JerrySeinfeld
11-30-2015, 05:19 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/2490149/cj-mccollum

:wtf:

6ppg to 20ppg on increased efficiency. MIP lock if he keeps it up

StephHamann
11-30-2015, 06:05 AM
He improved his FT rate by nearly 20%.

Rondo, Deandre, Dwight and other players should be so embarassed, they never enter a NBA arena again.

JerrySeinfeld
11-30-2015, 08:15 PM
He improved his FT rate by nearly 20%.

Rondo, Deandre, Dwight and other players should be so embarassed, they never enter a NBA arena again.

I think the main reason for that is more looks.

He only got 73 FT's total last year, thats a trip to the line like every other game. Hard to get into a rhythm like that and easy to shoot 10-20% lower than what you could on more looks.

Those guys should be embarrassed anyways.

RoseCity07
11-30-2015, 08:21 PM
CJ's free throw shooting had more to do with rhythm than anything. He's always had excellent form and potential to be a 90% FT shooter.

When you're not getting to the line that much it's hard to make them. Now he's comfortable out there.

BlazerRed
11-30-2015, 08:28 PM
He my boy :applause:

JerrySeinfeld
11-30-2015, 08:34 PM
He my boy :applause:

blazers longterm need to find a workaround defensively for a lillard/mccollum backcourt.

those two are dynamite offensively, but if you want to contend you have to surround them with elite defense and rebounding... start drafting them lengthy ****ers

Town's Town
11-30-2015, 08:38 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/2490149/cj-mccollum

:wtf:

6ppg to 20ppg on increased efficiency. MIP lock if he keeps it up
:applause:

BlazerRed
11-30-2015, 08:40 PM
blazers longterm need to find a workaround defensively for a lillard/mccollum backcourt.

those two are dynamite offensively, but if you want to contend you have to surround them with elite defense and rebounding... start drafting them lengthy ****ers
Yeah it's a bit of a worry. I guess right now it's not an issue, as we're not close to being contenders. We'll draft some guys like that in the coming drafts I'd imagine, and when we're close to contending we can trade for a Danny Green type if there's still a hole.