PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is doing what's best for this franchise.

HOoopCityJones
12-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Like he always has.

https://blog-blogmediainc.netdna-ssl.com/upload/SportsBlogcom/2733100/0093515001448737947_filepicker.jpg

mehyaM24
12-02-2015, 06:30 PM
shooting bricks is one thing.

stunting the growth of the laker rookies & young talent is what's actually happening though - this is a direct result of kobe chucking incessantly.

IGOTGAME
12-02-2015, 06:36 PM

stunting the growth of the laker rookies & young talent is what's actually happening though - this is a direct result of kobe chucking incessantly.
Top three pick is worth it

mehyaM24
12-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Top three pick is worth it

leaving the other players a lasting 'chuck at all cost' impression might not be.

good luck, lakers fans.

Marchesk
12-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Kobe willing to fall on his sword for the organization. :applause:

Collie
12-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Surely you can replace him with some D league talent and the Lakers save money no?

Magic 32
12-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Surely you can replace him with some D league talent and the Lakers save money no?

And the Lakers would make money how?

Got to fill up those seats

IGOTGAME
12-02-2015, 07:33 PM
leaving the other players a lasting 'chuck at all cost' impression might not be.

good luck, lakers fans.
I'm not big on any player on the roster, not one.

BasedTom
12-02-2015, 07:35 PM
if kobe didn't take 30 shots the shit roster would still lose and be in the running for simmons. it's just stunting the growth of the younger guys

but i personally like watching kobe throw up bricks. It's a lot more fun than the supposedly good cavs

MMM
12-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Why can't kobe step up and play a mentor role while they develop their young players. I don't really buy that they can't develop and remain in serious contention for a top 3 pick. Passing on losing habits should never be encouraged

HOoopCityJones
12-02-2015, 07:43 PM

Considering those same guys still defer to him despite knowing what he'll do and how he's playing, I'm sure everyone involved has an idea whats going on here. In all honestly, Nick Young should be starting over Kobe with Clarkson and Russell, but alas. They're intentionally tanking.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Considering those same guys still defer to him despite knowing what he'll do and how he's playing, I'm sure everyone involved has an idea whats going on here. In all honestly, Nick Young should be starting over Kobe with Clarkson and Russell, but alas. They're intentionally tanking.

Oh no taking shots away from Nick Young and Lou Williams .... what a long term disaster!?!?

outbreak
12-02-2015, 07:55 PM
whatever helps you justify the fact that your favourite player is having the worst season in the history of the league for a player playing significant minutes.

Magic 32
12-02-2015, 08:04 PM
whatever helps you justify the fact that your favourite player is having the worst season in the history of the league for a player playing significant minutes.

And whatever helps you justify that it matters.

HOoopCityJones

Trust me bro, it gets your little pecker harder than it hurts me. :lol

I know Kobe has been shit, but in the long run he's doing us a favor by securing our pick. That's all I said, now go circle jerk with the rest of the metrics fa9 core.

Yao Ming's Foot

Unless he was the first round pick of your fantasy team its completely irrelevant.

#5rings
#Morelotteryballs
#Expiringcontract

:confusedshrug:

outbreak
12-02-2015, 08:09 PM
And whatever helps you justify that it matters.
I'm not the one making multiple threads desperately trying to come up with reasons why Kobe is secretly having a great year like OP is. Kobe has his legacy. He was a great player. I have him 11th on my all time list and if someone puts him top 10 he has a case for that too. But making a bunch of threads trying to pass this current season off as a positive is just absurd and embarrassing.

STATUTORY
12-02-2015, 08:11 PM
his last gift to us, this is like Christian Bale flying away with the bomb at the end of Dark Knight Rises

HOoopCityJones
12-02-2015, 08:14 PM
I'm not the one making multiple threads desperately trying to come up with reasons why Kobe is secretly having a great year like OP is. Kobe has his legacy. He was a great player. I have him 11th on my all time list and if someone puts him top 10 he has a case for that too. But making a bunch of threads trying to pass this current season off as a positive is just absurd and embarrassing.

Where did I say Kobe was secretly having a great year? Are you alittle slow or something? :biggums:

Also last I checked the only people making multiple threads are degenerate Kobe haters such as yourself who want everyone and their mother to come see the stats that say Kobe is having a bad year a few months from retirement. Guess what? Most people don't give a shit , the guy has had a hell of a career and you're all melting down because the one time he is playing like absolute shit , nobody cares. Go cry about it some more sweety. :oldlol:

outbreak
12-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Where did I say Kobe was secretly having a great year? Are you alittle slow or something? :biggums:

Also last I checked the only people making multiple threads are degenerate Kobe haters such as yourself who want everyone and their mother to come see the stats that say Kobe is having a bad year a few months from retirement. Guess what? Most people don't give a shit , the guy has had a hell of a career and you're all melting down because the one time he is playing like absolute shit , nobody cares. Go cry about it some more sweety. :oldlol:

One post and then a couple rebuttals is not melting down, multiple threads about how he is doing a good thing and sacrificing himself and trying to make his horrible year in to a positive is melting down. You sir are melting down. Why would I be crying about Kobe having a bad year? I want the lakers to get a top 3 pick so Orlando gets their 2018 pick

HOoopCityJones
12-02-2015, 08:26 PM
One post and then a couple rebuttals is not melting down, multiple threads about how he is doing a good thing and sacrificing himself and trying to make his horrible year in to a positive is melting down. You sir are melting down. Why would I be crying about Kobe having a bad year? I want the lakers to get a top 3 pick so Orlando gets their 2018 pick

Again, where do I have multiple threads discussing this topic dickless? :oldlol:

Sacrificing his stats, public perception etc. It's just as much a sacrifice as the fuccing bullshit ass percentages some of you choose to put on the pedestal.

No, I'm chilling , you're the one coming in here acting hysterical over this. Lakers have a way better chance to retain their top three protected pick the more they suck, that's it. Put whatever strawman there you need to make yourself feel better sweetpea. :pimp:

I<3NBA
12-02-2015, 09:48 PM
they're still going to be in the lottery and in contention for the top pick, Kobe playing or not.

Kobe's just stunting their growth, creating a bad example, and if his chucking, selfish ways rub off on the kids, that can't be too good.

but yeah, Kobe's "doing what's best for the franchise" :rolleyes:

ShaqTwizzle
12-02-2015, 09:53 PM
I never imagined Kobe would be this bad.
His stats are laughably bad.

9.5 = PER
-
40% = TS%
-
-negative winshares
-negative offensive & defensive BPM
-negative VORP

:biggums:

Then again this is how I wanted the Mamba to go out.
Blaze of glory.

He needs to take more shots though.
I want a minimum of 25-30 FGA per game especially since he isn't getting to the line much.
He is at 22 over the last three games so he is heading in the right direction.