View Full Version : Kobe Thought People Were In Awe Of Him

FireDavidKahn
12-02-2015, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE]Baxter Holmes ‏@BaxterHolmes 16m16 minutes ago
Kobe says he sensed PHI players were in awe after he hit first 3 shots:

Akrazotile
12-02-2015, 12:03 AM
:roll:

Kobe seems to have this vortex of massive insecurity and massive ego going on inside him. Produces just the weirdest contrivences. Its pretty funny tho.

Jameerthefear
12-02-2015, 12:06 AM
:oldlol: If Kobe was right here in front of me, I would punch him in the ****ing jaw.

SpecialQue
12-02-2015, 12:06 AM
In the past when I'd see these kind of posts, I would get annoyed because everyone seems to pile on and keep shitting on Kobe.

But fvck does this delusional ass ever deserve it tonight. Fvck Kobe.

Jacks3
12-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Delusional. I hope he was joking but probably not. He's become a parody. Seriously.

FreezingTsmoove
12-02-2015, 12:09 AM
Ok now thats funny :lol

Kobe trolling the league, he knows Silver's giving LA the #1 pick :rockon:

Thank you Kobe for 20 great years, and now ensuring LA has another great 20 years

FKAri
12-02-2015, 12:10 AM
How bout Byron Scott grow a pair and bench his azz when he starts fukcing up the offense? Kobe is a weapon. He's always been like this. The only difference is he can't score anymore.

SpaceJam
12-02-2015, 12:10 AM
:oldlol: If Kobe was right here in front of me, I would punch him in the ****ing jaw.

Wouldn't even reach his jaw, gotta step up on that phonebook

HenryGarfunkle
12-02-2015, 12:16 AM
:oldlol:

I was watching that earlier. Jesus Christ is Kobe a cringe worthy human being. :facepalm

They were thinking "YES! He's gonna keep shooting, we gonna get our first win!"

81pt situation? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebronxrings
12-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Kobe? This guy is trash.

Mr Feeny
12-02-2015, 12:23 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Please tell me this is true:roll:

FireDavidKahn
12-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Please tell me this is true:roll:
It is. Baxter Holmes covers the Lakers for @ESPNNBA. @esquire, occasionally. Ex-@bostonglobe, @latimes.

DoctorP
12-02-2015, 12:25 AM
How bout Byron Scott grow a pair and bench his azz when he starts fukcing up the offense? Kobe is a weapon. He's always been like this. The only difference is he can't score anymore.

this

Mr Feeny
12-02-2015, 12:26 AM
It is. Baxter Holmes covers the Lakers for @ESPNNBA. @esquire, occasionally. Ex-@bostonglobe, @latimes.

This guy is a walking comedy film at the moment :oldlol:
At what point does a human being decide that he's embarrassed himself enough and just keep his mouth shut:roll:

coin24
12-02-2015, 01:17 AM
This guy is a walking comedy film at the moment :oldlol:
At what point does a human being decide that he's embarrassed himself enough and just keep his mouth shut:roll:

For your sake you should figure it out soon, don't you have any small portion of a life? Posting non stop about Kobe across your alts every day:lol :lol

TripleA
12-02-2015, 01:21 AM

:( Than he would beat the shit out of you.

SexSymbol
12-02-2015, 06:15 AM
well he's quite obviously joking

Chokefree
12-02-2015, 06:22 AM
hmm like this?

http://i.imgur.com/xPAgnVs.gif

http://i.imgur.com/nGBA4EZ.gif

Smoke117
12-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Well if that was his goal his entire basketball career...he's finally done it. Basketball fans are in awe that someone could so pathetically degrade himself and the sport he loves.

SwayDizzle
12-02-2015, 06:43 AM
Well if that was his goal his entire basketball career...he's finally done it. Basketball fans are in awe that someone could so pathetically degrade himself and the sport he loves.
shut up Smoke, your negativity bores me

Smoke117
12-02-2015, 06:45 AM
shut up Smoke, your negativity bores me

Realism doesn't go over well with most people. shrug

AirFederer
12-02-2015, 07:05 AM
Jaysus, second time this week he mentions the 81 point game :facepalm :(

And like they were in awe after three shots..umm, well.

It's saddening really. It's like watching a really really fat Elvis try to do his show, but can't, because he's too old/fat/doped up etc. You never wanna see a legend of the game like this.

Let others mention your heroics from the past, Kobe, please.

The fact that he's playing out the whole season is just awful.

:cry:

Mr Feeny
12-02-2015, 07:13 AM
For your sake you should figure it out soon, don't you have any small portion of a life? Posting non stop about Kobe across your alts every day:lol :lol

Says the guy who's been following me around and quoting me for the better part of a month :lebronamazed: back to Mr 7/26....

Mr Feeny
12-02-2015, 07:14 AM

It's saddening really. It's like watching a really really fat Elvis try to do his show, but can't, because he's too old/fat/doped up etc. You never wanna see a legend of the game like this.

:oldlol:

sportjames23
12-02-2015, 07:15 AM

Kobe would beat your ass. Even if he's old now.

Town's Town
12-02-2015, 08:38 AM

oh the horror
12-02-2015, 11:14 AM
He's delusional yet he's the guy actually on the court communicating either directly or seeing reactions from the players out there. But most of you sitting at home would know better yes?

He stated that Okafor during the end of that jump ball said to him that he couldn't believe he was out there lined up with him during a jump.

Most of you seem to struggle and it burns you up inside that most young players do consider Kobe a basketball legend and were actually in awe at him. Deal with it.

But no, go on in front of your keyboards at home thinking YOU have the inside scoop

We wanna talk about delusions :roll:

Mr Feeny
12-02-2015, 12:13 PM

I was literally laughing out loud reading this. The word delusional never seemed more fitting:oldlol: he's a comedy film out there:roll:

references
12-02-2015, 12:15 PM
He's delusional yet he's the guy actually on the court communicating either directly or seeing reactions from the players out there. But most of you sitting at home would know better yes?

He stated that Okafor during the end of that jump ball said to him that he couldn't believe he was out there lined up with him during a jump.

Most of you seem to struggle and it burns you up inside that most young players do consider Kobe a basketball legend and were actually in awe at him. Deal with it.

But no, go on in front of your keyboards at home thinking YOU have the inside scoop

We wanna talk about delusions :roll:

are tears a good way to clean your keyboard?

Knoe Itawl
12-02-2015, 12:30 PM
They probably meant it more like "Holy Crap, is this guy going to shoot 81 times?!??"

HOoopCityJones
12-02-2015, 12:34 PM
shut up Smoke, your Alcoholism bores me

fixed.

Segatti
12-02-2015, 12:39 PM
ITT: Kobe haters mad because their favorite player never scored 81 points in a single game :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
12-02-2015, 12:48 PM
They probably meant it more like "Holy Crap, is this guy going to shoot 81 times?!??"

riseagainst
12-02-2015, 12:50 PM

don't forget your ladder.

:lol

HighFlyer23
12-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Lol Kobe does what he wants on the floor and is now saying pretty much what he wants as well

NBASTATMAN
12-02-2015, 02:40 PM
THEY COULDNT BELIEVE HE MADE 3 SHOTS OUT:roll: OF 3 SHOTS... Afterwards he went 4-23 or so..

HOoopCityJones
12-02-2015, 02:42 PM
ITT: Kobe haters mad because their favorite player never scored 81 points in a single game :oldlol:

:lebroncry:

brain drain
12-02-2015, 03:31 PM
That's the hallmark of true mental strength.

He averages 15ppg @ 30% yet he still manages to convince himself that the opposing players are afraid that he might drop 81 on them when he makes one single shot.

There are not many people who are capable of doing that.

stalkerforlife
12-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Alpha.

KobeHoops.

oarabbus
12-02-2015, 03:48 PM

Luckily Kobe only connects on 30% of his own shots so you have a pretty good chance of walking away unscathed :lol

chazzy
12-02-2015, 04:03 PM
fixed.
That dude probably looks like a Simpson character with all that liver damage by now :lol