PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is just whore. Staying in the game to collect $25M

DCL
11-30-2015, 03:33 AM
The reason he's retiring at the end of the season instead of right now is because he's only playing for the money.

$25 million for him to endure 5 more months of solid embarrassment on the court. he knows this is already the end and nothing is changing.

if he had any real pride and dignity, he'd stop playing already. he already expressed he doesn't want to put up with it anymore, but he's the biggest whore and wants the money.

:oldlol:

Magic 32
11-30-2015, 03:36 AM
I think 999999999999999% of the planet would be a whore for 25 mil.

Especially if this guy is paying.

http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Lakers-Should-Not-Be-Led-by-Jim-Buss.jpg

1987_Lakers
11-30-2015, 03:39 AM
I'd run around my neighborhood naked in 20 degree weather for 25 M.

Of course, I would then move and never show my face there again.:oldlol:

FKAri
11-30-2015, 03:40 AM

http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Lakers-Should-Not-Be-Led-by-Jim-Buss.jpg

Those are a lot of assumed materialistic alien life forms.

DCL
11-30-2015, 03:45 AM
he's averaging like 1-2 airballs per game. he knows there will be many nights where he can't find any way to score and get shut out by nameless defenders. this is not fun for him anymore. if he is really as competitive as people believe, he probably f--king hates it. he's only putting himself out there to collect the money.

HighFlyer23
11-30-2015, 03:46 AM
http://whateverrrrr.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/kobe-gay.jpg

Hittin_Shots
11-30-2015, 03:57 AM
5m per month to embarrass yourself.. depends on if it will affect his future marketability would be the only possible reason not to. If the damage he is doing to his brand is > 25m he should retire now but hard to quantify.

ImKobe
he wants to play through his last season after 3 straight season-ending injuries... it's not just about the 25M because he will be raking in money post-retirement regardless. He isn't going to quit until he at least has one decent game shooting the ball, it has to happen at some point.

5m per month to embarrass yourself.. depends on if it will affect his future marketability would be the only possible reason not to. If the damage he is doing to his brand is > 25m he should retire now but hard to quantify.

business wise it's smart for him to play to the end to keep himself more relevant. all he needs is one good game and we'll have everyone and their momma talk about how he's still the mamba like last yr when he had the 30pt triple double.

DCL
"Just thinking about some of the guys that I take advantage of now, taking advantage of me later – that doesn't sit too well with me." -- quote from kobe only couple years ago.

well, that's exactly what's happening now, and he's probably hating every second of it. going 1 for 14, shooting countless airballs, getting blocked by no-names, he's gotta be so sick of this shit.

but he'll take all that like a whore because it's all about the money now.

Mr Feeny
11-30-2015, 04:00 AM
[QUOTE=DCL]"Just thinking about some of the guys that I take advantage of now, taking advantage of me later

kennethgriffin
11-30-2015, 04:25 AM
I'd throw a bag of new born puppies into a river with a cement block tied to it if someone gave a cheque for 25 mill

Just sayin

HOoopCityJones
11-30-2015, 04:29 AM
He should walk away without finishing his contract only for you to make a thread five minutes after about Kobe robbing The Lakers? Lol

At this point the Kobe hater gang is looking for any ol thing to pile on Kobe, at least he's doing you all a favor by giving your lives meaning.

Harison
11-30-2015, 04:29 AM
If Kobe would serve as a mentor for young pups I wouldnt have a problem with him collecting $, at least it would be an honorable way out.

Right now its just :facepalm

Mr Feeny
11-30-2015, 04:32 AM
If Kobe would serve as a mentor for young pups I wouldnt have a problem with him collecting $, at least it would be an honorable way out.

Right now its just :facepalm
The word you're looking for is "pathetic"

Naero
11-30-2015, 04:33 AM
Kobe's extortionate contract is atrocious when it pertains to constructing a championship team; but considering that the Lakers' FO has failed to land any big-time free-agent signee despite having the financial flexibility to offer a max-deal contract to at least one, I'm convinced that all the monetary latitude eaten up by Kobe wouldn't make a difference even if it was off the books, so I don't mind it that much in retrospect.

Whether Lakers fans like it or not, this is Kobe's farewell tour now, not any immediate stride back to relevancy; considering the inability shown by the FO to construct a championship-contender in a timely manner regardless of financialities, it is not the worst fallback to have either—especially due to how much of a money cow Kobe has been, as he's the mainstay for many of the fans who pay the astronomical ticket prices to attend Lakers games.

Deuce Bigalow
11-30-2015, 04:37 AM
OP is just ***

coin24
11-30-2015, 04:57 AM
Fu*k Jim buss take the money:cheers:

Asshole put together a shit team anyway who cares. Worry about the magic OP, losers can't even sniff the playoffs in the East :oldlol:

DoctorP
11-30-2015, 05:14 AM
NEWSFLASH: Everyone is playing for the money.

DCL
11-30-2015, 05:23 AM
Fu*k Jim buss take the money:cheers:

Asshole put together a shit team anyway who cares. Worry about the magic OP, losers can't even sniff the playoffs in the East :oldlol:

the magic? i think the only time i've ever posted anything about the magic was... i don't even remember.

it might come as a complete shock to your pea-sized brain, but there's more than one guy who has an opinion of kobe that's different from yours.

regardless, your hero is a major big-time whore. so deal with it. :oldlol:

Quickening
11-30-2015, 05:30 AM
I think he has announced it early hoping defenders go easy on him... Sympathybe

HOoopCityJones
11-30-2015, 05:51 AM
NEWSFLASH: Everyone is playing for the money.

:applause:

coin24
11-30-2015, 05:52 AM
the magic? i think the only time i've ever posted anything about the magic was... i don't even remember.

it might come as a complete shock to your pea-sized brain, but there's more than one guy who has an opinion of kobe that's different from yours.

regardless, your hero is a major big-time whore. so deal with it. :oldlol:

Well you sound the same as him and he's a complete retard so...

Mr Feeny
11-30-2015, 06:05 AM

THIS!

Mr Feeny
11-30-2015, 06:06 AM
Well you sound the same as him and he's a complete retard so...

Tbf we all think that you're the tard. We love that magic loving creep. Unbiased poster.

Chokefree
11-30-2015, 06:24 AM
The reason he's retiring at the end of the season instead of right now is because he's only playing for the money.

$25 million for him to endure 5 more months of solid embarrassment on the court. he knows this is already the end and nothing is changing.

if he had any real pride and dignity, he'd stop playing already. he already expressed he doesn't want to put up with it anymore, but he's the biggest whore and wants the money.

:oldlol:
Are you jealous they got you cleaning toilets?

SexSymbol
11-30-2015, 06:46 AM
everybody would take 25 million

SwayDizzle
11-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Feeny is a f@gg0t

dunksby
11-30-2015, 06:56 AM
It's easy for the average Joe to say they'd do anything for that money, but Kobe is already a multi hundred millionaire so you can't compare him to your broke ass.

Mr Feeny
11-30-2015, 08:53 AM
Tbf Kobe is a whore. What did you expect OP? He handicapped the Lakers with his greed:lol and now they're 2-14. That's gonna be his legacy:lol

longtime lurker
11-30-2015, 12:38 PM
So Kobe's a whore for fulfilling his contractual obligations? OP is a dumb ass.

Town's Town
11-30-2015, 12:48 PM

Even if you are already sitting on a larger pile of money and a legacy to protect?

imdaman99
11-30-2015, 12:49 PM
It's not easy to turn away $25 million. I wouldn't turn away $250,000 :oldlol:

Springsteen
11-30-2015, 12:56 PM
I'd throw a bag of new born puppies into a river with a cement block tied to it if someone gave a cheque for 25 mill

Just sayin

I don't think I could live with myself.

Nash
11-30-2015, 01:03 PM
meh.. OP is wrong

1. Wouldn't be surprised if the lakers agreed with Kobe that he would announce his retirement early before he signed his contract so they could cash in on his farewell tour.
2. Kobe would make this money no matter what, he could just make some BS injury up and still get paid.

DCL
11-30-2015, 01:05 PM
he's missing almost over 7 of every 10 shots he takes. swatting kobe's shot is not even anything new anymore. he's shot more airballs in a single season than anyone else in the modern history, and there's still five months to go. he gets smoked by just about everyone in every fast break. stupid people actually believe that kobe, with his ego, is enjoying this?

so basically, kobe is pretty much getting buttphucked on almost a nightly basis and you know he hates that shit.

so what's he doing it for? for what? :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

for money.

that's a whore.

no pride. dignity. no self-respect. if kobe is who we think he is, he has to be f--king hating every second that he can't do shit, but he is obviously fine with embarrassing himself for the sake of money.

that's a whore.

stalkerforlife
11-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Why does he need all this money when he lives so rent free?

DCL
11-30-2015, 01:14 PM
Why does he need all this money when he lives so rent free?

he's rich.

maybe you should write him a letter to donate some money so you can buy food for your kid.

stalkerforlife
11-30-2015, 01:16 PM
he's rich.

maybe you should write him a letter to donate some money so you can buy food for your kid.

I get over 500 a month in food stamps.

My kids eat good.

Shih508
11-30-2015, 01:31 PM
For a normal person who'd do anything for that 25million is understandable.

But for Kobe, who always talks like he has some highest standard of himself and also alrdy made more than 200-300m in his career. He should be retiring now instead of wait until the end of season.

Like the old saying, Kobe is that duck who act and walk like a whore so he's a whore.

Mr Feeny
11-30-2015, 01:37 PM
For a normal person who'd do anything for that 25million is understandable.

But for Kobe, who always talks like he has some highest standard of himself and also alrdy made more than 200-300m in his career. He should be retiring now instead of wait until the end of season.

Like the old saying, Kobe is that duck who act and walk like a whore so he's a whore.

Really well put. What a beautiful post:applause:

IGOTGAME
11-30-2015, 01:46 PM
Think he wants to go out on his own terms. Meaning he said he would play the season so he is playing the season.

Derka
11-30-2015, 01:47 PM
I can't stand the stupid platitudes you boners tend to throw around all the time, but in this case I'm making an exception...

Every other thread about Kobe just screams...SCREAMS..."rent free" to a level I didn't think possible.

Mr Feeny
11-30-2015, 02:02 PM
Think he wants to go out on his own terms. Meaning he said he would play the season so he is playing the season.

Fair enough. If he wants to go out humiliating himself and getting pulverised by scrubs on a nightly basis while shooting 30%fg from the field and setting several unwanted records in the process, who's to stop him!!!

I hope he plays the entire rest of the season
The more his career fg% and career 3%ffg fall, the happier we are! :lebronamazed:

Naero
11-30-2015, 08:28 PM
Many of you consider this tantamount to robbery, but the fact is that even the Lakers' FO has a reciprocal payout from this as well; Kobe's presence in games alone

chazzy
11-30-2015, 08:33 PM
http://www.stubhub.com/los-angeles-lakers-tickets-los-angeles-lakers-los-angeles-staples-center-4-13-2016/event/9370774/?gcid=C12289x471&keyword=NBA+Team+Schedule+Los+Angeles+Lakers+20160 413

TheBigVeto
11-30-2015, 10:44 PM

Sneakyandcunningbe
Hopehishanklesgotbrokenbywestbrookbe

JohnFreeman
11-30-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't like Kobe, but shit I would take the 25m