PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is a step ahead of everybody

warriorfan
11-29-2015, 11:19 PM
Kobe has been in the league for 20 years. He knows that the Lakers were not going to be able to win the championship. Kobe knows that 2nd place is the first loser. It's all or nothing.

Kobe is tanking the team on purpose so the Lakers can hit the Lottery one more time. Next year if they can land a great lotto pick and if D'Angelo can continue to improve they will be an attractive Free Agent destination and with Kobe coming off the books...they can get whoever they want.

Lakers were in good hands for 20 years with Kobe and now he is making sure that they will be in the best possible position once he retires.

While you guys play checkers, Kobe is playing Chess.

:applause:

Nick Young
11-29-2015, 11:20 PM
Kobe is basically Jesus or Neo in this situation.

GIF REACTION
11-29-2015, 11:21 PM
do you read books op

stalkerforlife
11-29-2015, 11:21 PM
Very true.

Always been unselfish.

buddha
11-29-2015, 11:22 PM
couldn't he play good for the first 3 quarters the suck in the 4th? and accomplish the same thing?

FashionIssues
11-29-2015, 11:24 PM
if kobe is playing chess, MJ was playing hop scotch scoring 20-23 at 41

warriorfan
11-29-2015, 11:25 PM
couldn't he play good for the first 3 quarters the suck in the 4th? and accomplish the same thing?

it would be too obvious

sd3035
11-29-2015, 11:25 PM
Kobe of Nazareth

imdaman99
11-29-2015, 11:26 PM
Can't risk it. Sometimes scrubs on your team can get hot. Nick Young and Lou Williams, as well as MWP are capable of hitting lucky clutch shots and you can't have that in a tanking situation.

plowking
11-29-2015, 11:29 PM
I'm sure he is losing that chess game he is playing, much like all the basketball games he is losing.

Town's Town
11-29-2015, 11:31 PM
if kobe is playing chess, MJ was playing hop scotch scoring 20-23 at 41

If MJ is only playing hop scotch, this must be what Kobe is playing:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4632118/idiocracy-iq-test-o.gif

warriorfan
11-29-2015, 11:32 PM
I'm sure he is losing that chess game he is playing, much like all the basketball games he is losing.

yea kobe should drag this undertalented team to a first round exit...that would be great for the future of the franchise

sorry kobe isn't selfish like lebron he is doing the right thing and sacrificing his stats in exchange for putting the Lakers in a great situation for the future...

plowking
11-29-2015, 11:41 PM
yea kobe should drag this undertalented team to a first round exit...that would be great for the future of the franchise

sorry kobe isn't selfish like lebron he is doing the right thing and sacrificing his stats in exchange for putting the Lakers in a great situation for the future...

I'm not sure how Bron got called into the argument, but what exactly is selfish about trying to make your team win now if they are perfectly capable of doing it? :oldlol:

warriorfan
11-29-2015, 11:59 PM
I'm not sure how Bron got called into the argument, but what exactly is selfish about trying to make your team win now if they are perfectly capable of doing it? :oldlol:

you have lebron logic

if you dont win the championship, you dont win anything

lakers dont have the tools to win the championship this year even with kobe playing as well as he is able to

so instead of missing out on the draft for a meaningless first round exit, kobe is tanking and getting the Lakers a lotto pick while his 30 mil contract comes off the books

kobe is a genius

JT123
11-30-2015, 12:03 AM
what a meltdown

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 12:18 AM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:
http://i.imgur.com/0QHFoLd.png

Is that you?

Smoke117
11-30-2015, 12:21 AM
Doesn't surprise me that warriorfan is such a loser that he is doing this bullshit on two boards.

DoctorP
11-30-2015, 12:23 AM
what's Kobe shooting right this sec? 2/15?

That's what I rate this meltdown.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 12:55 AM

Is that you?

whoa wtf....this is the only forum I post on...

check the time stamp, my post had to be first...

stalkerforlife
11-30-2015, 12:59 AM

Is that you?

Photoshop.

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 12:59 AM
whoa wtf....this is the only forum I post on...

check the time stamp, my post had to be first...
8:16 PM ET on his, 10:19 ET on yours :coleman:

Rocketswin2013
11-30-2015, 01:02 AM
This is a funny thread.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:04 AM

You use East Coast time in San Diego homie? :oldlol:

I'm pretty sure you are on Pacific time. Your post says 8:18 and the screenshot is 8:16. So you took a screenshot and it took you 2 minutes to upload it and make a post. My topic was made at 7:20 pacific time

PM that guy on the other forum though and call him out about copying posts...that shit is wierd

I know I drop ether but he needs to get his own

Hittin_Shots
11-30-2015, 01:05 AM
you have lebron logic

if you dont win the championship, you dont win anything

lakers dont have the tools to win the championship this year even with kobe playing as well as he is able to

so instead of missing out on the draft for a meaningless first round exit, kobe is tanking and getting the Lakers a lotto pick while his 30 mil contract comes off the books

kobe is a genius

LeBron actually did the exact thing you're saying Kobe is doing for Lakers.. Cleveland couldn't put the talent around him and couldn't get draft picks with him dragging them to 60+ wins so he took a vacation to Miami and Cavs won three lotteries... Took the character hit for the good of the team.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:11 AM
LeBron actually did the exact thing you're saying Kobe is doing for Lakers.. Cleveland couldn't put the talent around him and couldn't get draft picks with him dragging them to 60+ wins so he took a vacation to Miami and Cavs won three lotteries... Took the character hit for the good of the team.

nope lebron jumped ship and colluded to chase rings not the same at all

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 01:12 AM
You use East Coast time in San Diego homie? :oldlol:

I'm pretty sure you are on Pacific time. Your post says 8:18 and the screenshot is 8:16. So you took a screenshot and it took you 2 minutes to upload it and make a post. My topic was made at 7:20 pacific time

PM that guy on the other forum though and call him out about copying posts...that shit is wierd

I know I drop ether but he needs to get his own
I haven't changed my timestamp on that forum yet... I probably should. Moved to SD in aug from the east coast.

I did reply to his post "lol i just saw this on another forum" but he never said anything.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:17 AM
I haven't changed my timestamp on that forum yet... I probably should. Moved to SD in aug from the east coast.

I did reply to his post "lol i just saw this on another forum" but he never said anything.

so you are saying the timestamp in your screenshot was actually 8:16 Eastern Time? So the time was really 5:16 Western time and then you waited 3 hours and 2 minutes to post it on ISH at 8:18 Pacific? (my topic was made 7:20 Pac time btw)

thats kinda wierd it makes a lot more sense that you saw it at 8:16 pacific time and screenshoted it and posted it here at 8:18 pacific time...I would double check your forum settings..but if you say so

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 01:25 AM
so you are saying the timestamp in your screenshot was actually 8:16 Eastern Time? So the time was really 5:16 Western time and then you waited 3 hours and 2 minutes to post it on ISH at 8:18 Pacific? (my topic was made 7:20 Pac time btw)

thats kinda wierd it makes a lot more sense that you saw it at 8:16 pacific time and screenshoted it and posted it here at 8:18 pacific time...I would double check your forum settings..but if you say so
Bro what are you on about? I didn't see that post until like an hour ago. It was posted earlier today on the other forum after Kobe announced his retirement. It's not like I saw it right when the guy posted it :biggums: I didn't "wait 3 hours" because I didn't see the post until a few hours after it was posted.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:28 AM
Bro what are you on about? I didn't see that post until like an hour ago. It was posted earlier today on the other forum after Kobe announced his retirement. It's not like I saw it right when the guy posted it :biggums: I didn't "wait 3 hours" because I didn't see the post until a few hours after it was posted.

whatever that isn't me and its lame that you are lying because there is no way it could of been posted at 5 pm 2 hours before I posted it

you have always lived in socal you talked about going to clipper games and shit before so its bs that "your settings are on eastern"

actually just post the weblink to the forum and we can see for ourselves when they made their post...somehow I doubt you will be able to produce a link

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 01:33 AM
whatever that isn't me and its lame that you are lying because there is no way it could of been posted at 5 pm 2 hours before I posted it

you have always lived in socal you talked about going to clipper games and shit before so its bs that "your settings are on eastern"

actually just post the weblink to the forum and we can see for ourselves when they made their post...somehow I doubt you will be able to produce a link
It's Offtopic.com, but you'd have to pay for a membership. I'm already grandfathered in, but feel free to go in and buy one.

But I'm confused why you're upset... I already told you that I didn't change my timestamp on this forum so you're post was posted before his... that's why I told the rodman guy "i saw this on another forum" :biggums:

but yeah I haven't officially lived in SoCal till august. even made a thread about it on the OTC. I did go to a couple clippers games in the playoffs because i was doing some gigs out here, and deciding if i want to move out here.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:39 AM
It's Offtopic.com, but you'd have to pay for a membership. I'm already grandfathered in, but feel free to go in and buy one.

But I'm confused why you're upset... I already told you that I didn't change my timestamp on this forum so you're post was posted before his... that's why I told the rodman guy "i saw this on another forum" :biggums:

but yeah I haven't officially lived in SoCal till august. even made a thread about it on the OTC. I did go to a couple clippers games in the playoffs because i was doing some gigs out here, and deciding if i want to move out here.

yeah you cant provide the link...what a coincidence...you are a liar...

I<3NBA
11-30-2015, 01:39 AM
oh, now i get it!

that's why he continues playing.

if he sits out, they might actually win games.

that's Kobe for you!

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 01:41 AM
Here's the link: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=5443505

post #24

but again, I'm pretty sure you can't see it unless you're already a member

stalkerforlife
11-30-2015, 01:42 AM

You should be able to sue people on the internet for defamation.

You exposed his lies and he continues the shenanigans to try to and damage your impeccable reputation.

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 01:44 AM
You should be able to sue people on the internet for defamation.

You exposed his lies and he continues the shenanigans to try to and damage your impeccable reputation.
:biggums: Go buy a sub to the site then. I linked the post, it was made about an hour after warriorfan made this thread on here

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:44 AM
Here's the link: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=5443505

post #24

but again, I'm pretty sure you can't see it unless you're already a member

im gonna buy a membership and show that you are lying :roll:

stalkerforlife
11-30-2015, 01:45 AM
:biggums: Go buy a sub to the site then. I linked the post, it was made about an hour after warriorfan made this thread on here

So now you're working for the site and trying to get us to pay for subscriptions?!

Sure man, great sales pitch. :lol

J Shuttlesworth
im gonna buy a membership and show that you are lying :roll:
lol alright. The post is there, at 8:16 PDT like I said.

warriorfan

you said your timezone is at eastern...

do you know what time 8:16 Eastern is in Pacific time?

wtf...

J Shuttlesworth
So now you're working for the site and trying to get us to pay for subscriptions?!

Sure man, great sales pitch. :lol
damn, you're onto me :eek:

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:46 AM
lol alright. The post is there, at 8:16 PDT like I said.

:confusedshrug:

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 01:46 AM
you said your timezone is at eastern...

do you know what time 8:16 Eastern is in Pacific time?

wtf...
wat? My actual timezone is pacific, but I said I forgot to change my stamp on here so it was saying that your post was after 10pm eastern... which is why i thought he posted it before you initially. i think i already covered this :coleman:

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 01:48 AM
:confusedshrug:
yeah i already said i mixed the times up and forgot to change the time stamp here so my times were showing that he posted his after you... but that's only because my ISH time is still on eastern

stalkerforlife
11-30-2015, 01:49 AM
Shuttlesworth is a sick person.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-30-2015, 01:49 AM
yeah i already said i mixed the times up and forgot to change the time stamp here so my times were showing that he posted his after you... but that's only because my ISH time is still on eastern
Screen-cap a bigger portion of the thread. Showing replies.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:51 AM
Shuttlesworth is a sick person.

:roll:

J Shuttlesworth
11-30-2015, 01:52 AM
Screen-cap a bigger portion of the thread. Showing replies.
these are the posts responding to the guy who copied warriorfans post:

http://i.imgur.com/vIqbrQc.png
http://i.imgur.com/htQArli.png
http://i.imgur.com/1Aa3SbT.png

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 01:53 AM
that ether is too strong for that forum I dont know if they can handle it

he needs to use my uncut dope wisely perhapse cut it up into smaller doses

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 06:57 PM
what did the guy say about copying posts

warriorfan