PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Family's Official Kobe Appreciation Thread (no trolling)

ISHGoat
11-30-2015, 11:14 AM
As a huge Lebron stan and the leader of the Lebron family, it saddens me to fully realize that Kobe's career is coming to an end.

Fellow Lebronites, let us put away our trivial differences with the Kobe family so that we may cherish what little times we have left with the Mamba.

I grew up watching Kobe play and he was indeed mesmerizing. When we were kids playing ball at the park, we all emulated Kobe's game and shouted KOBE everytime we took an ill-advised contested fadeaway. Too young to be captured by the Jordan era, I can safely admit that I grew up in the Kobe Era. I was not very old when Kobe won his first three rings, but I remember very vividly his individual dominance from 05-07 and then saw that translate into team success in 08-10.

As Kobe's NBA life comes to an end, I further come to appreciate some of his most desirable characteristics: other-worldly work ethic, endless determination and confidence, and pure alpha stage-presence.

The world would be a much better place if everyone took to their craft as Kobe did basketball. To me, Kobe is the personification of greatness.

Thank you for an amazing career and all the unforgettable memories you provided myself, my family members, and my friends.

My deepest respects for one of the ten best players to ever pick up a basketball.

My respects to the Kobe family.

:cheers:

sportjames23
11-30-2015, 11:28 AM
(no trolling)

Give it time. The usual suspects haven't posted here yet.

But good post, OP. :cheers:

ShawkFactory
11-30-2015, 11:32 AM
:applause:

SpaceJam
11-30-2015, 11:34 AM
I can respect that. :cheers:

Quickening
11-30-2015, 11:36 AM
I will miss Kobe when he is gone, amazing talent and so watchable.. never a boring game when he is involved.

Top 2 on my list for pure entertainment :applause:

ISHGoat
11-30-2015, 11:37 AM
I will miss Kobe when he is gone, amazing talent and so watchable.. never a boring game when he is involved.

Top 2 on my list for pure entertainment :applause:

:applause:

TheImmortal
11-30-2015, 11:50 AM
:applause: to the LeBron family

RoundMoundOfReb
11-30-2015, 11:56 AM
Great player. Will miss him.

WayOfWade
11-30-2015, 11:58 AM
I'm not a member of the LeBron family, but I endorse ISHGoat and approve of this message

SwayDizzle
11-30-2015, 12:02 PM
mature thread

Gus Hemmingway
11-30-2015, 12:29 PM
I'll chime

NBA fan est. 90's here, tis an a eye opening day in realizing how old i'm getting.

"Growing up means watching your heroes and villains turn human right in front of you"