shooting the ball, the spacing is going to be unreal once Kyrie gets back out there. Two of the best three-point shooters in the league, and one of them is going to pull a big away from the basket. He's also looked really good on the block.

I never thought he was healthy last season. Even after games when he would say he felt completely fine, you could just see that he was laboring around. That shoulder injury may have been a blessing in disguise when all is said and done.

He looks like he is in the best shape of his career.

Spurs5Rings2014
11-29-2015, 05:26 PM
just think this guy will be the third option when Irving is back and healthy

:eek: :eek:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Klay wishes he could sniff those stats and he's the second option.

STACKED.

No excuses.

Gus Hemmingway
11-29-2015, 05:27 PM
Irvings time off, all the other injured players, has given Lebron and Love the time to gel like blood brothers. It's that chemistry they were lacking last year and Love has regained his Minnesota confidence.

It's going to be very very interesting to see Blatt formula up the rotations when Irv/Shump get back

90sgoat
11-29-2015, 05:33 PM
Lebron getting carried.

90sgoat
11-29-2015, 05:34 PM
Irvings time off, all the other injured players, has given Lebron and Love the time to gel like blood brothers. It's that chemistry they were lacking last year and Love has regained his Minnesota confidence.

It's going to be very very interesting to see Blatt formula up the rotations when Irv/Shump get back

Everyone understands this is Dubeta right?

JT123
11-29-2015, 05:39 PM
Everyone understands this is Dubeta right?
Dubeta hasn't posted in weeks, yet is STILL living rent free :lol :lol

Indian guy
11-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Going from 3rd option touches to 2nd option makes a world of difference. Especially now that they're making a concerted effort to go to him in the post, which seems to make him an even more dangerous outside shooter. I recall plenty of people blaming LeBron for Love's play last season, even though there's no history of a healthy star not excelling alongside LeBron. Bosh averaged over 20/10 from 2011-2014 in games Wade didn't play and we're now seeing the same from Love. It's all about touches. A 3rd option, no matter how good, is not going to average more than the high teens. And that's a best case scenario.

Heavincent
11-29-2015, 05:46 PM
He's the best offensive PF in the league and has been since his Minnesota days.

People who questioned his ability are idiots. There's nothing he can't do on offense.

AirBonner
11-29-2015, 05:51 PM
I hope he wins the finals mvp

GIF REACTION
11-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Just imagine when Kyrie is back

Love posts up deep on the block, you got Lebron and Kyrie top of the three

You can switch that around with Lebron down low and Love and Kyrie up top

Defenses simply won't be able to cover them. Stop Love's easy post possession, or risk giving Irving a flicker of space to nail an open 3 or get an easy drive to the hoop to break things down

Defenses will be scrambling when all 3 of these guys are up and running

RedBlackAttack
11-29-2015, 06:04 PM
Going from 3rd option touches to 2nd option makes a world of difference. Especially now that they're making a concerted effort to go to him in the post, which seems to make him an even more dangerous outside shooter. I recall plenty of people blaming LeBron for Love's play last season, even though there's no history of a healthy star not excelling alongside LeBron. Bosh averaged over 20/10 from 2011-2014 in games Wade didn't play and we're now seeing the same from Love. It's all about touches. A 3rd option, no matter how good, is not going to average more than the high teens. And that's a best case scenario.
...and both Love and LeBron will lose some shots/touches when Kyrie gets back, as they should. The end-game is to win a title, not have great statistics.

He just looks a lot better this year, though. He was lumbering around last year and just not moving well. I think his back was an issue, especially the first half of the season. He started to right the ship late in the year prior to the injury.

A lack of touches are no one's "fault" when you have three incredibly gifted offensive players getting together. I do think Love will be more involved now when the Cavs are at full strength, because he is playing better.

Gus Hemmingway
11-29-2015, 06:05 PM
The Cavs rotation: Mo, Delly, Bron, Love, TT. Has the highest net rating in the NBA (yes, right above Curry, Kay, Barnes, iggy, green)

Irving will replace Mo, but will Blatt close out with Shump over Delly? Delly's +\- is off the charts for a bench player, he's also #1 assist/turnover ratio AND leads assists for all backup PGs.

LoneyROY7
11-29-2015, 06:06 PM

People who questioned his ability are idiots. There's nothing he can't do on offense.

:roll:

RedBlackAttack
11-29-2015, 06:08 PM
The Cavs rotation: Mo, Delly, Bron, Love, TT. Has the highest net rating in the NBA (2nd above Curry, Kay, Barnes, iggy, green)

Irving will replace Mo, but will Blatt close out with Shump over Delly? Delly's +\- is off the charts for a bench player, he's also #1 assist/turnover ratio AND leads assists for all backup PGs.
Shump will replace JR in those situations. Smith is too reckless defensively. You saw it again last night when he needlessly bumped Johnson on that three-pointer at the end.

It will also obviously depend on the opponent. The Cavs are going to have a really versatile package of players to dip into.

They could do...

Kyrie
Delly
Shump
LBJ
Thompson

-or-

Kyrie
Shump
LBJ
Love
Thompson

...or flip Shump for Delly depending on who the opponent is.

GIF REACTION
11-29-2015, 06:20 PM
The depth will come soon

A bench of JR smith, Mo Williams, Delly, TT, Richard Jefferson, Varejao

Insane depth if the health works out

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-29-2015, 06:24 PM
absolutely stacked.

I actually don't hate Love.
Good for him that he found his groove. Hopefully Lebeta won't throw him under the bus if something happens.

StephHamann
11-29-2015, 06:32 PM

Oh another spot up shooter for Lebron

Monta Ellis MVP
11-29-2015, 06:50 PM
As many of you may have already found out by now I am a Big Time Pacers fan and I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. LeBron James has been playing well lately without Kyrie Irving but we have been playing mostly against Eastern Conference teams. Let's not forget how Detroit and Toronto got the best of us as well, as well as the Bucks. We should be able to beat these teams even if our team isn't 100% healthy. Our team does look very deep this year however Curry is legitimately playing at an All Time Great Level right now and some have said there hasn't been anyone better. As a Cavaliers fan I have accepted the fact that LeBron has been on the decline for some time now but he has such a good supporting cast laced with All-Star talent that we should be able to do it this year.

Mr. Jabbar
11-29-2015, 07:41 PM
LeStack via collusion :lol

JohnMax
11-29-2015, 07:43 PM
Most of ISH hasn't realized Lebron's halfcourt game has declined so he's even more dependent on Kevin Love this year.

stalkerforlife
11-29-2015, 07:54 PM
As many of you may have already found out by now I am a Big Time Pacers fan and I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. LeBron James has been playing well lately without Kyrie Irving but we have been playing mostly against Eastern Conference teams. Let's not forget how Detroit and Toronto got the best of us as well, as well as the Bucks. We should be able to beat these teams even if our team isn't 100% healthy. Our team does look very deep this year however Curry is legitimately playing at an All Time Great Level right now and some have said there hasn't been anyone better. As a Cavaliers fan I have accepted the fact that LeBron has been on the decline for some time now but he has such a good supporting cast laced with All-Star talent that we should be able to do it this year.

:roll:

ballinhun8
11-29-2015, 08:40 PM
F Cleveland

K thx

Meticode
11-29-2015, 08:55 PM
I haven't paid much attention to what he's doing statistically since Irving's not playing. It's nice to see he's stepping up his game and getting in the paint more, but will it remain that way when Irving comes back? Last season Irving/LeBron were buddy-buddy much closer than Love was to either of them.

JT123
11-29-2015, 08:55 PM
F Cleveland

K thx
Such a phony poster. :oldlol:
Pretends to be a "Bulls fan", yet all he ever posts is Lebron hatred while kissing Kobe's ass. :rolleyes:

ballinhun8
11-29-2015, 08:59 PM
Such a phony poster. :oldlol:
Pretends to be a "Bulls fan", yet all he ever posts is Lebron hatred while kissing Kobe's ass. :rolleyes:

Lmfao funny guy you are funny

I been around a long time on these boards cheering for my Bulls long before you joined

Lbron has always played for a rival so obviously I wouldn't like him. Just like i don't like Aaron Rodgers. I know you don't understand the concept of team rivals but this is what TEAM fans talk about.

STATUTORY
11-29-2015, 09:03 PM
http://fetchdeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/PanCakes.jpg

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/0851afae9fe8d7958810e8777dacacd51368907315_full.jp g

http://www.cscassets.com/recipes/xlarge_466x320/xlarge_25721.jpg

breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Bran's house, dude's gotta have it muthaf@cking stacked

Blue&Orange
11-29-2015, 09:21 PM

and tards still want to argue how better the game is today.Love the best offensive PF in the league :oldlol:

weak fluffy era

LoneyROY7
11-29-2015, 09:24 PM
and tards still want to argue how better the game is today.Love the best offensive PF in the league :oldlol:

weak fluffy era

The problem is that was a ridiculous comment. :oldlol:

Kevin Love is most certainly NOT the best offensive PF in the game.

DukeDelonte13
11-29-2015, 10:14 PM
both Love and Delly are playing much improved.

Cavs are also executing more consistently on offense and defense.

Last year they were playing so sloppy and helter-skelter at this point.

PWB15
11-29-2015, 10:52 PM

Love is such a skilled offensive player. He is really in a great rhythm right now. It's a joy to watch this guy play the game.

Are they satisfactory numbers to his coach Lebron? That's what matters the most