PDA

View Full Version : Mudiay Looks Like a Stud, Shooting Improved to 32% FG, 25% 3pt. WOW!! D-Wade Lite

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 03:14 PM
He's so fast! I like this kid. He will become a star.

TheImmortal
11-30-2015, 03:21 PM
Haven't watched much of his games but.. he doesn't even come close to young Wade from an athletic standpoint.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Haven't watched much of his games but.. he doesn't even come close to young Wade from an athletic standpoint.

Yeah I have a feeling he'll fall short of D-Wade :oldlol:

Gileraracer
11-30-2015, 03:29 PM
That shooting percentages are enough to bring you some FMVP votes on the loosing team. At least if your name's LeBron :lol

dunksby
11-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Yeah I have a feeling he'll fall short of D-Wade :oldlol:
You mean he's gonna end up with 48% career FG instead of 49%? :lol

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 03:30 PM
You mean he's gonna end up with 48% career FG instead of 49%? :lol
:lol :lol :lol

Lebronxrings
11-30-2015, 03:35 PM
still a better shooter than kobe

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 03:37 PM
still a better shooter than kobe

So this is an accomplishment? A rookie can barely shoot better than 37 year old corpse Kobe? What a career start :applause:

NuggetsFan
11-30-2015, 03:42 PM
It's mindblowing the confidence this kid has in his scoring ability. He's taking insanely difficult shots and just continues to do so. Taking 3.4 3's a game and he can't shoot. Step backs, fadeaways. Doesn't help he's missing easy shots at the rim at the moment either. I assumed his efficiency would rise because he'd stop shooting so much. Clearly was wrong :lol

Still showed some crazy potential for a rookie. 6 dimes a game in 30 minutes and the one thing I was correct about was his turnovers. There dropping. Has shown some big game potential as well. Youngest player to have 11 or more assists with 1 or fewer turnovers.

16/11/3 on dogshit shooting
18/5/6 on 50% shooting with clutch assists, buckets, FT's, and blocks.
17/9/5 with crazy turnovers on 46% shooting.
26/5/3 with 3 steals on 62% shooting in 29 minutes.

His scoring skillset scares me a little bit. The shot can be improved but needs to start finishing or fix his shot selection. He played what 8 games in China? Didn't play college ball. Only 19 years old. Physical tools are all there, and will only improve going forward. Few years from now he'll be a massive PG if he gets into the weight room and adds to that 6'5/200 pound frame.

Still wouldn't swap him for Russell. Best selection Denver could have made at 7 as well so can't really complain even if I wanted too. 17 games in, if he can rise his efficiency he'll be fine. Has amazing court vision & great defensive potential. Won't be a franchise player/superstar if he can't figure out his shot/shot selection/finishing issues. Way too early to tell.

Ai2death
11-30-2015, 04:11 PM
It's mindblowing the confidence this kid has in his scoring ability. He's taking insanely difficult shots and just continues to do so. Taking 3.4 3's a game and he can't shoot. Step backs, fadeaways. Doesn't help he's missing easy shots at the rim at the moment either. I assumed his efficiency would rise because he'd stop shooting so much. Clearly was wrong :lol

Still showed some crazy potential for a rookie. 6 dimes a game in 30 minutes and the one thing I was correct about was his turnovers. There dropping. Has shown some big game potential as well. Youngest player to have 11 or more assists with 1 or fewer turnovers.

His scoring skillset scares me a little bit. The shot can be improved but needs to start finishing or fix his shot selection. He played what 8 games in China? Didn't play college ball. Only 19 years old. Physical tools are all there, and will only improve going forward. Few years from now he'll be a massive PG if he gets into the weight room and adds to that 6'5/200 pound frame.

Still wouldn't swap him for Russell. Best selection Denver could have made at 7 as well so can't really complain even if I wanted too. 17 games in, if he can rise his efficiency he'll be fine. Has amazing court vision & great defensive potential. Won't be a franchise player/superstar if he can't figure out his shot/shot selection/finishing issues. Way too early to tell.

What are you doing??

You can't bring logic and good points to a troll thread, it just isn't allowed! :mad:

Town's Town
11-30-2015, 04:16 PM

Boo!

NugzFan
11-30-2015, 05:29 PM
Oh poor laker fans. So insecure. This thread shows how much it's hurting the OP they passed on him.

Thanks to the lakers front office.

TheMilkyBarKid
11-30-2015, 05:42 PM
Best point guard of his draft class.

AnaheimLakers24
11-30-2015, 05:44 PM
Rumors going out that mudiay is gay. He and duncan have a sex tape apparently

Sportal
11-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Laker fans happy to point out flaws... Aren't happy to compare the best games of both rookies so far..

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 06:13 PM
Laker fans happy to point out flaws... Aren't happy to compare the best games of both rookies so far..

Lets compare them overall instead. Mudiay the stud an awesome 8 PER shooting 32% on 30+ minutes.

Russell leading all wing rookies in PER playing under 27 minutes shooting above 40%.

Yeah I'm very mad we passed on a PG whos shooting under 30% often.

LoneyROY7
11-30-2015, 06:19 PM
D'Angelo has yet to have a FLASH game. A game where he shows a strong glimpse of his future potential. Games all the other top rookies have already had.

He's been decent lately, but nothing eye-catching.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 06:26 PM
D'Angelo has yet to have a FLASH game. A game where he shows a strong glimpse of his future potential. Games all the other top rookies have already had.

He's been decent lately, but nothing eye-catching.

Id rather him be consistent than have a flash game and then average 32% on the season. Its also hard under the system and getting pulled in the 4th and everytime hes on fire.

NugzFan
11-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Id rather him be consistent than have a flash game and then average 32% on the season. Its also hard under the system and getting pulled in the 4th and everytime hes on fire.

Yup. This is what laker fans wanted from their second overall pick. A consistent role player.

Sportal
11-30-2015, 10:07 PM
Yup. This is what laker fans wanted from their second overall pick. A consistent role player.

Lolol. Laker fans are impossible. I'm praying to every basketball deity that they do not get Ben Simmons....

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 10:13 PM

No one said role player? Do you know how to read at a basic level? ESL classes are still going on in North America aren't they? You should enroll brother.

Get hyped about that 32%. So much potential.

Sportal
11-30-2015, 10:24 PM
No one said role player? Do you know how to read at a basic level? ESL classes are still going on in North America aren't they? You should enroll brother.

Get hyped about that 32%. So much potential.

Can you do some enlightening on how you see more potential in D'angelo, than Mudiay? Can you show me which games would back your claims?

Or are you gonna be a shit-box, stereotypical, question dodging Lakers fan?

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 10:37 PM
Can you do some enlightening on how you see more potential in D'angelo, than Mudiay? Can you show me which games would back your claims?

Or are you gonna be a shit-box, stereotypical, question dodging Lakers fan?

Best rookie wing (PER)
Best 3pt shooting rookie
Has a great form in his shot
Isn't dumb as rocks

Now sukkitbch

STATUTORY
11-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Mudiay 2-8 tonight 5 turnovers

the potential, the flash!

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Mudiay 2-8 tonight 5 turnovers

the potential, the flash!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If he fixes his form and changes all of his mechanics drastically, he'll be 100% FG pointguard averaging 15 dimes.

Sportal
11-30-2015, 10:40 PM
Best rookie wing (PER)
Best 3pt shooting rookie
Has a great form in his shot
Isn't dumb as rocks

Now sukkitbch

Did that answer my question?

You should go back to school, instead of tugging your wang all day to pictures of an irrelevant bunch of players.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 10:44 PM
Did that answer my question?

You should go back to school, instead of tugging your wang all day to pictures of an irrelevant bunch of players.

I just answered your question dumbass. He plays under an awful system with ball hogs and is having a better season than free reign Mudiay. His potential is far better than a scrub who has no shot. You are really really dumb. Maybe Mudiay dumb.

Sportal
11-30-2015, 10:50 PM
I just answered your question dumbass. He plays under an awful system with ball hogs and is having a better season than free reign Mudiay. His potential is far better than a scrub who has no shot. You are really really dumb. Maybe Mudiay dumb.

My God man, you're dumb as hell. If you think you answered my questions, then your permanent future can only be McDonald's my man. Could I get some fries with my facts that I'm waiting for?