PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bledsoe vs Brandon Knight

livingby3's
11-29-2015, 09:41 PM
which player fetch a higher return should the Suns be interested in shipping one of them?

LoneyROY7
11-29-2015, 09:46 PM
which player fetch a higher return should the Suns be interested in shipping one of them?

Why would they ship either one when they're both playing the best ball of their careers TOGETHER?

livingby3's
11-29-2015, 10:10 PM
and where are the Suns headed? they can't check big SG like Klay. They are relying on both PGs chucking and having a good night so they can win games.

And they need a guy at PF. Markieff is getting all the hates and I dont see him turning around. Leuer plays no D. Mirza is inconsistent atm.

The Suns' assets? U got Morris, the young guns or one of either their PGs. With the later bringing the highest value.

Milbuck
11-29-2015, 10:19 PM
Bledsoe by far. Knight is playing great in that 2 PG offense where he isn't asked to run the offense like a traditional point and can focus on being a scoring hybrid guard, but he is nowhere near as effective if you don't use him like that. Actually hurts your offense if you rely on him as a floor general to consistently get others involved and run the team, which most teams are going to be looking for in a 6'3" guard that likes to dribble around a ton. Bledsoe can go to the majority of teams in the league and be an impact player. Knight needs much more specific conditions to flourish.

dhsilv
11-29-2015, 10:27 PM
Knight is a guy who I think is brilliant but just doesn't have the natural gifts. Bledsoe is the opposite. A freak athlete not that smart. I'll take the freak athlete. So would most teams.

But I"m not sure what you'd get for either given injuries to Bledsoe.

MMM
11-29-2015, 10:28 PM
Give me the leader

Milbuck
11-29-2015, 10:35 PM
Knight is a guy who I think is brilliant but just doesn't have the natural gifts.
I would say it's the opposite. Knight is actually a really talented player without the high BBIQ or playmaking instincts you would expect from his position.