PDA

View Full Version : Ames Haren with 17 Fts

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-01-2015, 01:07 AM
:facepalm Harden 29 points on 17 ft attempts.
:biggums: :biggums:
Why do Refs give him this sh it?

ISHGoat
12-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Harden is cancer to watch but most of the fouls on him are "legit" fouls :confusedshrug:

You cant bump a driver's body/arm as he makes his layup motion and you certainly cant reach in and make contact with the forearm.

Driving with the ball held low is low-key one of the most OP moves because you draw so many dam fouls.

imdaman99
12-01-2015, 01:34 AM
And you're supposed to be a woman on this board?? :roll: Definitely someone's alt, nothing gets by me :pimp:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-01-2015, 01:45 AM
And you're supposed to be a woman on this board?? :roll: Definitely someone's alt, nothing gets by me :pimp:
?
wtf are you on?

JerrySeinfeld
12-01-2015, 01:46 AM
Do Rockets fans want to get rid of Harden yet?

Or do they still think that he can lead them to a championship?

FreezingTsmoove
12-01-2015, 10:19 AM
He actually gets fouled. Never seen such a brutal beating the Knicks gave him at MSG.

Wally450
12-01-2015, 10:27 AM
You act like he baits them into called BS fouls.

90sgoat
12-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Harden is cancer to watch but most of the fouls on him are "legit" fouls :confusedshrug:

You cant bump a driver's body/arm as he makes his layup motion and you certainly cant reach in and make contact with the forearm.

Driving with the ball held low is low-key one of the most OP moves because you draw so many dam fouls.

Harden is explointing loop holes in rules.

NBA needs to change it's rules to stop players from that.

Rake2204
12-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Harden is explointing loop holes in rules.

NBA needs to change it's rules to stop players from that.To be honest, I didn't see a lot wrong with the way James Harden played last night. As a Pistons fan, I'd love to say it was cheap, lame, or illegal, but it was his own skill level that put himself in a position to be legitimately fouled.

I'll say this, school was in session for Stanley Johnson. He was really keyed up and locked in on Harden in the fourth. Johnson's a strong and active dude defensively but Harden knows how to handle those types of defenders. He was able to create just enough space to use Johnson's tight defense against him. It basically just went like this:

Quick move, small opening, amped up Johnson overcompensates to recover, commits foul.

It kind of just is what it is. You want to be like, "Oh c'mon! He just dived in there looking for contact!" But I mean... he draws legitimately illegal contact most of the time so the onus is on the defense.

imdaman99
12-01-2015, 10:53 AM
?
wtf are you on?
Sorry dude, no woman would call James Harden, Ames Haren. It would imply she has been on here for countless hours with the way this board works. So give the act up, stop entrapping our youngins for their nudes only to expose them later on. I'm lookin out for ya jam

FreezingTsmoove
12-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Man yall dont even watch games. This dude takes a beating on his way to the rim every game. Seraphin tried to end the dudes career at MSG and they didnt even call a flagrant

He deserves every FT he gets

swagga
12-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Man yall dont even watch games. This dude takes a beating on his way to the rim every game. Seraphin tried to end the dudes career at MSG and they didnt even call a flagrant

He deserves every FT he gets

son, I'm not looking back to the late 80s early 90s with regret since the game is more basketball and less fights now, but this harden bullshit needs to stop. Niggga isn't even trying to score, he is just looking for fouls.

Back in my day this niggga would've gotten whooped REAL quick. In the NBA and on the street.

For real, all that shit he pulls out at the offensive end is almost meaningless with how he "plays" defense. Manufactured trash.

Dro
12-01-2015, 01:29 PM
son, I'm not looking back to the late 80s early 90s with regret since the game is more basketball and less fights now, but this harden bullshit needs to stop. Niggga isn't even trying to score, he is just looking for fouls.

Back in my day this niggga would've gotten whooped REAL quick. In the NBA and on the street.

For real, all that shit he pulls out at the offensive end is almost meaningless with how he "plays" defense. Manufactured trash.
I won't go that far, but I generally agree with you.

Nash
12-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Ames Haren

:roll: :roll: :roll:

riseagainst
12-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Ames Haren

no J and no D

:roll:
:lol

Derka
12-01-2015, 01:49 PM
If he worked as hard at actually finishing his drives to the basket, he might be better. As it is, I have zero interest in a guy who just picks up his dribble and slings his arms into the nearest defender in order to force contact for the sake of getting free throws.

NustABut
12-01-2015, 01:59 PM
Ames Haren

no J and no D

:roll:
:lol

The JD is with Lawson

IncarceratedBob
12-01-2015, 02:06 PM
why do refs keep falling for this garbage??

FreezingTsmoove
12-01-2015, 02:07 PM
If he worked as hard at actually finishing his drives to the basket, he might be better. As it is, I have zero interest in a guy who just picks up his dribble and slings his arms into the nearest defender in order to force contact for the sake of getting free throws.

So being a physical player in todays game is frowned upon by you?

Derka
12-01-2015, 02:44 PM
So being a physical player in todays game is frowned upon by you?
Yeah, slinging your arms and legs into people isn't being physical by any stretch...its just being a softy. But let's not kid ourselves here: none of your posts in this thread are serious.