PDA

View Full Version : Jahlil Okafor With Incident #4

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 05:41 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2594454-jahlil-okafor-reportedly-attempted-to-use-fake-id-at-philadelphia-bar-in-october

Off-court concerns for Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor continue to emerge, as the rookie reportedly tried to use a fake ID at Misconduct Tavern in Philadelphia in late October, CSN Philly's John Gonzalez reported Monday.

Per that report, Okafor was refused service at the bar, and a source told Gonzalez "he was surprised because Okafor is 'a big guy' and 'famous' and 'pretty easy to recognize.'"

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few children by now.

Captvic
11-30-2015, 06:11 PM
Okafor just dont give a damn :rockon:

Marv_Albert
11-30-2015, 06:14 PM
Philadelphia should not be allowed to attend the draft anymore.

Foster5k
11-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Okafor: "Let me in. I'm 21. See."

Bouncer: "This says you're from Wisconsin."

Okafor: "Oh, really?"...

Okafor knocks out the bouncer in one swift powerful punch.

GOBB
11-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Philadelphia should not be allowed to attend the draft anymore.

Considering minnesota lived in it for over a decade? Yeah sure. That's cool.

GIF REACTION
11-30-2015, 06:26 PM
Okafor: "Let me in. I'm 21. See."

Bouncer: "This says you're from Wisconsin."

Okafor: "Oh, really?"...

Okafor knocks out the bouncer in one swift powerful punch.
Foster!

HurricaneKid
11-30-2015, 06:27 PM
We had a college player here that would get in bar fights every fri/sat out of season. And he wasn't 21. You just have to know you aren't getting away with **** when you are famous and famously NOT 21.

WorldWarriors
11-30-2015, 06:32 PM
This happened last month. The media is relentless when they want to did up dirt on you. No prior incident is safe. He is being stupid though. Acting just like a 19 year old knuckle head. Where are his parents, siblings? Aunts? Uncles? Grandparents? Anybody that can stage an intervention for this kid before he screws up his future.

Shade8780
11-30-2015, 06:59 PM
Rare GIF of the Sixers fanbase

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3806936/sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:02 PM
you guys are fuccing dumb jahil is a good kid

all 19 year old kids use fake ID's and get drunk and drive their cars fast...it's a part of growing up

just be glad he isn't messing with drugs and guns and catching serious charges

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:04 PM
welcome 2 the pussified world

"Oh my god a 19 year old millionair athlete had a fake ID!

"Oh my god a 19 year old got drunk!

"Oh my god a 19 year old kid punched someone who was talking shit to him?

"Oh my god a 19 year old kid was caught SPEEDING

:roll:

Shade8780
11-30-2015, 07:04 PM

all 19 year old kids use fake ID's and get drunk and drive their cars fast...it's a part of growing up

Most 19-year-olds aren't getting paid millions to be the future of a professional basketball franchise either.

The guy's a knucklehead.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:08 PM
Most 19-year-olds aren't getting paid millions to be the future of a professional basketball franchise either.

The guy's a knucklehead.

no you are a knucklehead to realize that just because a 19 year old multi millionair does some minor shit it doesnt make him a knucklehead, he is just an immature 19 year old kid who has a shit load of money with a bright spot light on his azz

aren't you gay? who are you one to judge?I would rather be a 19 year old "knucklehead" than a 19 year old goody goody 2 shoes that does everything he is told like a robot and sucks c0ck all day like you were probably doing at 19 years old

dont throw stones in the glass house homie

HurricaneKid
11-30-2015, 07:09 PM
welcome 2 the pussified world

"Oh my god a 19 year old millionair athlete had a fake ID!

"Oh my god a 19 year old got drunk!

"Oh my god a 19 year old kid punched someone who was talking shit to him?

"Oh my god a 19 year old kid was caught SPEEDING

:roll:

All dude has to do is have it at his house. You think he can't get someone to buy his booze for him? He just can't be out and about.

And speeding is different than going >105 in the city.

If he has had police stop him 4X when he has been out in the last 2 mos, how many times do you think this "future of the franchise" has been out? And if you are that thin skinned and can't take a troll DON'T GO OUT.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:10 PM
All dude has to do is have it at his house. You think he can't get someone to buy his booze for him? He just can't be out and about.

And speeding is different than going >105 in the city.

If he has had police stop him 4X when he has been out in the last 2 mos, how many times do you think this "future of the franchise" has been out? And if you are that thin skinned and can't take a troll DON'T GO OUT.

hes 19 years old man

are you telling me you made zero mistakes and never broke the law, accidently or on purpose when you were 19?

get real

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:13 PM
hes 19 years old man

are you telling me you made zero mistakes and never broke the law, accidently or on purpose when you were 19?

get real
I've never had 4 incidents with the cops in about the span of a month.:oldlol:

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:17 PM
I've never had 4 incidents with the cops in about the span of a month.:oldlol:

let me guess though, you are rich and black and you are traveling to major cities 24/7...

thanks for sharing your personal experiences but they dont apply here

look in a mirror and judge yourself instead of hating on others for shit that isn't even a big deal

Shade8780
11-30-2015, 07:21 PM
no you are a knucklehead to realize that just because a 19 year old multi millionair does some minor shit it doesnt make him a knucklehead, he is just an immature 19 year old kid who has a shit load of money with a bright spot light on his azz

aren't you gay? who are you one to judge?I would rather be a 19 year old "knucklehead" than a 19 year old goody goody 2 shoes that does everything he is told like a robot and sucks c0ck all day like you were probably doing at 19 years old

dont throw stones in the glass house homie
:biggums:

First off, I ain't gay. Second off, I ain't even 19 yet, so I'll update on that in four years.

Jahlil should know he has cameras and the media on his back 24/7 now. I understand his behavior if he's 10-years-old, but for a 19-year-old in his situation to use a fake ID in the very same city he's representing as an NBA player, and to hit another team's fan because he said his team is bad (he was stating facts only), are just absolutely retarded things to do.

You want to know what really makes him a knucklehead though? He isn't even using his situation to his advantage.

Instead of using a fvcking fake ID like a chromosome deficient shitskull, he should've said "I play for the 76ers, look me up fam". Instant respect and allowance through to wherever he wants. Hell, the security guy might even ask for a picture.

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:21 PM
let me guess though, you are rich and black and you are traveling to major cities 24/7...

thanks for sharing your personal experiences but they dont apply here

look in a mirror and judge yourself instead of hating on others for shit that isn't even a big deal
If I was the face of a city I would definitely refrain from assaulting two people unprovoked.:facepalm

Shade8780
11-30-2015, 07:22 PM
hes 19 years old man

get real
You spend your life trolling on an internet board, quit acting like you're hot shit.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:24 PM
If I was the face of a city I would definitely refrain from assaulting two people unprovoked.:facepalm

woulda coulda shoulda

no one gives a shit about you or your whacky hypotheticals

stop hating

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:25 PM
You spend your life trolling on an internet board, quit acting like you're hot shit.

you have 22 thousand posts and on jahlils nuts about using a fake ID

get a FUCCING LIFE :roll:

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:26 PM
woulda coulda shoulda

no one gives a shit about you or your whacky hypotheticals

stop hating
Wacky hypothetical's?

Good lord, you are so out of touch with reality.:oldlol:

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:29 PM
Wacky hypothetical's?

Good lord, you are so out of touch with reality.:oldlol:

Anyone can say "Oh if I was in Jahlil Okafor shoes, I would of never made any of those mistakes. And I also would be playing better defense. And playing better offensively. If I was Jahlil Okafor I would be pulling down a 20/20 and then after I win MVP, I would run for president!"

No one gives a fucc about you or what you would supposedly do in Jahlil Okafor's shoes. We don't wanna hear your pilot script for "Being Jahlil Okafor"

stop hating on 19 year old kids for using fake ID's like a fucing scumbag and worry about your Timberwolves

outbreak
11-30-2015, 07:31 PM
why did you make 2 threads about this? Towns is better and everyone admits it why are you so desperate to throw shit at Okafor?

Shade8780
11-30-2015, 07:31 PM
you have 22 thousand posts and on jahlils nuts about using a fake ID

get a FUCCING LIFE :roll:
It's not the quantity that matters.

You're a 30-year-old man who trolls on an internet board.

Get a job, hippie.

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:32 PM
Anyone can say "Oh if I was in Jahlil Okafor shoes, I would of never made any of those mistakes. And I also would be playing better defense. And playing better offensively. If I was Jahlil Okafor I would be pulling down a 20/20 and then after I win MVP, I would run for president!"

No one gives a fucc about you or what you would supposedly do in Jahlil Okafor's shoes. We don't wanna hear your pilot script for "Being Jahlil Okafor"

stop hating on 19 year old kids for using fake ID's like a fucing scumbag and worry about your Timberwolves
http://www.johnlocke.org/site-docs/lockerroom/movinggoalpost.gif

You are intentionally missing the point.:oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
why did you make 2 threads about this? Towns is better and everyone admits it why are you so desperate to throw shit at Okafor?
Phone lag. Posted both at exactly the same time somehow.

Shade8780
:biggums:

First off, I ain't gay. Second off, I ain't even 19 yet, so I'll update on that in four years.

Jahlil should know he has cameras and the media on his back 24/7 now. I understand his behavior if he's 10-years-old, but for a 19-year-old in his situation to use a fake ID in the very same city he's representing as an NBA player, and to hit another team's fan because he said his team is bad (he was stating facts only), are just absolutely retarded things to do.

You want to know what really makes him a knucklehead though? He isn't even using his situation to his advantage.

Instead of using a fvcking fake ID like a chromosome deficient shitskull, he should've said "I play for the 76ers, look me up fam". Instant respect and allowance through to wherever he wants. Hell, the security guy might even ask for a picture.
I see he ignored this.

My work here is done.

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:37 PM
meltdown

just wait till Jahlil gets caught Jaywalking...these two tmz fucc bois will be there in 2 seconds to talk all about it

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:46 PM
meltdown

just wait till Jahlil gets caught Jaywalking...these two tmz fucc bois will be there in 2 seconds to talk all about it
http://www.johnlocke.org/site-docs/lockerroom/movinggoalpost.gif

LoneyROY7
11-30-2015, 07:49 PM
Dude makes 2 of the exact same thread and get multiple pages on both. :oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Dude makes 2 of the exact same thread and get multiple pages on both. :oldlol:
Honestly, that thing wasn't on purpose. Was posting this off my phone and it lagged and posted two threads for some reason.

ROCSteady
11-30-2015, 08:01 PM
On the 'big deal' spectrum (0-10) this ranks at about a 1

Sarcastic
11-30-2015, 08:09 PM
He's doing this shit so Philly can finally trade him. He has no interest in the process.

WallIn
11-30-2015, 08:20 PM
This wouldn't be happening if he was in a normally functioning franchise.

BasedTom
11-30-2015, 08:28 PM
how is this an incident lol?

sucks for him for not knowing how to bribe ppl. he could have been a 15 year old and gotten in if he used his head

senelcoolidge
11-30-2015, 08:52 PM
He could have died in any of those incidents..not good. He better be careful, seriously.

Town's Town
11-30-2015, 08:59 PM

I don't know of anybody who in just a few months got into 2 fights, got a speeding ticket for going ridiculously over the speed limit, and got caught using a fake ID. That is 4 years of bad behavior in a much shorter amount of time.

Sarcastic
11-30-2015, 09:26 PM
He could have died in any of those incidents..not good. He better be careful, seriously.

How do you die from using a fake id? :biggums:

outbreak
11-30-2015, 09:34 PM
How do you die from using a fake id? :biggums:
bouncers don't mess around

tmacattack33
11-30-2015, 10:13 PM
50 percent of fools in here have probably used a fake ID

95 percent of fools here have probably drank alcohol before turning 21

Probably about 50 percent of fools here have gotten into a fist fight when they were college aged

This sh*t seems minor to me...there's no drugs or guns involved...just normal 19 year old stuff.