PDA

View Full Version : OGT Jazz vs. Warriors, 19-0?

WayOfWade
11-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Should be a fun game, I'm gonna be at the stadium to see Curry in the flesh. Will the Warriors blow the Jazz out? Will it be close? I've been saying for a little while that the Jazz would beat the Warriors, but struggling to an extent against the Pelicans doesn't give me much hope for tonight. I'm just going to pray for an upset

stalkerforlife
11-30-2015, 01:24 PM
Jazz could win this game.

Streak may be over.

WorldWarriors
11-30-2015, 01:41 PM
Go Warriors! No predictions. Just riding the wave. :rockon:

Xiao Yao You
11-30-2015, 01:44 PM
Should be a fun game, I'm gonna be at the stadium to see Curry in the flesh. Will the Warriors blow the Jazz out? Will it be close? I've been saying for a little while that the Jazz would beat the Warriors, but struggling to an extent against the Pelicans doesn't give me much hope for tonight. I'm just going to pray for an upset

They led the Pelicans the whole way. They let the lead dwindle while sitting Gobert with 2 fouls in the first. The last two games are probably their best of the season and they won without Favors. I think they can give them a game.

WayOfWade
11-30-2015, 03:08 PM
They led the Pelicans the whole way. They let the lead dwindle while sitting Gobert with 2 fouls in the first. The last two games are probably their best of the season and they won without Favors. I think they can give them a game.
You're right, I forgot about the fact that Favors sat, any idea on whether or not his personal problems will be an issue tonight? I certainly hope not.
It'll be entertaining though to see what the Jazz do if and when the warriors go Small-ball on them. The real issue is Curry though, I really don't think any team can stop him, only he can stop himself (ie he misses his shots just because he misses them). Exum would be a huge help here, too bad we'll have to wait until next season for that

LoneyROY7
11-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Jazz are purty good.

Mr Feeny
11-30-2015, 03:41 PM
The jazz are dangerous but should GS get through this, they'll have a good shot at getting to the 25 win mark unscathed.

WorldWarriors
11-30-2015, 04:23 PM
Warriors lost to Jazz last season in their house, I think.

Xiao Yao You
11-30-2015, 04:34 PM
You're right, I forgot about the fact that Favors sat, any idea on whether or not his personal problems will be an issue tonight? I certainly hope not.
It'll be entertaining though to see what the Jazz do if and when the warriors go Small-ball on them. The real issue is Curry though, I really don't think any team can stop him, only he can stop himself (ie he misses his shots just because he misses them). Exum would be a huge help here, too bad we'll have to wait until next season for that

Not sure they aren't better without Favors. Gobert/Booker has looked great since last season. Hurts their depth though. Neto will make Curry work while he's in the game I'm sure. He outplayed Chris Paul in the 3rd.

Mr. Jabbar
11-30-2015, 04:34 PM
Lesss go DUBNATIONN!!!

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-30-2015, 04:36 PM
U always have some random @zz team ending streaks so maybe.........theyll have to be on point tho. Is Favors back? If he aint then they aint winnin

WayOfWade
11-30-2015, 04:49 PM
Not sure they aren't better without Favors. Gobert/Booker has looked great since last season. Hurts their depth though. Neto will make Curry work while he's in the game I'm sure. He outplayed Chris Paul in the 3rd.
Yeah, Neto played Great against Paul. Curry isn't CP3 though, he's much better. Either way I'm stoked to see how Raul responds