PDA

View Full Version : why is the style kobe fans like always wins. the style letards like always loses

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Kobe fans like the style of

-michael jordan
-kobe bryant
-stephen curry

( free lancing, winners )

Lebron fans like the style of

-wilt chamberlain
-charles barkley
-lebron james

(Efficient, chokers )

Why is it our favorite style wins and theirs always fails

RRR3
12-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Curry doesn't play like Jordan and Kobe, you ignoramus. And he's incredibly efficient.

Fail.

Springsteen
12-01-2015, 12:50 AM
So I guess you're jumping on Curry bandwagon too?

Mr. Jabbar
12-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Cause they dont have the clutch gene, they know they'll lose once the crucial time comes, so they just go for the stats. It's the same reason Lebron goes OUT OF HIS WAY to make unprecedented off season moves and stack his deck. They don't trust themselves, for the big STAGE.

Akrazotile
Points, boards, assists = Lebron, Magic, Larry

1/14 = Kobe, Marbury :(

RRR3
So I guess you're jumping on Curry bandwagon too?
Wiggins isnt scoring enough for ken I guess.

LikeABosh
12-01-2015, 12:52 AM
Your posts get worse by the day

I<3NBA
12-01-2015, 12:52 AM
lot at Kobetards thinking Curry plays anything like Kobe.

Golden State is the biggest example of TEAM BALL. nothing at all like Kome.

SouBeachTalents
12-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Your posts get worse by the day

Just like Kobe's FG%

Young X
12-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Jordan was extremely efficient.

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Curry doesn't play like Jordan and Kobe, you ignoramus. And he's incredibly efficient.

Fail.

I'm talking about dominating with shots, skills, not trying to protect fg% by shying away at the end of clocks. Being able to create a shot for themselves without needing to bruise their way inside.

I'm talking about the perimeter game

Jordan started off his career trying to play like a b*tch the way lebron has his entire life and look where it got him

Jordan got his sh*t pushed in

He didnt start winning until he developed a jumper and stopped spamming layups and dunks

He got away from that shitty style and became successful

His fg% went down but he won

Go figure

RRR3
12-01-2015, 12:56 AM
Attacking the paint relentlessly, getting fouled hard constantly="Playing like a bitch"

Taking 30 foot 3s="What real men do"

Ken with another legendary post :applause:

kennethgriffin
Jordan was extremely efficient.

In the 80s

Look where it got him

In the 90s his fg% went down. Look what happened

ISHGoat
OP you dont know shit about basketball. One of the worst posters here and literally with an IQ around 85.

warriorfan
12-01-2015, 12:57 AM

-michael jordan
-kobe bryant
-stephen curry

-wilt chamberlain
-charles barkley
-lebron james

(Efficient, chokers )

hmmm interesting observation

Akrazotile
12-01-2015, 12:57 AM
In the 80s

Look where it got him

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/Lipofsky_Pippen.jpg

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 12:58 AM
Attacking the paint relentlessly, getting fouled hard constantly="Playing like a bitch"

Taking 30 foot 3s="What real men do"

Ken with another legendary post :applause:

Playing like a spamming r*tard becomes predictable. Teams can build a gameplan and force you to do other things. Like lebron settling all series vs the warriors last year for those fading shots... but he couldnt make any

references
12-01-2015, 12:59 AM
the rats are scurrying away from a dying kobe and are locked onto curry but their minds have grown so accustomed to feeding off the exploits of their old host that they still feel the compelling need to compare their new love to kobe. almost like a weird weaning stage

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Jordan won a ring shooting 53.9% in the regular season and 52.4% in the playoffs you imbecile

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:01 AM

-michael jordan
-kobe bryant
-stephen curry

-wilt chamberlain
-charles barkley
-lebron james

(Efficient, chokers )

how can you forget robertson?

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Playing like a spamming r*tard becomes predictable. Teams can build a gameplan and force you to do other things. Like lebron settling all series vs the warriors last year for those fading shots... but he couldnt make any
Curry plays like a "spamming retard". Doesn't seem to stop him from scoring whenever he wants.

And LeBron's jumper was completely out of whack last playoffs, he was missing layups and post-ups he never misses, etc. He looked old a lot. He was aggressive and played his heart off I'll give him that, but he was terribly inefficient. If he was more efficient, he would have won.

Smoke117
12-01-2015, 01:03 AM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Jake-Gyllenhaal-Has-a-Headache-In-a-Dramatic-Movie-Scene.gif

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 01:03 AM
how can you forget robertson?

Another stat padding highly efficient underachiever with no perimeter shot

Lebron fans probly love the guy

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 01:05 AM
Curry plays like a "spamming retard". Doesn't seem to stop him from scoring whenever he wants.

And LeBron's jumper was completely out of whack last playoffs, he was missing layups and post-ups he never misses, etc. He looked old a lot. He was aggressive and played his heart off I'll give him that, but he was terribly inefficient. If he was more efficient, he would have won.

Currys spamming is highly skilled and not dependant on getting an easy shot though

Hes just that damn good at difficult ones

Beastmode88
In the 80s

Look where it got him

well in the 00s i dont think mj ever shot 1/14 :confusedshrug:

sd3035
Don't forget to add Chris Paul to the Letard family

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:06 AM
Considering Oscar Robertson led the league in FT% twice, I'm going to hazard a guess that he had at least a decent jumpshot.

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 01:07 AM
Jordan won a ring shooting 53.9% in the regular season and 52.4% in the playoffs you imbecile

And most of his shots that year were mid range

Jordan was just a really good shooter from 10-12 feet

Plus he had the refs in his back pocket and got the call whenever he missed

knicksman
Another stat padding highly efficient underachiever with no perimeter shot

Lebron fans probly love the guy

im pretty sure they are the ones who puts him in the top 10 before

RRR3
Currys spamming is highly skilled and not dependant on getting an easy shot though

Hes just that damn good at difficult ones
True. LeBron is effective at what he does too. You just don't like him. I don't like Curry, but I can admit when I'm wrong and Curry is the best player in the league now, though I'm hoping Durant can regain that title.

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Considering Oscar Robertson led the league in FT% twice, I'm going to hazard a guess that he had at least a decent jumpshot.

He didnt though

TripleA
12-01-2015, 01:11 AM
He didnt though

Oscar Robertson actually was skilled.
He did lead the league in free throw shooting percentage.
Twice

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:12 AM
add iverson, marbury, arenas, archibald, westbrook and triple double jordan in there too. Players who love to playmake and score at the same time for statpadding purposes. Had they been 6'9, they would be averaging triple doubles. They were considered cancers by teammates coz they take all the stats.

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:13 AM
He didnt though
https://books.google.com/books?id=hjFbX8Lp9gsC&pg=PA128&lpg=PA128&dq=oscar+robertson+jumpshot&source=bl&ots=rE9jZxQzJK&sig=PBilVyBR-bbV7HNkj0zAuLYyCZE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdrbX08rnJAhVCJiYKHQaKC8g4ChDoAQgwMAM#v =onepage&q=oscar%20robertson%20jumpshot&f=false

He also is credited for inventing the fadeaway but try again

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Oscar Robertson actually was skilled.
He did lead the league in free throw shooting percentage.
Twice

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H0-Iz6fQRAE

His shot looked more awkward than current lebron

Flat footed weird turn into the defender from 10 feet.

It went in sometimes but my god. That is no where near a deadly go to move

Very unreliable and easly altered in my opinion

aj1987
12-01-2015, 01:14 AM

-michael jordan
-kobe bryant
-stephen curry

-wilt chamberlain
-charles barkley
-lebron james

(Efficient, chokers )

You do know that MJ and Curry are extremely efficient, right? More so than LeBron. Also, you do know that Kobe is statistically one of the worst clutch players, in that group, right?

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:14 AM
LOL who gives a **** what a shot looks like it if it goes in. Kevin Martin's shot is disgusting and he's a way better shooter than your hero Kobe ever was.

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 01:15 AM
https://books.google.com/books?id=hjFbX8Lp9gsC&pg=PA128&lpg=PA128&dq=oscar+robertson+jumpshot&source=bl&ots=rE9jZxQzJK&sig=PBilVyBR-bbV7HNkj0zAuLYyCZE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdrbX08rnJAhVCJiYKHQaKC8g4ChDoAQgwMAM#v =onepage&q=oscar%20robertson%20jumpshot&f=false

He also is credited for inventing the fadeaway but try again

I just watched a vid and he didnt fade once

RRR3
You do know that MJ and Curry are extremely efficient, right? More so than LeBron. Also, you do know that Kobe is statistically one of the worst clutch players, in that group, right?
No he doesn't. He never lets facts get in the way of his agendas.

kennethgriffin
LOL who gives a **** what a shot looks like it if it goes in. Kevin Martin's shot is disgusting and he's a way better shooter than your hero Kobe ever was.

It obviously didnt go in enough considering his only ring came as a 3rd option

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:16 AM
This is like arguing with a small child. I'm honestly stunned at your limited brain power.

ISHGoat
No he doesn't. He never lets facts get in the way of his agendas.
:roll:

RRR3
It obviously didnt go in enough considering his only ring came as a 3rd option
Steve Nash's shot didn't go in enough. Thats why he never won a ring :lol

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:17 AM

they are efficient but they still take tough shots. Meanwhile bran is only efficient because he takes layups/fastbreaks. So come finals time, when there are no layups available, he disappears.

SwayDizzle
12-01-2015, 01:19 AM
Cause they dont have the clutch gene, they know they'll lose once the crucial time comes, so they just go for the stats. It's the same reason Lebron goes OUT OF HIS WAY to make unprecedented off season moves and stack his deck. They don't trust themselves, for the big STAGE.
Too much truth for this board. Take it easy on em.

TripleA
12-01-2015, 01:20 AM
they are efficient but they still take tough shots. Meanwhile bran is only efficient because he takes layups/fastbreaks. So come finals time, when there are no layups available, he disappears.

Doesn't Bran and Kobe have similiar finals stats even with Brans two terrible finals.
Stick with 2/6 buddy.

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:21 AM

You do realize that its hard to win rings as a pg? The last time they won was in the 80s. And thats why he lost. Curry too wouldve lost if he settles to be a pg instead of a scorer. He averaged peak wade stats last season in the playoffs. And thats with not being dependent on fts and the paint.

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:22 AM
LeBron takes a lot of tough shots. People see what they want to see.

aj1987
12-01-2015, 01:22 AM
And yet, LeBron had much better Finals stats and is more efficient in the Finals than Kobe. While being utter dog shit in two of his Finals.

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:26 AM
And yet, LeBron had much better Finals stats and is more efficient in the Finals than Kobe. While being utter dog shit in two of his Finals.
Utter dogshit in 2007. We can at least give him credit for trying in that one. Not sure LeBron should even be counted as having played in the 2011 finals :lol

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:26 AM
Doesn't Bran and Kobe have similiar finals stats even with Brans two terrible finals.
Stick with 2/6 buddy.

well kobe isnt a beta who feast on weak eastern teams. Watch the series against those tough western teams my friend coz thats where the true finals is. Unlike your boy bran who gives his all in the RS coz he knows he will disappear later in the playoffs. But but hes the mvp tho So he must be equal to jordan. LOL fcking gullible idiots

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:27 AM
And ken,

My first and 3rd favorite players ever are T-Mac and Mario Chalmers. Are they efficient?

aj1987
12-01-2015, 01:27 AM
well kobe isnt a beta who feast on weak eastern teams. Watch the series against those tough western teams my friend coz thats where the true finals is. Unlike your boy bran who gives his all in the RS coz he knows he will disappear later in the playoffs. But but hes the mvp tho So he must be equal to jordan. LOL fcking gullible idiots
Then why is the worst Finals performer in the top 10? Why does shit like 6/24 happen in the Finals? Why does he barely shoot 40% in the Finals?

TripleA
12-01-2015, 01:32 AM

1: I'm not a Lebron Stan my favorite player is Kevin love
2: I just pointing the terrible argument of his haters like you.
3: Your not given any evidence of Kobe being better other than
Muh western conference teams.

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Then why is the worst Finals performer in the top 10? Why does shit like 6/24 happen in the Finals? Why does he barely shoot 40% in the Finals?

yah the same boston that bran quit. Alphas take it easy when opponents are easy and those eastern teams(phi, nj, pacers) are first rounders in the west. While betas give their all against weaker teams or RS so they could show to the world that they are the best. LOL Alphas arent insecure to give a damn about awards. Curry let iguodala win it just like kobe let shaq win it.

stalkerforlife
12-01-2015, 01:34 AM
Kobe/Curry family stays winning.

Mr. Jabbar
12-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Kobe/Curry family stays winning.

WE DO. :applause: :applause:

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:38 AM
1: I'm not a Lebron Stan my favorite player is Kevin love
2: I just pointing the terrible argument of his haters like you.
3: Your not given any evidence of Kobe being better other than
Muh western conference teams.

How can you be the best if your not the best at the most important and difficult skill to learn(shooting)? Its about quality over quantity brah. Kobe has the harder skills to learn thats why hes better. Saying that all skills are equal in value is like saying ceo's skills are equivalent to a janitor. Only a dumbass would think that.

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Why are you guys arguing with knicksman? He thinks defense is irrelevant (seriously)

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Why are you guys arguing with knicksman? He thinks defense is irrelevant (seriously)

its not irrelevant but its the least important. There are lots of players that can play defense. And there are even defensive players that are undrafted(ben wallace).

Anyone who plays this game knows you learn defense first offense second. Its the noobs that are being assigned as defensive players. Scoring is for alphas, passing and defense is for betas.

aj1987
yah the same boston that bran quit. Alphas take it easy when opponents are easy and those eastern teams(phi, nj, pacers) are first rounders in the west. While betas give their all against weaker teams or RS so they could show to the world that they are the best. LOL Alphas arent insecure to give a damn about awards. Curry let iguodala win it just like kobe let shaq win it.
This retard. :roll: :roll:

TripleA
All his arguments are filled with logical fallacies.
Like Kobe better shooter= better player.
Using that Logic I can say Reggie Miller is better than Lebron because of his shooting.
Illicit minor

knicksman
12-01-2015, 01:46 AM
This retard. :roll: :roll:

aj again got owned again:roll:

TripleA
12-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Kobe plays worse defense than Tim Duncan which is something that impacts the game the most. So Kobe<Duncan. Am I doing it right?

knicksman
Using that Logic I can say Reggie Miller is better than Lebron because of his shooting.
Illicit minor

then find me a top 10 GOAT perimeter player that cant shoot. And the reason why curry won despite being not a gifted athlete is his shooting.

kennethgriffin

Nash was too passive

During his prime he could hit all kinds of shots. But he was too unselfish

That and his teams didnt play any defense what so ever

I think if nash shot the ball more throughout his career he could have been more successful

RRR3
12-01-2015, 01:50 AM
Nash was too passive

During his prime he could hit all kinds of shots. But he was too unselfish

That and his teams didnt play any defense what so ever

I think if nash shot the ball more throughout his career he could have been more successful
Quite possibly. Nash would do well on this Warriors team.

aj1987
12-01-2015, 01:51 AM
Illicit minor
Dude thinks anyone can become an elite defender and that playing defense and passing is completely worthless if you're a good scorer.

aj again got owned
I couldn't get past the first couple of worst without it giving me an aneurysm. Reading retard is pretty difficult.

Young X
12-01-2015, 01:54 AM
In the 80s

Look where it got him

In the 90s his fg% went down. Look what happenedFG% doesn't equal efficiency. Jordan's '96 season was very efficient and he shot below 50%.

And he didn't win in the 80's because he didn't have a team. Charles Oakley was the best player he played with.

Being more efficient HELPS you win more.

knicksman
12-01-2015, 02:00 AM
FG% doesn't equal efficiency. Jordan's '96 season was very efficient and he shot below 50%.

And he didn't win in the 80's because he didn't have a team. Charles Oakley was the best player he played with.

"you miss the shots you dont take" -michael jordan

Efficiency means nothing if youre not effective. Jordan takes the toughest shots and hes efficient at it thats why hes the goat. Kobe takes the toughest shots too but not as efficient and then bran takes the easy shots so hes efficient. But taking the toughest shots makes you effective come finals/clutch time. Thats why jordan>kobe>bran

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 02:05 AM
FG% doesn't equal efficiency. Jordan's '96 season was very efficient and he shot below 50%.

Thats the point i use on ish nearly every other day and it goes unnoticed

I keep saying that you can be efficient if you factor in free throws, threes and points per shot

You can spam layups all day but have a limited gameplan. And when youre forced to give the ball up it isnt recorded as a missed opportunity. .. even though kawhis defense on lebron in 2014 did just that.

But the same type of defense on guys like kobe wouldnt be effective since he has many other go to moves to counter any type of defense

His fg% might be lower but atleast hes not passing the ball to a guy that has no chance to make a play

RRR3
12-01-2015, 02:07 AM
LOL LeBron was hitting jumpers constantly in the 2014 finals. Try again.

Kblaze8855
12-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Now Oscar Robertson couldnt shoot....

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 02:18 AM
Now Oscar Robertson couldnt shoot....

He had an ok turn around flat flooted straight up and over shot from 10 feet. No further... But it wasnt amazing. Shit would get sent right back in his face if he tried it against any decent defender...

All we ever see are the highlights during regular season games too.. wonder why

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 02:20 AM
LOL LeBron was hitting jumpers constantly in the 2014 finals. Try again.

Not when kawhi was on him.... during those possessions lebron didnt even wanna make a play half the time nor could he even get the ball easly

ISHGoat
12-01-2015, 02:24 AM
You guys are ****ing retarded. Basketball is a zero sum game and that means offense and defense are equally important at every level: team, player, and posession.

DoctorP
12-01-2015, 02:32 AM
I laughed.

Smoke117
12-01-2015, 02:39 AM
its not irrelevant but its the least important. There are lots of players that can play defense. And there are even defensive players that are undrafted(ben wallace).

Anyone who plays this game knows you learn defense first offense second. Its the noobs that are being assigned as defensive players. Scoring is for alphas, passing and defense is for betas.

You've said a lot of stupid shit in your time here on ish...but this may just take the cake.

Kblaze8855
12-01-2015, 02:42 AM
if you could be bothered putting your obsessive nature towards learning something you could be a much better hater.

Oscar was widely considered the most skilled all around player in the world. he was a ridiculous post player who lived on the fade away and was so demanding he literally broke some of his teammates down to tears when they let him down. He has teammates quoted as saying he was so much better than them that they would try to get him to understand that they were mere mortals and couldn't live up to the standard he was trying to set.

Oscar was the cockiest, most skilled, most demanding and teammate alienating superstar of his time.

Oscar was Kobe. Don't let the assist numbers fool you. Oscar was Kobe and Elgin Baylor was LeBron.

Elgin made eight finals lost them all and lost I believe four game sevens. He was the tweener forward who was a brilliant passer and put up the most ridiculous numbers of all time other than wilt.

But he just could not win in the finals. He even had the first supposedly unstoppable big three that mopped the floor with everyone on the way to the finals then somehow choked and lost to an aging 48 win team at home in game seven and Baylor was nowhere to be seen down the stretch.

Elgin Baylor was a great player but it's almost as if his career existed only for LeBron haters to point to it and compare the two.

But you go after Oscar Robertson who aside from averaging a lot of assists is basically the same player as Kobe. people even talk about them with that same kind of reverence.

Oscar isn't who you want here. You want Elgin Baylor.

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 02:59 AM
if you could be bothered putting your obsessive nature towards learning something you could be a much better hater.

Oscar was widely considered the most skilled all around player in the world. he was a ridiculous post player who lived on the fade away and was so demanding he literally broke some of his teammates down to tears when they let him down. He has teammates quoted as saying he was so much better than them that they would try to get him to understand that they were mere mortals and couldn't live up to the standard he was trying to set.

Oscar was the cockiest, most skilled, most demanding and teammate alienating superstar of his time.

Oscar was Kobe. Don't let the assist numbers fool you. Oscar was Kobe and Elgin Baylor was LeBron.

Elgin made eight finals lost them all and lost I believe four game sevens. He was the tweener forward who was a brilliant passer and put up the most ridiculous numbers of all time other than wilt.

But he just could not win in the finals. He even had the first supposedly unstoppable big three that mopped the floor with everyone on the way to the finals then somehow choked and lost to an aging 48 win team at home in game seven and Baylor was nowhere to be seen down the stretch.

Elgin Baylor was a great player but it's almost as if his career existed only for LeBron haters to point to it and compare the two.

But you go after Oscar Robertson who aside from averaging a lot of assists is basically the same player as Kobe. people even talk about them with that same kind of reverence.

Oscar isn't who you want here. You want Elgin Baylor.

A good shooter in the 60s is barely even an advantage due to there not being a 3 point line and the defense being allowed gang up on people... so its a useless example anyway

My point was geared around the success of guys who could dominate all over the floor and utilize their individual scoring abilities...

Oscar was an ok shooter but in comparison to todays game hes subpar

warriorfan
12-01-2015, 03:04 AM
Oscar would be a subpar shooter today?

interesting....

:coleman:

kennethgriffin
12-01-2015, 03:11 AM
Oscar would be a subpar shooter today?

interesting....

:coleman:

Has anyone here ever actually looked at his shot

Seriously

That slow motion awkward foul line distance standing chest to chest and just turning into his right ahoulder. Jumping straight up. And doing the most awkward release ive ever seen from a star player behind maybe shawn marion and lebron james

Its fugly to say the least. Wouldnt be successful against a real defender

knicksman
12-01-2015, 03:25 AM
You guys are ****ing retarded. Basketball is a zero sum game and that means offense and defense are equally important at every level: team, player, and posession.

Bro learn economics. Its the law of supply and demand. Defense loses value when there are more defensive players than offensive players.

warriorfan
12-01-2015, 03:29 AM
Bro learn economics. Its the law of supply and demand. Defense loses value when there are more defensive players than offensive players.

exactly, its easier to get defensive guys rather than offensive guys

any scrub that is somewhat athletic and works hard can play defense

you cant say the same about offense

knicksman
12-01-2015, 03:35 AM
exactly, its easier to get defensive guys rather than offensive guys

any scrub that is somewhat athletic and works hard can play defense

you cant say the same about offense

Thats why its easier to be stacked defensively like the warriors coz there are lots of them in the league.