PDA

View Full Version : Jahlil Okafor With Incident #4

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 05:41 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2594454-jahlil-okafor-reportedly-attempted-to-use-fake-id-at-philadelphia-bar-in-october

Off-court concerns for Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor continue to emerge, as the rookie reportedly tried to use a fake ID at Misconduct Tavern in Philadelphia in late October, CSN Philly's John Gonzalez reported Monday.

Per that report, Okafor was refused service at the bar, and a source told Gonzalez "he was surprised because Okafor is 'a big guy' and 'famous' and 'pretty easy to recognize.'"

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few children by now.

AnaheimLakers24
11-30-2015, 05:42 PM
Conspiracy theory nutcase.

Uncle Drew
11-30-2015, 05:43 PM
25/12

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 05:44 PM
25/12
8-9 > 0-82

FreezingTsmoove
11-30-2015, 05:44 PM
He needs to act his age

Uncle Drew
11-30-2015, 05:45 PM
8-9 > 0-82
Neither record good enough to make the postseason.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-30-2015, 05:45 PM
Apparently he is as dumb as he looks. Top ranked hs recruit, famous college player, #2 pick to a fanatic city and he thinks he wouldn't get recognized? Because there's so many 7 footers walking around.

Why didn't he just have someone else get the drinks? I'm sure he wasn't alone.

Cocaine80s
11-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Wow dude should be locked up immediately for trying to use a fake id

STATUTORY
11-30-2015, 05:48 PM
fake id said "Emeka"

outbreak
11-30-2015, 05:49 PM
these are all old incidents being re bought up since he hit the guy. really worrying with these off court incidents while being in the 76ers set up though. hope he lands somewhere with a tough system and some vets who will teach him to be more mature

outbreak
11-30-2015, 05:51 PM
Wow dude should be locked up immediately for trying to use a fake id
19 year old kid uses fake I.D and a bunch of stans who's favourite player is a rapist act like using a fake i.d and speeding are worse than rape....

They aren't a good look for pro athlete but come on ISH is just a retarded place sometimes

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 05:52 PM
19 year old kid uses fake I.D and a bunch of stans who's favourite player is a rapist act like using a fake i.d and speeding are worse than rape....

They aren't a good look for pro athlete but come on ISH is just a retarded place sometimes
You ct as if this is just one incident. This is now 4 times that he has done something extremely stupid and he has barely even begun his career. All of these things combined are a huge red flag.

FKAri
Considering how well Towns is playing your hate for Okafor is really over the top.

BarberSchool
OP is on the Towns ROTY train.
But sh!t like this is why Porzingis will win rookie of the year.
Towns numbers & highlight reel will look less impressive by season's end.

LoneyROY7
11-30-2015, 05:54 PM
Act your age and not your girl's age.

outbreak
11-30-2015, 05:55 PM
You ct as if this is just one incident. This is now 4 times that he has done something extremely stupid and he has barely even begun his career. All of these things combined are a huge red flag.
I only knew of three of them, I said they aren't a good look but the only serious incident that we haven't seen a bunch of other players commit is punching the fan. He's still young and needs to mature, like I said my biggest concern for him would be the environment he is in in philly. To me it doesn't look like the best place to mature and it'd be easier if he were on a team with some vets who won't put up with that kind of shit from a team mate.

Speeding and using a fake a id are things that lots of people and players do and these are old incidents that no one would normally here about if he hadn't just punch a guy.

STATUTORY
11-30-2015, 05:55 PM
Southside Chicago hood mentality + Duke entitlement

Jah Kafore in a nutshell

outbreak
11-30-2015, 05:56 PM
Act your age and not your girl's age.
So you are saying Jameer should stop wearing diapers?

LoneyROY7
11-30-2015, 05:57 PM
So you are saying Jameer should stop wearing diapers?

:lebronamazed:

Hit_Em
11-30-2015, 05:58 PM
mfs just mad we have the roy and future mvp jahlil do what you do!Go sixers!

http://s29.postimg.org/6vidqbph3/fake_id.jpg

GOBB
11-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Gotta love the sports media. Soon as footage of Oak hitting a guy emerges everyone wants a story to print. Hey now he's a headcase, trouble maker. Go on guys pile on. :rolleyes:

I see why athletes shit on the media and some refuse to talk to them.

GOBB
11-30-2015, 06:04 PM

No they're not. Just stop it already. The only issue was him knocking a punk ass heckler out. That's it. A speeding ticket? A fake id? Oh noooooooooooo. :sleeping

And you can't do 108 on the Ben Franklin bridge, so that's an exaggeration. Not arguing he wasn't speeding, nor saying that was cool. Hardly something I'd consider in the "red flag" folder. Plenty of athletes speed in their fast cars. Pretty sure your boy KG aka potty mouth has. Yanno the guy who curses every other word on the court? Yeah that guy.

LoneyROY7
Gotta love the sports media. Soon as footage of Oak hitting a guy emerges everyone wants a story to print. Hey now he's a headcase, trouble maker. Go on guys pile on. :rolleyes:

Just take the L, dude.

Like your team does every night they step on the floor.

Legends66NBA7

Does he remind you of Barkley during his prime ?

outbreak
11-30-2015, 06:09 PM
No they're not. Just stop it already. The only issue was him knocking a punk ass heckler out. That's it. A speeding ticket? A fake id? Oh noooooooooooo. :sleeping

And you can't do 108 on the Ben Franklin bridge, so that's an exaggeration. Not arguing he wasn't speeding, nor saying that was cool. Hardly something I'd consider in the "red flag" folder. Plenty of athletes speed in their fast cars. Pretty sure your boy KG aka potty mouth has. Yanno the guy who curses every other word on the court? Yeah that guy.
it doesn't look good all added up together coming out at once but like you said aside from punching someone the others are minor and they are the kind of things A LOT of players probably get in trouble for but you don't normally hear about.

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 06:14 PM

What do you mean you can't do 108 on that bridge? Okafor did and was caught. Are you also insinuating that having a gun pulled on him isn't an issue? If Okafor never tried to assault some guy in a car he never would have had a gun pointed at his head.

If this is so common for young athletes to do, how come stories about other rookies don't/aren't coming out?

GOBB
11-30-2015, 06:23 PM
What do you mean you can't do 108 on that bridge? Okafor did and was caught. Are you also insinuating that having a gun pulled on him isn't an issue? If Okafor never tried to assault some guy in a car he never would have had a gun pointed at his head.

If this is so common for young athletes to do, how come stories about other rookies don't/aren't coming out?

I live in Philadelphia. I travel on that bridge. You cant do 108 on it without almost banging out or hitting a f*cking tollbooth or median (depending which way u travel). You can get caught for speeding on it no doubt about it. Many have, many will in the future. He was caught for speeding like many Americans, like some athletes. Tyreke Evans was caught by a helicopter speeding. It's not uncommon. Again dont confuse it with me saying hey speed all you want, its ok. But its not something anyone should harp on like you and the media. Its ridiculous. And I see why guys snap on the media and refuse to speak to them. And last you need to smarten up with the times and understand we live in the social media world that records any and everything. We only heard of the story Charles threw someone thru a bar window, we didn't see it. HUGE difference.

Stories do come out of guys getting pulled over for speeding. Either go unnoticed, forgotten etc A simple google search will find rookies and vets in major sports. Do I really have to link you to stories or nah??? Cmon, get a clue please.

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 06:33 PM
I live in Philadelphia. I travel on that bridge. You cant do 108 on it without almost banging out or hitting a f*cking tollbooth or median (depending which way u travel). You can get caught for speeding on it no doubt about it. Many have, many will in the future. He was caught for speeding like many Americans, like some athletes. Tyreke Evans was caught by a helicopter speeding. It's not uncommon. Again dont confuse it with me saying hey speed all you want, its ok. But its not something anyone should harp on like you and the media. Its ridiculous. And I see why guys snap on the media and refuse to speak to them. And last you need to smarten up with the times and understand we live in the social media world that records any and everything. We only heard of the story Charles threw someone thru a bar window, we didn't see it. HUGE difference.

Stories do come out of guys getting pulled over for speeding. Either go unnoticed, forgotten etc A simple google search will find rookies and vets in major sports. Do I really have to link you to stories or nah??? Cmon, get a clue please.
You're missing the point entirely. Repeated patterns of behavior

WorldWarriors
11-30-2015, 06:34 PM
This happened last month. The media is relentless when they want to did up dirt on you. No prior incident is safe. He is being stupid though. Acting just like a 19 year old knuckle head. Where are his parents, siblings? Aunts? Uncles? Grandparents? Anybody that can stage an intervention for this kid before he screws up his future.

SwishSquared
11-30-2015, 06:38 PM
I feel like people are rushing to bring up dirt on him because it's "in" this week. Or Philly is allowing stuff to come to light to fully shame him into cleaning his act up.

Last year it seemed they'd shame Embiid (when it was a legit article, not some made-up drivel) when they felt he was going off the rails too much.

The pattern of behavior is concerning and in Boston, he was hanging out with Christian Wood, who had personality red flags going into the draft.

I think Okafor, like most young guys, has lots of growing up to do. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I think he'll get his head right. I'd give him a full time body guard though if I was Hinkie.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 06:42 PM
Just take the L, dude.

Like your team does every night they step on the floor.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Future repped. But I owe you a million future negs so its whatever heh

GOBB
11-30-2015, 06:45 PM
You're missing the point entirely. Repeated patterns of behavior

No you're just exaggerating it. That's all. The news that you are reporting isn't anything recent. A month old. Before this news if you were asked about Oak it would be all positive. During draft? all positive. College? All positive. What red flags did he have? I'll wait. He's a 19yr old kid who made a mistake decking a heckler instead of walking away from the situation. He owned up to it, apologized. But you and the media want to harp on a f*cking speeding ticket. Seriously? A kid with a fast car? Yeah I'm pretty sure Wiggins has sped over 100mph. But because he didn't get pulled over, no worries. No red flags. :rolleyes:

The avg f*cking Joe gets a brand new ride with some get up, the first thing they do when given a chance is push the pedal down. Give me a break with this speeding ticket crap as apart of repeated behavior patterns already.

How convenient all of this is coming to light because tmz which probably has footage of Jesus walking on water broke the footage? It's typical media pile on. What next Oak didn't recycle? Oh no, sound the alarm. This kid simply doesnt get it and is headed down the wrong path.

GOBB
11-30-2015, 06:47 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Future repped. But I owe you a million future negs so its whatever heh

Lakers have 2 wins. Last two seasons had the 6th and 2nd pick respectively. The irony of laughing at holding L's. And you took Russell a guard over a big. If anyone should get an endorsement deal in L's its Jim Buss. Hey lets resign Swaggy P, sign Lou Williams to go with Kobe returning from his injury and our 2nd rd pick Clarkson. Only to draft...another guard.

Good job there. Hey see you in the lottery in 2016, unless your pick is outside of the top 3. Then it'll be the Sixers.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Lakers have 2 wins. Last two seasons had the 6th and 2nd pick respectively. The irony of laughing at holding L's. And you took Russell a guard over a big. If anyone should get an endorsement deal in L's its Jim Buss. Hey lets resign Swaggy P, sign Lou Williams to go with Kobe returning from his injury and our 2nd rd pick Clarkson. Only to draft...another guard.

Good job there. Hey see you in the lottery in 2016, unless your pick is outside of the top 3. Then it'll be the Sixers.

The Lakers did more in one offseason than the Sixers have done all decade. Im far more confident in my franchise rebuilding than ****ing shithole Philly :roll: :roll: :roll:

But hey I hope youre enjoying your best player never playing a single game, or Noel having the offensive skills of a pylon or having Okafor punch more fans and getting arrested more than he gets wins this season.

Jameerthefear
11-30-2015, 06:51 PM
I think the Sixers organization is leaking shit

JimmyMcAdocious
11-30-2015, 07:00 PM
Team rivalry and the annoying Minnesota fan aside, I don't know how can view this as anything but troubling. In the span of about month he's been caught using a fake ID, driven a car 100+ over a bridge, and has been in two fights (the first of which he had a gun pulled on him). Does this kid have a death wish?

GOBB
11-30-2015, 07:01 PM
The Lakers did more in one offseason than the Sixers have done all decade.

And alas only 2 wins thus far. Job well done sir, splendid I might say.

Im far more confident in my franchise rebuilding than ****ing shithole Philly :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't see why. Added Roy Hibbert, Swaggy P, Lou Williams. And Scott coaching has been laughable that some consider is he "tanking". But hey again this is year 3 and your Lakers will be in the lottery again. But confidence in that rebuild he says. Jim Buss is a dolt. The best move LA could ever make would be calling Ray Donovan to pay him a visit where the end result is he no longer calls any shots there ever again.

But hey I hope youre enjoying your best player never playing a single game, or Noel having the offensive skills of a pylon or having Okafor punch more fans and getting arrested more than he gets wins this season.

Embiid is the Sixers best player is a stretch.

Noel came out of HS a raw offensive player. He was drafted a raw offensive player. His game has and will ALWAYS revolve around defense. That he does good with the upside to be great. Offensively? You're an idiot if you think he is anything more than a 14-15ppg guy. He's a rim protector who can anchor your defense for the next decade. Also has the athleticism to guard the perimeter effectively if the situation calls for it.

Oak would be the Lakers best big man since a healthy Bynum. Again thank you for passing him up. Kid is doing 18 & 8 at age 19.

I hope Kobe decides to stick around one more year. Really slow that rebuild and development of those young players.

winwin
11-30-2015, 07:04 PM
LOL not @ Okafor

@ GOOB :roll:

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:06 PM
I feel like people are rushing to bring up dirt on him because it's "in" this week. Or Philly is allowing stuff to come to light to fully shame him into cleaning his act up.

Last year it seemed they'd shame Embiid (when it was a legit article, not some made-up drivel) when they felt he was going off the rails too much.

The pattern of behavior is concerning and in Boston, he was hanging out with Christian Wood, who had personality red flags going into the draft.

I think Okafor, like most young guys, has lots of growing up to do. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I think he'll get his head right. I'd give him a full time body guard though if I was Hinkie.
What exactly is made up about all of these incidents with Okafor?:facepalm

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:08 PM
No you're just exaggerating it. That's all. The news that you are reporting isn't anything recent. A month old. Before this news if you were asked about Oak it would be all positive. During draft? all positive. College? All positive. What red flags did he have? I'll wait. He's a 19yr old kid who made a mistake decking a heckler instead of walking away from the situation. He owned up to it, apologized. But you and the media want to harp on a f*cking speeding ticket. Seriously? A kid with a fast car? Yeah I'm pretty sure Wiggins has sped over 100mph. But because he didn't get pulled over, no worries. No red flags. :rolleyes:

The avg f*cking Joe gets a brand new ride with some get up, the first thing they do when given a chance is push the pedal down. Give me a break with this speeding ticket crap as apart of repeated behavior patterns already.

How convenient all of this is coming to light because tmz which probably has footage of Jesus walking on water broke the footage? It's typical media pile on. What next Oak didn't recycle? Oh no, sound the alarm. This kid simply doesnt get it and is headed down the wrong path.
1 month is recent:facepalm

I personally wouldn'y care if it was just speeding but

1) He tried punching someone in a car WITHOUT being physically provoked and got a gun pulled on him
2) He knocked someone out WITHOUT being physically provoked all because he said the Sixers suck.

AirTupac
11-30-2015, 07:16 PM
And alas only 2 wins thus far. Job well done sir, splendid I might say.

I don't see why. Added Roy Hibbert, Swaggy P, Lou Williams. And Scott coaching has been laughable that some consider is he "tanking". But hey again this is year 3 and your Lakers will be in the lottery again. But confidence in that rebuild he says. Jim Buss is a dolt. The best move LA could ever make would be calling Ray Donovan to pay him a visit where the end result is he no longer calls any shots there ever again.

Embiid is the Sixers best player is a stretch.

Noel came out of HS a raw offensive player. He was drafted a raw offensive player. His game has and will ALWAYS revolve around defense. That he does good with the upside to be great. Offensively? You're an idiot if you think he is anything more than a 14-15ppg guy. He's a rim protector who can anchor your defense for the next decade. Also has the athleticism to guard the perimeter effectively if the situation calls for it.

Oak would be the Lakers best big man since a healthy Bynum. Again thank you for passing him up. Kid is doing 18 & 8 at age 19.

I hope Kobe decides to stick around one more year. Really slow that rebuild and development of those young players.

We actually have ability to get players. We had no assets when we started the rebuild you dolt. The fact that in 1 mere season, we have Clarkson, Russel and Randle is far better than anything Philly has done in their century long rebuild. Lou Williams is a great and cheap asset to have, Hibbert was acquired for scraps. Its the work of a good FO. We're actually moving forward, something you tend to do when you rebuild. Not take 3 steps back, go back to the draft and hope they find LeBron

warriorfan
11-30-2015, 07:18 PM
fucc you puzzy haters

just cause you are bitch made betas that never break the rules doesn't mean everyone has to follow suit

stop hating and start participating life is too short

oarabbus
11-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Jahlil would be a beast anywhere else. He is going to be a great player. Get him out of that shithole dumpster fire Philly, kick their shit team to the D league

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2015, 07:31 PM
Warriorfan is a master at trying to move the goalpost:oldlol: :facepalm

http://www.johnlocke.org/site-docs/lockerroom/movinggoalpost.gif

fiddy
11-30-2015, 07:33 PM
Okafor trying to force his way out of Philly for the Lakers :applause:

SwishSquared
11-30-2015, 07:34 PM
What exactly is made up about all of these incidents with Okafor?:facepalmWhere did I say that the false reports from last season regarding Embiid were about Okafor this season? If you know anything about the Philly situation, you know negative reports piled on Embiid at various times during last season. Some were false, some were true.

I never said the Okafor reports weren't true. I said his pattern of behavior is troubling and I'd hire personal security for him if I were GM.

You seriously read that post and the only thing you got out of it was that I claimed these reports were false?

No offense but you seem to read "what you want to see" in place of the truth in posts when it comes to most things that concern Okafor. I've never seen somebody try harder to hate on a guy their team passed on. And I called Towns > Okafor back in summer 2014, for context, and I will believe that to always be the case.

GOBB
12-03-2015, 05:54 PM
We actually have ability to get players. We had no assets when we started the rebuild you dolt. The fact that in 1 mere season, we have Clarkson, Russel and Randle is far better than anything Philly has done in their century long rebuild. Lou Williams is a great and cheap asset to have, Hibbert was acquired for scraps. Its the work of a good FO. We're actually moving forward, something you tend to do when you rebuild. Not take 3 steps back, go back to the draft and hope they find LeBron

Meanwhile in real life Lakers are in the lottery the same amount of years the Sixers have been on the Hinkie plan. :roll:

How many wins do you guys have again? 3? and 0-1 vs Sixers? Solid. Great work by the FO. Lou, Roy and dem paying off big.

Actually hope Lakers go on a 12 game win streak. I wouldn't want them to keep the lottery pick that is owed to the Sixers (top 3 protected).

bluechox2
12-03-2015, 06:01 PM
so okafor walked into a bar thinking no one in philly would recognize him...
yea my name is..."Timbutuwana Okafore" heres my ID ... alot of people say i look like phillys new rookie...but im not him...im way older than him

GOBB
12-03-2015, 06:14 PM
so okafor walked into a bar thinking no one in philly would recognize him...
yea my name is..."Timbutuwana Okafore" heres my ID ... alot of people say i look like phillys new rookie...but im not him...im way older than him

The fake ID story is bogus. Of course people will believe it because its funny.

bluechox2
12-03-2015, 06:17 PM
sixers biggest flaw is that they dont have any veterans to mentor the young guys...

it could go a long way...just see KG in minny...hes not there to score 20 a game...he will move to the bench as a coach or as management to hep the future players of the team later on

G-train
12-03-2015, 06:33 PM
who cares

SwishSquared
12-03-2015, 06:47 PM
sixers biggest flaw is that they dont have any veterans to mentor the young guys...

it could go a long way...just see KG in minny...hes not there to score 20 a game...he will move to the bench as a coach or as management to hep the future players of the team later onThat's a really unique circumstance though. Who were they supposed to bring in? They traded for LRMAM to mentor Embiid last year. They have Carl Landry this year fwiw. Jason Richardson was a nice influence, too, but he retired.

KG wanted to be back in Minny.

90sgoat
12-03-2015, 06:51 PM
I cheated myself into a bar at 16 years old using a monthly bus pass back in the 90s.

Americans need to chill with the drinking age is my opinion.

oarabbus
12-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Meanwhile in real life Lakers are in the lottery the same amount of years the Sixers have been on the Hinkie plan. :roll:

How many wins do you guys have again? 3? and 0-1 vs Sixers? Solid. Great work by the FO. Lou, Roy and dem paying off big.

Actually hope Lakers go on a 12 game win streak. I wouldn't want them to keep the lottery pick that is owed to the Sixers (top 3 protected).

Yeah... you're not in any position to talk shit on any team, even the Lakers. The Sixers are one of the all time worst dumpster fires its amazing to behold.

GOBB
12-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Yeah... you're not in any position to talk shit on any team, even the Lakers. The Sixers are one of the all time worst dumpster fires its amazing to behold.

Never talked shit about any team. I just responded to the cheap shots fans throw whose team are in no better shape than my Sixers. That's a fact. So go lecture and scold the Laker fan who is talking shit tough guy.

Thank you Jim Buss is running that prestigious franchise into the ground.