PDA

View Full Version : Porzingis deserves to be an AllStar over Cuckmelo

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-30-2015, 11:32 AM
Now that they do just backcourt and frontcourt it should happen..........

14/9/2/1/1 with good defense in 28 minutes

22/7/3/1 with mediocre defense in 35 minutes

Carmelos more efficient but Porzingis is just a rook and scoring isnt his only way of impacting the game. Those numbers are skewed since he started off slow and didnt get as many minutes as he does now. In his last 7

17/11 with 3 blocks a game on 59TS:applause: :applause:

By next year he will be the CLEAR best player in NY. Hopefully this kid stays healthy we know the issues guys at his size have. Hes a true student of the game unlike alot of these waste yute, taking and watch tapes from many greats. He LOVES basketball and has a drive and hunger

WayOfWade
11-30-2015, 12:03 PM
Nice post, and while I think Porz should be in the ASG, I think Melo should be there too, but I can see where you're coming from

Mawly-G
11-30-2015, 12:48 PM
:roll: @ "Cuckmelo"

imdaman99
11-30-2015, 12:50 PM
Agreed. Nothing pisses me off more as a Knick fan than a giggling Melo after he misses another game winning shot.

Everyone needs to unite to vote KP6 in. Let's do this ISH. I'm sure reddit is in, they love him there lol

Town's Town
11-30-2015, 12:53 PM
I don't care who deserves it more, I would just rather see Porzingis play.

AnaheimLakers24
11-30-2015, 01:02 PM
For some reason cuckmelo still has fans. That fagggot will make it

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-30-2015, 01:20 PM
http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/lala-nude-2.jpg

Sarcastic
11-30-2015, 01:32 PM
https://twitter.com/HerringWSJ/status/671103520209260545

Carmelo's numbers when Porzingis is on the court and off.

By far the most impactful Knick.

dunksby
11-30-2015, 01:37 PM
http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/lala-nude-2.jpg
http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/lala-anthony-nude-sex-scene-from-power

Proctor
11-30-2015, 01:39 PM
Pretty sad how criminally underrated Melo is, even by Knicks fans. :lol

FKAri
11-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Pretty sad how criminally underrated Melo is, even by Knicks fans. :lol

I've been watching Knicks games this season. Numbers don't tell the story. He's been really bad. But he doesn't even get love from his own fanbase....lol. Slightly underrated by the haters but overrated by box score watchers.

Proctor
11-30-2015, 01:42 PM
http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/lala-anthony-nude-sex-scene-from-power
:eek: :eek:

Proctor
11-30-2015, 01:47 PM
I've been watching Knicks games this season. Numbers don't tell the story. He's been really bad. But he doesn't even get love from his own fanbase....lol. Slightly underrated by the haters but overrated by box score watchers.
He's held to too high of a standard. He is what he is. All things considered, he's still a killer scorer. Had LeBron jumped ship to his team, they would have murdered the league too and most of that hate would have disappeared.

So he's not leading his usually garbage teams into the playoffs or carrying them once they're there, but it's not like he's a poor playoff performer either. He's proven he can't be the only option, but... :confusedshrug:

FKAri
11-30-2015, 01:54 PM
He's held to too high of a standard. He is what he is. All things considered, he's still a killer scorer. Had LeBron jumped ship to his team, they would have murdered the league too and most of that hate would have disappeared.

So he's not leading his usually garbage teams into the playoffs or carrying them once they're there, but it's not like he's a poor playoff performer either. He's proven he can't be the only option, but... :confusedshrug:

I agree too many people have always wanted him to be Lebron. They want him to "playmake" as if he's a point forward. But this season Carmelo cannot get by his man anymore. He can't finish at the rim either. He's basically only going to have a good game if his jumper is falling. He's like finals Lebron out there without all the other things Lebron brings.

ThatCoolKid
11-30-2015, 01:58 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25363401/carmelo-anthony-it-seems-like-lebron-took-all-my-family-from-me

Cucks gonna cuck :confusedshrug:

Proctor
11-30-2015, 01:58 PM
I agree too many people have always wanted him to be Lebron. They want him to "playmake" as if he's a point forward. But this season Carmelo cannot get by his man anymore. He can't finish at the rim either. He's basically only going to have a good game if his jumper is falling. He's like finals Lebron out there without all the other things Lebron brings.
Agreed. I think he'll show up well in the playoffs, assuming they make it. Maybe they can even be a spoiler team.

I'm really curious to see what his reputation would be if he played with another star.

smoovegittar
11-30-2015, 05:58 PM

On point. I too am seeing the end of days for Melo. He's gotta start thinking more about the assists.

off topic: KP should have had more touches last night. They have to recognize that he's the 2nd option.

chocolatethunder
11-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Now that they do just backcourt and frontcourt it should happen..........

14/9/2/1/1 with good defense in 28 minutes

22/7/3/1 with mediocre defense in 35 minutes

Carmelos more efficient but Porzingis is just a rook and scoring isnt his only way of impacting the game. Those numbers are skewed since he started off slow and didnt get as many minutes as he does now. In his last 7

17/11 with 3 blocks a game on 59TS:applause: :applause:

By next year he will be the CLEAR best player in NY. Hopefully this kid stays healthy we know the issues guys at his size have. Hes a true student of the game unlike alot of these waste yute, taking and watch tapes from many greats. He LOVES basketball and has a drive and hunger

I hate Melo but do you even know what a cuckold is?

Sakkreth
11-30-2015, 07:01 PM
Neither should make tbh.

Smoke117
11-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Neither will deserve to make it. Lebron, Love, George, Bosh will be the four forwards.

GrapeApe
11-30-2015, 07:30 PM
Neither will deserve to make it. Lebron, Love, George, Bosh will be the four forwards.

Isn't it just "front court" now? Melo will likely be voted in, and then you also have Whiteside, Drummond, Milsap, Horford, Gasol, and Vucevic. There's a lot of competition for the east's front court spots.