PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is a narcissist, maybe he wants this attention and to go out like this?

SavageMode
11-29-2015, 08:31 PM
I am beginning to wonder if Kobe's horrid game is intentional or if he is just that bad. Maybe that narcissistic ego is craving the medias attention after being a lottery team year after year and seeing Lebron shine in the past 5 finals. Not to mention his teammates leaving his sorry ass. First Phil Jackson leaving, then D-fish, then his best buddy Gasol. Kobe wants that NBA emotional exit probably?

STATUTORY
11-29-2015, 08:34 PM
can't wait to see how shook u gonna be when Kobe gets a standing ovation at Cavs arena or whichever team you root for on his farewell tour this season

outbreak
11-29-2015, 08:35 PM
Maybe OP should delete his account.

warriorfan
11-29-2015, 08:35 PM
stretchbe is tanking while dangelo develops...it's the right thing to do the Lakers are not ready yet

Akrazotile
11-29-2015, 08:37 PM
I am beginning to wonder if Kobe's horrid game is intentional or if he is just that bad. Maybe that narcissistic ego is craving the medias attention after being a lottery team year after year and seeing Lebron shine in the past 5 finals. Not to mention his teammates leaving his sorry ass. First Phil Jackson leaving, then D-fish, then his best buddy Gasol. Kobe wants that NBA emotional exit probably?

I think he was hoping to keep playing next year, and that's why he didn't announce anything. But once it became clear that he was the worst player in the league and that nobody would even give him a minimum contract next year, he announced his retirement now so he can get all the fanfare and well wishes at each arena they play at. He's not retiring on his own terms, he's retiring because nobody will take him next year, for any amount of money, period. He's overstayed his time. Basically this is a way to turn getting laughed at into getting lauded. Smart move overall I guess.

JT123
11-29-2015, 08:38 PM
All Kobe cares about is attention. His first plan was to play coy about retirement all season while having an ATG bounce back season. :oldlol: Now that he's finally realized how awful he is he needs to find another way to bring the spotlight to him, ie his retirement announcement. A rather transparent effort to get the media to spend the rest of the season kissing his ass instead of rightfully criticizing him.

JT123
11-29-2015, 08:41 PM
I think he was hoping to keep playing next year, and that's why he didn't announce anything. But once it became clear that he was the worst player in the league and that nobody would even give him a minimum contract next year, he announced his retirement now so he can get all the fanfare and well wishes at each arena they play at. He's not retiring on his own terms, he's retiring because nobody will take him next year, for any amount of money, period. He's overstayed his time. Basically this is a way to turn getting laughed at into getting lauded. Smart move overall I guess.
:oldlol: Literally just posted the same exact thing. Great minds think alike

ballinhun8
11-29-2015, 08:42 PM
All Kobe cares about is attention. His first plan was to play coy about retirement all season while having an ATG bounce back season. :oldlol: Now that he's finally realized how awful he is he needs to find another way to bring the spotlight to him, ie his retirement announcement. A rather transparent effort to get the media to spend the rest of the season kissing his ass instead of rightfully criticizing him.

Kobe is all you took about

I can't even call you a lebron stan anymore. You. Are. A Kobe stan

Congrats.

Mr. Jabbar
11-29-2015, 08:43 PM
Kobe will retire after this season but he will live forever in the minds of the bran fam. Positive finals record will always haunt them :lol :lol

SouBeachTalents
11-29-2015, 09:03 PM
Lol, Kobe's never done anything as narcissistic or attention seeking as this

http://waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/the-Decision-LeBron-James-ESPN.png

JT123
11-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Lol, Kobe's never done anything as narcissistic or attention seeking as this

http://waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/the-Decision-LeBron-James-ESPN.png
You mean raise money for starving kids? :rolleyes:

GIF REACTION
11-29-2015, 09:05 PM
And? If given the world at your knees, you understand the importance of yourself in the universe

He is an important figure in sports history. He will not go quietly into the wind. He SHALL not go quietly into the wind. Narcissism is a fickle step from influential. From motivational.

Kobe matters. Top 15.

Funktion
11-29-2015, 09:11 PM
or crossdressed like LePrince

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXaJ4wLyhN8

jimmy77x
11-29-2015, 09:15 PM
You mean raise money for starving kids? :rolleyes:

Bron stans really are brainwashed :roll: :roll: