11-30-2015, 02:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/R1xQi5a.gif

http://i.imgur.com/R1xQi5a.gifv

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 02:23 AM
:roll: :roll:

Pushxx
11-30-2015, 02:29 AM
Is he trolling or does he honestly not realize he should run under the basket to defend?

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 02:31 AM
Is he trolling or does he honestly not realize he should run under the basket to defend?

He's a superstar

WayOfWade
11-30-2015, 02:31 AM
At least he moved

TrueBlue89
11-30-2015, 02:32 AM
You calling Harden defensive?

bdreason
11-30-2015, 02:35 AM
That's embarrassing. No heart, no hustle, no leadership.

CarlosBoozer
11-30-2015, 02:43 AM
Impressive :eek

plowking
11-30-2015, 02:44 AM
To be fair, he stopped playing after the most obvious foul ever... which then didn't get called.

Fair enough you can say play to the whistle, but that is one of those plays where you go, how the hell did the ref not blow the whistle, you relax, and it catches you off guard...

Euroleague
11-30-2015, 03:01 AM
Harden would not last more than 2 weeks in the Euroleague before being cut.

Phantom_Blue
11-30-2015, 03:09 AM
To be fair, he stopped playing after the most obvious foul ever... which then didn't get called.

Fair enough you can say play to the whistle, but that is one of those plays where you go, how the hell did the ref not blow the whistle, you relax, and it catches you off guard...

Because life is unfair, nothing is obvious in this world, and they could've blown a layup/dunk in which Harden still wouldn't have stopped the trailer because he just stood there.

You must suck at defense IRL too.

plowking
11-30-2015, 03:12 AM
Because life is unfair, nothing is obvious in this world, and they could've blown a layup/dunk in which Harden still wouldn't have stopped the trailer because he just stood there.

It is just basketball at the end of the day. Really unimportant.

I do suck at defense IRL. Mainly because I don't care to play anymore.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 03:20 AM
Plowking is a lard of fat, of course he can't defend or understand the concept of defense. You play until you hear the whistle. Not even rec league players just stop "at an obvious foul". :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Eat some chips fatty

clipps
11-30-2015, 03:34 AM

You must be really good

KungFuJoe
11-30-2015, 04:29 AM

And Hitler was misunderstood.

Harison
11-30-2015, 04:32 AM
Haren :bowdown:

Andrei89
11-30-2015, 05:45 AM
Harden would not last more than 2 weeks in the Euroleague before being cut.

He would wipe the floor with any team in the Euroleague. Literally taking huge shits on them :lol

plowking
11-30-2015, 11:19 AM
Plowking is a lard of fat, of course he can't defend or understand the concept of defense. You play until you hear the whistle. Not even rec league players just stop "at an obvious foul". :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Eat some chips fatty

How about this... you post yourself doing as many pullups as you can, and I'll do the same. Deal? We'll see who the fat lard is. :)

Don't back out now. Gotta back up that shit talk. :)

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Just embarrassing. His defensive IQ is some of the worst ive ever seen. Focus on the damn play u fakkit

Gileraracer
11-30-2015, 12:47 PM
He would wipe the floor with any team in the Euroleague. Literally taking huge shits on them :lol

Yeah especially with his defense

Town's Town
11-30-2015, 12:49 PM

:roll:

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 12:56 PM
How about this... you post yourself doing as many pullups as you can, and I'll do the same. Deal? We'll see who the fat lard is. :)

Don't back out now. Gotta back up that shit talk. :)

Lmao bro I've seen you, you are inferior to me. You short fat boy. As if I'm really going to go through all that trouble to prove something to a fatass when I already know its a fact.

Parps
11-30-2015, 03:00 PM
Yall are being too tough on him. You can clearly seeing him call for the switch.

WorldWarriors
11-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Yall are being too tough on him. You can clearly seeing him call for the switch.

Odd time to call it when the opponent is blowing by him.

But could be. People are being too hard on James now. He's just a meme and a .gif these days.

Ariza4three
11-30-2015, 03:35 PM

:roll: I'm imagining Mark Jackson say: Good defense, but better offense.

Funktion
11-30-2015, 03:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDiQQRa6OE

plowking
11-30-2015, 08:09 PM
Lmao bro I've seen you, you are inferior to me. You short fat boy. As if I'm really going to go through all that trouble to prove something to a fatass when I already know its a fact.

Wow... I sense a lot of insecurity bro. Especially due to the fact you had to edit your post to me. :oldlol:

All that trouble? You can't film yourself for 30 seconds? :oldlol:
Exactly. I'm short and fat. My short 6'3 ass will never stand a chance against you, so you can prove how much more athletic you are! :)

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 08:57 PM
Wow... I sense a lot of insecurity bro. Especially due to the fact you had to edit your post to me. :oldlol:

All that trouble? You can't film yourself for 30 seconds? :oldlol:
Exactly. I'm short and fat. My short 6'3 ass will never stand a chance against you, so you can prove how much more athletic you are! :)

I made a spelling error that bugged me, you are ridiculous :oldlol:

PS I am taller than you, since you felt you had the need to mention your height as if its something extraordinary

plowking
11-30-2015, 09:32 PM

PS I am taller than you, since you felt you had the need to mention your height as if its something extraordinary

Of course you are. That is why 6'3 is short. So just post the video. Show everyone how much more awesome you are. :oldlol:

I know you won't, because you're like 95% of the Balkan community, like Pauk... Just know how to talk themselves up, but can never back it up lol... Typical. :oldlol:

meat
11-30-2015, 09:37 PM

OK enough foreplay you guys. Hurry up and cybersex each other.

Looked like Harden was eyeing the trailer guy and got caught off gaurd cuz the other dude got hacked. It was 2on 1 at this point. Someone was gonna score. Looks worse in slo-mo. It all happened in 2 seconds.

JohnFreeman
11-30-2015, 09:40 PM
Team mates must call him out on that shit

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 09:48 PM
Of course you are. That is why 6'3 is short. So just post the video. Show everyone how much more awesome you are. :oldlol:

I know you won't, because you're like 95% of the Balkan community, like Pauk... Just know how to talk themselves up, but can never back it up lol... Typical. :oldlol:

Nah dude I've got better things to do than set up my phone to record me doing pulls up then upload it just so I could impress you. Seriously do you read what you say? Oh wait youre the loser who actually met up with someone from ISH to prove a point. How sad.

Milbuck
11-30-2015, 10:01 PM
Tonight's game

https://vine.co/v/iWzdUIH5B9n

Sportal
11-30-2015, 10:09 PM
Own team doing zero, let's bash on anything that is better than everything the Lakers have, eh OP.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 10:11 PM
Tonight's game

https://vine.co/v/iWzdUIH5B9n

Pathetic

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 10:12 PM
Own team doing zero, let's bash on anything that is better than everything the Lakers have, eh OP.

Lets ignore things happening in the NBA instead. :facepalm:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Sportal
11-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Lets ignore things happening in the NBA instead. :facepalm:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Just like you ignore straight-up questions?

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Just like you ignore straight-up questions?

Bruh youre irrelevant. Nice alt.

Sportal
11-30-2015, 10:45 PM
Bruh youre irrelevant. Nice alt.

Just like your entire franchise, eh "bruh".

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 10:50 PM
Just like your entire franchise, eh "bruh".

Refreshing new material alt boy. Next. :sleeping

Sportal
11-30-2015, 10:55 PM
Refreshing new material alt boy. Next. :sleeping

So... I'm an alt, for the sole reason of saying that you're full of shit? That's some nice logical insight you got going on there buddy.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 11:07 PM
So... I'm an alt, for the sole reason of saying that you're full of shit? That's some nice logical insight you got going on there buddy.

Whatever floats your boat kitten.

plowking
12-01-2015, 02:41 AM
Nah dude I've got better things to do than set up my phone to record me doing pulls up then upload it just so I could impress you. Seriously do you read what you say? Oh wait youre the loser who actually met up with someone from ISH to prove a point. How sad.

I went and played ball with someone from this site so I'm a loser? :oldlol:

I'm not the one who types like a kid, is still in school, and lives at home with his parents. You are though. :oldlol:
AirTupac... Srs? Your damn forum handle screams young and stupid. :oldlol:

That's okay though. Keep talking shit from behind the screen. Clearly you're the winner in all this. ;)

Goofsta Knicca
12-01-2015, 02:54 AM
I rock out...

wit my cawk out.

Call me James Hardon

You can call me James Hardon bitch :djparty

bobopenguin
12-01-2015, 03:22 AM
I rock out...

wit my cawk out.

Call me James Hardon

You can call me James Hardon bitch :djparty

this is terrible. stop ur rap career now pls.

AirTupac
12-01-2015, 03:37 AM
I went and played ball with someone from this site so I'm a loser? :oldlol:

I'm not the one who types like a kid, is still in school, and lives at home with his parents. You are though. :oldlol:
AirTupac... Srs? Your damn forum handle screams young and stupid. :oldlol:

That's okay though. Keep talking shit from behind the screen. Clearly you're the winner in all this. ;)

Are you seriously using "still in school" as some sort of insult? Even if I was (which I'm not, I graduated already), that was just pathetic. I wouldnt expect anything less from a bumbling fat idiot who's hobby consists of "showing people on ISH" up. Get a life fatboy, you can barely keep up here, let alone in the real world.

Good job though, you made fun of my name that I literally made up when I was a kid. This is your retaliation post? Geez I guess the fat comment really got to you, youre hanging on a thread here.

plowking
12-01-2015, 04:50 AM
Are you seriously using "still in school" as some sort of insult? Even if I was (which I'm not, I graduated already), that was just pathetic. I wouldnt expect anything less from a bumbling fat idiot who's hobby consists of "showing people on ISH" up. Get a life fatboy, you can barely keep up here, let alone in the real world.

Good job though, you made fun of my name that I literally made up when I was a kid. This is your retaliation post? Geez I guess the fat comment really got to you, youre hanging on a thread here.

"Still in school" insult? No. You're just a kid anyway. You talk a lot. You don't know what you're really saying.
2010, and you were a kid when you made up the name? lol... 2015 ain't that far off. :oldlol:

Fat comment got to me? Why would it? I've posted pictures on here... I've posted videos of me on here... I've posted me dunking on here... I've posted me benching 3 plates on here... Do you think if you keep calling me it, I will suddenly become it? More so, what are you even trying to get at? lol... Trying to make people on this forum think I'm fat for whatever reason. They can find my pic or video on here anyway lol...

Sounds like you're the one trying to impress and persuade people on here. I share what I want to on here. You share nothing, yet hurl insults, try to be cool, talk yourself up, then can't back it up.

Like I said. I don't care what people on here think... I share what I want to on ISH. You on the other hand, clearly care, but aren't brave enough to back up your talk. Probably since you can't. :)

AirTupac
12-01-2015, 05:21 AM
I care because I dont want to post things on ISH? Are really that dumb? Do I have to explain everything? Youre right 2010 isn't a long time ago, except I was much younger when I came up with that name, and it just kinda stuck around. I'm happy youre so interested in the origins of my name. Please tell me more about how young I am based off a username.

You are literally cringe worthy. Everything you say is quite embarassing. I'm far from a kid, I don't need to devulge more on that, if you want to think I'm 12, go ahead fatass :oldlol:

plowking
12-01-2015, 05:30 AM
I care because I dont want to post things on ISH? Are really that dumb? Do I have to explain everything? Youre right 2010 isn't a long time ago, except I was much younger when I came up with that name, and it just kinda stuck around. I'm happy youre so interested in the origins of my name. Please tell me more about how young I am based off a username.

You are literally cringe worthy. Everything you say is quite embarassing. I'm far from a kid, I don't need to devulge more on that, if you want to think I'm 12, go ahead fatass :oldlol:

Sounds like some serious projecting on your part. :oldlol:

I go about on my business on here and you feel the need to chime in and get my attention constantly. You're not a kid. You're more like a puppy. Just following me around.

What exactly are you trying to get at by following me around? That you're an idiot? :oldlol:

AirTupac
12-01-2015, 05:31 AM
Youre in my thread you stupid fat bozo :roll: :roll: :roll: