Also, to dunk off a drop step was a goal to me. Never made it :lol

Town's Town
12-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Wow, never seen a pivot before :sleeping

Town's Town
12-02-2015, 02:19 PM
MJesque :applause:

Also, to dunk off a drop step was a goal to me. Never made it :lol
To be fair, what he did was not a drop step.

AirTupac
12-02-2015, 02:20 PM

The only ball OP touched was his uncles when he got molested :lol

Jameerthefear
12-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Backs down his man, sends the help defender and main defender away with a ball fake, then pivots for a dunk. It was a cool move you ****ing moron. If you didn't like it don't post.

Town's Town
12-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Backs down his man, sends the help defender and main defender away with a ball fake, then pivots for a dunk. It was a cool move you ****ing moron. If you didn't like it don't post.
It was a good move, but nothing about the footwork was amazing. The ball fake itself was better due to its timing than the actual footwork. Still, not really thread worthy. Maybe Orlando Magic forum thread worthy.

AirTupac
12-02-2015, 02:26 PM
It was a good move, but nothing about the footwork was amazing. The ball fake itself was better due to its timing than the actual footwork. Still, not really thread worthy. Maybe Orlando Magic forum thread worthy.

Youre on fire lmaoooo :lol :lol

Town's Town
12-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Youre on fire lmaoooo :lol :lol
:cheers:

Jameerthefear
12-02-2015, 02:30 PM
"hurr hurr not thread worthy" you aren't a mod f*g. I don't give two shits what you think is threadworthy or not. Go back to your hole.

outbreak
12-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Its the big man equivalent of breaking someones ankles. Nicholson may not be a great player but hes one of the best post scorers when looking at footwork and fundimentals. Just lacks the speed and athleticism. Sexy move

Town's Town
12-02-2015, 02:32 PM
"hurr hurr not thread worthy" you aren't a mod f*g. I don't give two shits what you think is threadworthy or not. Go back to your hole.
Then why you so mad?

Jameerthefear
12-02-2015, 02:35 PM
Its the big man equivalent of breaking someones ankles. Nicholson may not be a great player but hes one of the best post scorers when looking at footwork and fundimentals. Just lacks the speed and athleticism. Sexy move
Yeah I just put the dumbass on ignore list so now he's on there along with his little buddy

AirTupac
12-02-2015, 02:36 PM
You guys are adorable together. We all know youre still reading our posts. "Ignore list" you stupid ****s :lol

Dr Hawk
12-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Howard-esque

Town's Town
12-02-2015, 02:58 PM
You guys are adorable together. We all know youre still reading our posts. "Ignore list" you stupid ****s :lol
The ultimate rent free.

TheImmortal
12-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Oh shit.. Wiggins played yesterday... gonna watch me some Wiggins highlights. :pimp:

senelcoolidge
12-02-2015, 05:12 PM
I was always a fan of Nicholson since St. Bonaventure. He always had a strong post game. After his rookie year he barely played. Now Skiles is using the guys strength. Beautiful move. You don't see these type of moves that often these days.

FKAri
12-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Love the hop step fake

outbreak
12-02-2015, 05:17 PM
I was always a fan of Nicholson since St. Bonaventure. He always had a strong post game. After his rookie year he barely played. Now Skiles is using the guys strength. Beautiful move. You don't see these type of moves that often these days.
Vaughn had him only playing on the perimeter and then would get mad when he missed shots. He's actually shooting above 40% from 3 this year too which is nice. I don't see him getting better than he currently is though but he's still decent these days and I really like that old school post game.

senelcoolidge
12-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Vaughn had him only playing on the perimeter and then would get mad when he missed shots. He's actually shooting above 40% from 3 this year too which is nice. I don't see him getting better than he currently is though but he's still decent these days and I really like that old school post game.

In college he used to play in and out. In the post and hit 3's. But inside is his bread and butter.

Sakkreth
12-02-2015, 05:32 PM
OP then just watch this, keep watching from the point I linked.
https://youtu.be/-JrmjdOPuWc?t=1m23s

smoovegittar
12-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Good move. Jameer, your team looks pretty good this year.