PDA

View Full Version : Kobe praise

JebronLames
12-01-2015, 03:45 AM
Kobe fans are happy about the praise that kobe has been receiving from around the league. But, they don't realize that this praise isn't that great. No one is saying kobe is the GOAT or even top 3 or top 5.

When LeBron retires, people won't be saying "he was the greatest of our generation" or "he's an all-time great". They'll be saying he is greatest player of all time or "he's top 3 of all time."

Sorry kobe fans. This has got to hurt.

LeThick Family wins again :cheers:

AnaheimLakers24
12-01-2015, 03:48 AM
Shut up virgin

Jacks3
12-01-2015, 03:48 AM
Yeah, they'll just saying he's the best SG in history not named Jordan and one of ten best players ever. How disappointing.

Mr. Jabbar
12-01-2015, 03:54 AM
When lebron retires ppl will be talking about 2/12, you stupid dipshit.

bobopenguin
12-01-2015, 03:55 AM
Kobe fans are happy about the praise that kobe has been receiving from around the league. But, they don't realize that this praise isn't that great. No one is saying kobe is the GOAT or even top 3 or top 5.

When LeBron retires, people won't be saying "he was the greatest of our generation" or "he's an all-time great". They'll be saying he is greatest player of all time or "he's top 3 of all time."

Sorry kobe fans. This has got to hurt.

LeThick Family wins again :cheers:

one of common thing they said, " he's the best that i ever played"

talkingconch
12-01-2015, 05:04 AM
Lebron can never be goat.

:cheers:

LeBird
12-01-2015, 05:38 AM
I think getting praise when you've retired is fine, but just as in his playing days, the retirement praise is over the top.

There's no way on god's green Earth he is the best player the Lakers have ever had.

Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Shaq and then probably Kobe.

SwayDizzle
12-01-2015, 06:41 AM
I think getting praise when you've retired is fine, but just as in his playing days, the retirement praise is over the top.

There's no way on god's green Earth he is the best player the Lakers have ever had.

no, at worst he's the 2nd best Laker behind Magic.

SpaceJam
12-01-2015, 06:51 AM
LOL @ Wilt being a better Laker, give me a break :roll:

JebronLames
12-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Kobe stans mad :roll:

GoatBoy
12-01-2015, 05:52 PM

Wilt and Kareem have ZERO argument

Fedor - Laker
12-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Shut up virgin

Jimmies rustled,

Kobe doesn't even cut top 20 you tool bag.

He barely scrapes by @ 25, and thats only because of his mainstream success and name recognition he's managed to develop over his long atrocious career, thanks to fans like you.

Gileraracer
12-01-2015, 05:54 PM
They gon say "he's 2/7 with some of the most stacked teams ever".