PDA

View Full Version : Is Kevin Durant the best Superstar with the worst coaching ever?

sammichoffate
12-01-2015, 04:16 PM
I cringe watching him play on that team, knowing he had that amazing month a few years back in his mvp season

Hey Yo
12-01-2015, 04:19 PM
No....others have had worse their entire careers, including LeBron.

JerrySeinfeld
12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
It really is funny how bad that team has been managed after how well they drafted. Outside of their big 3 they don't really have any two way players, they let Harden walk over a few million but pay Kanter 17M a year to play like 17 minutes a night. Their shooting around Durant is pretty bad.

They waited forever to fire Brooks, now KD is on the last year of his deal and they keep saying the college coach needs more time to figure things out. Why didn't they just fire Brooks a year sooner and go after someone with experience like Stan Van Gundy?

By the time their current coach figures things out (from what I've seen he is even worse than Brooks so far), KD is going to be playing for another team. Really don't see him staying there.

Sarcastic
12-01-2015, 04:35 PM
The best players are all coach killers, and get bad coaching fired. He should do the same.

game3524
12-01-2015, 04:38 PM
OP might be right. Guys like KG and AI may have crappy rosters, but at least those two guys got to play with above-average coaches like Flip Saunders and Larry Brown.

I mean PJ Carlesimo might be the best coach KD has had in his eight year career.:oldlol:

chips93
12-01-2015, 04:40 PM
No....others have had worse their entire careers, including LeBron.

Spo would easily be the best coach kd ever had

Sarcastic
12-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Durant is still young. He'll have a great chance to play for a better coach once he leaves OKC.

VengefulAngel
12-01-2015, 04:46 PM

Depends which Spo, Spo was a bad coach in 2011.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Unequivocally, GOATbrook.

r15mohd
12-01-2015, 04:55 PM

ohhh, we shall soon see that next season when Riley signs him up...and be able to release his true potential of 35/6/6 on a nightly basis all year long where no other teammate tries to take is 1st option status away #HeatNation bound! :D

Hey Yo
12-01-2015, 05:09 PM
And Paul Silas would easily be the worst coach KD ever had.

To early in Blatt's career to give an opinion.

VengefulAngel
12-01-2015, 05:15 PM
And Paul Silas would easily be the worst coach KD ever had.

To early in Blatt's career to give an opinion.

Lebron is pretty much responsible for the Cav's success, I can't give any responsibility to Blatt neither can I criticism he's been put in an awful situation.