PDA

View Full Version : this derrick jeter type send off might save this pathetic ending to kobes career

kennethgriffin
12-02-2015, 12:50 AM
I just watched an espn game recap and they just shiwed kobes three point makes. His intro. And his departure

Only positives of an absolute pathetic display losing to a team that was winless all year. Shooting a crap percentage. But it was still a positive somehow. Even on the fox news of the nba covering the isis of all nba players

I'm shocked... i havent seen the media give this guy a fair shake since 2002

Its literally been 14 years since ive felt like a fan of a respected superstar. Feels weird

So are we gonna witness another mariah carrey type send off to kobe during the allstar half time show?

BasedTom
12-02-2015, 12:51 AM
it won't

baseball is generally more luck based and if your batting average is .300 you're doing pretty good for yourself...while in basketball 30% FG shooting is beyond awful...especially when it's at such a high volume THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN REALLY HAVE TO TAKE

warriorfan
12-02-2015, 12:52 AM
who cares ****a tmzspn

kennethgriffin
12-02-2015, 12:54 AM
it won't

Its like the media did a complete 180 the second kobe said he was retiring. Its like he died or something

I think it has saved the season.

Jameerthefear
12-02-2015, 01:04 AM
i was talking to someone on ballstreams and they theorized that the whole reason Kobe announced his retirement this early was so he could get less criticism and more exposure for his brand and w/e