PDA

View Full Version : Farooq the Terrorist: IED factory and Go Pro Cameras found in Redlands Home

MMKM
12-03-2015, 04:05 AM
I found it so disgusting that some people on ISH don't have the backbone to call this event an act of Islamic terrorism, I thought I would point out a few of the most recent facts about the "lone wolf" Syed Farooq.

1. The lone wolf was working with at least 3 other Muslim people in a coordinated attack. It wasn't the work of a single deranged individual.

2. An IED factory was found at his Redlands home.

3. Several Go Pro cameras were found, presumably to document the attack and spread the video (sounds like terrorism to me).

4. The attack was done by several Muslims at a Christmas party, at a center for disabled people.

5. It has already been discovered that Farooq made a trip to Saudi Arabia before the attack.

6. Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, partner in crime, is from Quatar.

7. Most recent U.S. intelligence shows the largest funding for ISIS and Al Qaeda affiliates is now Quatar followed by Saudi Arabia.

If this isn't terrorism what the hell is? I want someone to go on record after reading this and explain why this is "workplace violence," or a random mass shooting, as another thread tried to pass it off. It isn't racist or bigoted to call it what it is; yet another example of Islamic terrorism.

KevinNYC
12-03-2015, 04:09 AM
I found it so disgusting that some people on ISH don't have the backbone to call this event an act of Islamic terrorism, I thought I would point out a few of the most recent facts about the "lone wolf" Syed Farooq.

1. The lone wolf was working with at least 3 other Muslim people in a coordinated attack. It wasn't the work of a single deranged individual.

3. Several Go Pro cameras were found, presumably to document the attack and spread the video (sounds like terrorism to me).

4. The attack was done by several Muslims at a Christmas party, at a center for disabled people.

5. It has already been discovered that Farooq made a trip to Saudi Arabia before the attack.

6. Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, partner in crime, is from Quatar.

7. Most recent U.S. intelligence shows the largest funding for ISIS and Al Qaeda affiliates is now Quatar followed by Saudi Arabia.

If this isn't terrorism what the hell is? I want someone to go on record after reading this and explain why this is "workplace violence," or a random mass shooting, as another thread tried to pass it off. It isn't racist or bigoted to call it what it is; yet another example of Islamic terrorism.

You got your facts straight homie? I had just read an article off Google News written within the hour and it didn't mention this. And the first search I ran turned up this

Apparent hoax identifies Tayyeep Bin Ardogan as second San Bernardino suspect
Washington Times‎ - 2 hours ago

Your larger point may be true, but you're posting several hours after they identified who did it. You may want to save your disgust for tomorrow when folks read the updates.

The.Juice
12-03-2015, 04:14 AM
It could be an act of Islamic terrorism but let's leave the investigating to the police and FBI.

MMKM
12-03-2015, 04:18 AM
You got your facts straight homie? I had just read an article off Google News written within the hour and it didn't mention this. And the first search I ran turned up this

Apparent hoax identifies Tayyeep Bin Ardogan as second San Bernardino suspect
Washington Times‎ - 2 hours ago

Your larger point may be true, but you're posting several hours after they identified who did it. You may want to save your disgust for tomorrow when folks read the updates.

Only reason they are retracting his name is because the FBI has been putting a gag on the media with names of suspects still at large. Media outlets have had the names all day but they were instructed not to release them. Ardogan will be involved when the dust settles, there's no "hoax" just like there was never a spontaneous dispute at the party that prompted a militia to appear with AR 15's...

Regardless, the other facts remain perfectly intact. I'm disgusted now. Can't save it for tomorrow, sorry man.

oarabbus
12-03-2015, 04:19 AM
Looks like one of the above has been debunked, but if most of it is true (which is sounds like it is) then it will probably be confirmed an act of terrorism fairly soon.

KevinNYC
12-03-2015, 04:26 AM
Only reason they are retracting his name is because the FBI has been putting a gag on the media with names of suspects still at large. Media outlets have had the names all day but they were instructed not to release them. Ardogan will be involved when the dust settles, there's no "hoax" just like there was never a spontaneous dispute at the party that prompted a militia to appear with AR 15's...

Regardless, the other facts remain perfectly intact. I'm disgusted now. Can't save it for tomorrow, sorry man.

Where are you getting this from? I see Pam Geller attached to this and she's batshit.

The Washington Times says this
According to multiple news outlets late Wednesday, police named a second suspect in the San Bernardino shootings, but the reports were retracted.

The reports in Fox News, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Los Angeles Times, Mediaite and elsewhere named a 28-year-old Qatari citizen, Tayyeep bin Ardogan, as the second suspect.

However, Rick Serrano, a Los Angeles Times reporter who had tweeted the name, later deleted his tweet and said it appeared to be a hoax.

“SB police clarifying that 2nd name was not released by them. Appears now to be a hoax. We are disregarding,” Mr. Serrano tweeted.

Other outlets also altered their stories.

Nick Young
12-03-2015, 04:28 AM
What religion are the shooters?:confusedshrug:

MMKM
12-03-2015, 04:38 AM
What religion are the shooters?:confusedshrug:

Syed Farooq yeah he's Mormon I forgot.:facepalm

Dresta
12-03-2015, 05:40 AM
So Obama's slow in releasing the information so that he can get a bit of time to chirp on about gun control before the real issue comes to light?

That's just a typical Obamism - man has spent his entire time in office trying to cover up acts of Islamic terrorism, and his enabling of Islamic terrorists, all over the world. Whatta scumbag.

HitandRun Reggie
12-03-2015, 05:57 AM
So Obama's slow in releasing the information so that he can get a bit of time to chirp on about gun control before the real issue comes to light?

That's just a typical Obamism - man has spent his entire time in office trying to cover up acts of Islamic terrorism, and his enabling of Islamic terrorists, all over the world. Whatta scumbag.

If I heard Obama correctly last night, he said he had a problem with immigrants having access to guns. :D I agree with Obama for once. Legal access to firearms by citizens only. :applause:

longtime lurker
12-03-2015, 06:00 AM

Holy shit! I joke around that grandpa Dresta is off his meds, but if you truly believe this then you have some serious problems. :wtf:

longtime lurker
12-03-2015, 06:02 AM
If I heard Obama correctly last night, he said he had a problem with immigrants having access to guns. :D I agree with Obama for once. Legal access to firearms by citizens only. :applause:

The guy that did this shooting is an American citizen dumbass. :roll: Restricting access to guns for mentally unfit people would be more effective.

NumberSix
12-03-2015, 06:20 AM
The guy that did this shooting is an American citizen dumbass. :roll: Restricting access to guns for mentally unfit people would be more effective.
Who decides who is mentally unfit? I mean, these days we have half of the political spectrum pretending that some mental delusions are totally legit and you're just a bigot if you don't agree to pretend its real. I have no interest in granting these people the authority to decide who is or isn't mentally fit.

Dresta
12-03-2015, 07:01 AM
Holy shit! I joke around that grandpa Dresta is off his meds, but if you truly believe this then you have some serious problems. :wtf:
It is verifiable and factual, if you'd care to look; but you don't, because you'd prefer to remain an ignorant tool for the rest of your life. US intelligence documents prove that they knew what would happen by the enabling and arming of militants in Syria, but they did it anyway.

Anyway:

[QUOTE]

Dresta
12-03-2015, 08:56 AM
Oh dear: it's amazing how longtime lurker can ignore the facts, and even smear those who bring the fact to light as suffering from mental imbalance (typical ad hominem leftist dodge tactic). Well, here's another example of Obama's duplicity:

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama's former top military intelligence official said Tuesday that the White House ignored reports prefacing the rise of ISIS in 2011 and 2012 because they did not fit its re-election "narrative."

"I think that they did not meet a narrative the White House needed. And I'll be very candid with you, they just didn't," retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "The Lead."

Flynn, who has been critical of both Obama's and former President George W. Bush's handling of the Iraq War and involvement in the Middle East, said that Obama was served poorly by a small circle of advisers who were worried about his re-election prospects at the time.

The story they needed to tell, he said, was that pulling troops from Iraq would not leave the region vulnerable to the rise of a radical Islamic group like ISIS.

"I think the narrative was that al Qaeda was on the run, and (Osama) bin Laden was dead. ... They're dead and these guys are, we've beaten them," Flynn said -- but the problem was that no matter how many terrorist leaders they killed, they "continue to just multiply."

Obama has been criticized by opponents for referring to ISIS as the "JV squad" and apparently underestimating the group's threat. The Pentagon's inspector general is investigating complaints that top intelligence officials manipulated reports to make the threat of ISIS look minimal.

Now Obama's main advisor on ISIS has ties to Hamas :roll: - you actually couldn't make this shit up.

And more:

More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials, The Daily Beast has learned.

The complaints spurred the Pentagon’s inspector general to open an investigation into the alleged manipulation of intelligence. The fact that so many people complained suggests there are deep-rooted, systemic problems in how the U.S. military command charged with the war against the self-proclaimed Islamic State assesses intelligence.

“The cancer was within the senior level of the intelligence command,” one defense official said.

Two senior analysts at CENTCOM signed a written complaint sent to the Defense Department inspector general in July alleging that the reports, some of which were briefed to President Obama, portrayed the terror groups as weaker than the analysts believe they are. The reports were changed by CENTCOM higher-ups to adhere to the administration’s public line that the U.S. is winning the battle against ISIS and al Nusra, al Qaeda’s branch in Syria, the analysts claim.

That complaint was supported by 50 other analysts, some of whom have complained about politicizing of intelligence reports for months. That’s according to 11 individuals who are knowledgeable about the details of the report and who spoke to The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity.

Some of those CENTCOM analysts described the sizeable cadre of protesting analysts as a “revolt” by intelligence professionals who are paid to give their honest assessment, based on facts, and not to be influenced by national-level policy. The analysts have accused senior-level leaders, including the director of intelligence and his deputy in CENTCOM, of changing their analyses to be more in line with the Obama administration’s public contention that the fight against ISIS and al Qaeda is making progress. The analysts take a more pessimistic view about how military efforts to destroy the groups are going.

The large number of analysts who complained to the Pentagon inspector general hasn’t been previously reported. Some of them are assigned to work at CENTCOM, the U.S. military’s command for the Middle East and Central Asia, but are officially employed by the Defense Intelligence Agency.

The complaints allege that in some cases key elements of intelligence reports were removed, resulting in a document that didn’t accurately capture the analysts’ conclusions, sources familiar with the protest said. But the complaint also goes beyond alleged altering of reports and accuses some senior leaders at CENTCOM of creating an unprofessional work environment. One person who knows the contents of the written complaint sent to the inspector general said it used the word “Stalinist” to describe the tone set by officials overseeing CENTCOM’s analysis.

Many described a climate in which analysts felt they could not give a candid assessment of the situation in Iraq and Syria. Some felt it was a product of commanders protecting their career advancement by putting the best spin on the war.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/09/exclusive-50-spies-say-isis-intelligence-was-cooked.html?utm_source=jolt&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Jolt12022015&utm_term=Jolt

And again:

This is the same president who called the 2009 Christmas Day bomber an “isolated extremist”; whose administration insisted that the Fort Hood, Tex., shooter (who killed U.S. troops while shouting “Allahu Akbar!” and was in direct contact with al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki) had committed “workplace violence”; whose administration blamed the Benghazi, Libya, attacks on an “Internet video”; who dismissed the Islamic State as the “JV team“; and who declared that the attack by Islamic radicals on a kosher supermarket in Paris was a random shooting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/obamas-disturbing-pattern-of-playing-down-islamic-terror/2015/07/20/1181bcbc-2ee3-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html?utm_source=jolt&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Jolt12022015&utm_term=Jolt

And on and on and on. Don't forget his telling Europeans to accept the IS-abetting Turkey as an EU member either. The man has no shame.

nathanjizzle
12-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Goddamit obama, why cant you run a perfect country and perfect world. thanks alot for nothing.

UK2K
12-03-2015, 09:17 AM

It was WORKPLACE VIOLENCE!!!

Get that through your head!

A fired Oklahoma food processing plant employee who proselytized for Islam beheaded a co-worker and seriously injured another before the owner of the plant shot and wounded him, police said Friday.

Some co-workers told police that he had recently converted to Islam and had been trying to convert them.

WORKPLACE VIOLENCE!!

HitandRun Reggie
12-03-2015, 09:59 AM

You're making my point that this president is a dumbass. :oldlol: :cheers:

Before all the info came out, he was rambling on about immigrants having easy access to guns. That's what he was literally saying, though this beta male was trying get at guns, not immigrants.

Trollsmasher
12-03-2015, 10:04 AM
religion of cowards strikes again - attacking disabled on the Christmas:facepalm

c'mon, muzzies, how about someone who can defend himself next time?

imdaman99
12-03-2015, 10:48 AM
So how did they find out? Did the suspects conveniently leave their ID or passports in an abandoned van 3 blocks away? Were they all recent converts? Will we get to hear from them? How about an interview? Is ISIS taking credit for it? Or is it because Islam promotes killing of disabled?

NickYoung where are you, I need questions googled err answered.

imdaman99
12-03-2015, 10:50 AM
You're making my point that this president is a dumbass. :oldlol: :cheers:

Before all the info came out, he was rambling on about immigrants having easy access to guns. That's what he was literally saying, though this beta male was trying get at guns, not immigrants.
Obama a beta male? He is out there saying something while you are whining about his presidency on a basketball forum. Who's the beta? :oldlol:

NumberSix
12-03-2015, 10:57 AM
There's something off about this. Can't put my finger on it, but something is weird.

UK2K
12-03-2015, 10:58 AM
There's something off about this. Can't put my finger on it, but something is weird.

I feel the same way.

Take Your Lumps
12-03-2015, 11:00 AM

OBAMA!!!

dude77
12-03-2015, 11:03 AM
yeah off .. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391323

someone slipped .. actors ? ... I don't believe anything I hear these days

HitandRun Reggie
12-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Obama a beta male? He is out there saying something while you are whining about his presidency on a basketball forum. Who's the beta? :oldlol:

I'm in the same boat as you brother. Obama was a puppet put into place by rich white liberals. Only now is he getting to demurely expose his real stances and ambitions.

Nick Young
12-03-2015, 12:20 PM
So how did they find out? Did the suspects conveniently leave their ID or passports in an abandoned van 3 blocks away? Were they all recent converts? Will we get to hear from them? How about an interview? Is ISIS taking credit for it? Or is it because Islam promotes killing of disabled?

NickYoung where are you, I need questions googled err answered.
lol. You seemingly have a problem with facts and information, just like the religion of Islam does.

The shooters name is Syed Farook. Sounds like he's probably a Mormon or a Jehovah's witness, based on his name.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/

Does anyone know what religion Syed Farook is?:confusedshrug:

Nick Young
12-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Likely it was a terrorist attack in the name of religion but US authorities are covering it up. Doubtful it was ISIS though, no way they'd attack hellhole San Bernadino.

KevinNYC
12-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Could be a hybrid of workplace/shooter radical terrorist.
He's most pissed at the people he deals with every day and that anger makes him receptive to radicalization. So when he goes all the way he focused his terrorist act on his workplace. Some part of this seems personal, right? He doesn't go to a mall or a nightclub.

He didn't seem to have much of a plan after that.

News report I just read still has him showing up at the party and then leaving to begin the attack.

MMKM
12-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Likely it was a terrorist attack in the name of religion but US authorities are covering it up. Doubtful it was ISIS though, no way they'd attack hellhole San Bernadino.

I think you hit the nail on the head. However, this Farooq character has made a trip to Saudi Arabia, so the possibility of a true ISIS link is there..... San Bernardino is just such a weird target. ISIS was probably like "you live where? Ok well.... just do what you can...."

MMKM
12-03-2015, 12:33 PM
He's most pissed at the people he deals with every day and that anger makes him receptive to radicalization. So when he goes all the way he focused his terrorist act on his workplace. Some part of this seems personal, right? He doesn't go to a mall or a nightclub.

News report I just read still has him showing up at the party and then leaving to begin the attack.

Yeah he went to a Christmas party. Why does no one seem to notice the religious warfare element in this?

HitandRun Reggie
12-03-2015, 12:36 PM

He obviously planned an attack weeks maybe months in advance. He had to buy all that gear, make all those bombs, and convince a partner to participate in this with him. He probably chose this party because he knew there would be lots of people packed in there, and he could scan the layout before executing his terror plot. I'm guessing his personal beef with co-workers was secondary and a "fringe benefit" of the attack.

Nick Young
12-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Muslims are supposed to tolerate and get along with "people of the book" though, even if in practice they don't. Jesus is even a prophet of Islam. Why would they have a problem with a Christmas party celebrating the birth of one of their prophets?

Patrick Chewing
12-03-2015, 01:15 PM

I briefly started watching MSNBC yesterday after the attacks and low and behold, they were talking about guns during their coverage. "Stronger gun laws blah blah blah".

I'm not into the supernatural, but I think these people are either robots, or they are possessed.

KevinNYC
12-03-2015, 01:31 PM
He obviously planned an attack weeks maybe months in advance. He had to buy all that gear, make all those bombs, and convince a partner to participate in this with him. He probably chose this party because he knew there would be lots of people packed in there, and he could scan the layout before executing his terror plot. I'm guessing his personal beef with co-workers was secondary and a "fringe benefit" of the attack.
Who knows if we'll find out what his primary and secondary motives were, but to me, this is a less scary, less "terrorizing" than the Paris attack because of how specific it was.

So you think he shows up at the party to get the lay of the land? It's probably not a place he had been before.

As an aside, have they confirmed any actual explosives? I saw one report that they threw a fake bomb at the cops

KevinNYC
12-03-2015, 05:16 PM

IEDs confirmed.
Working with others confirmed too.....but it seems no one has said others were directly involved at the attack site.

FBI also thinking it may be a hybrid.

[QUOTE]The married couple suspected of killing 14 people at a social services center had built more than a dozen pipe bombs and stockpiled thousands of rounds of ammunition, officials said

The F.B.I.

Nick Young
12-03-2015, 05:35 PM
IEDs confirmed.
Working with others confirmed too.....but it seems no one has said others were directly involved at the attack site.

FBI also thinking it may be a hybrid.
What religion was Mr. Farooq and his wife?:confusedshrug:

nightprowler10
12-03-2015, 07:32 PM
I just read that he had been communicating with SEVERAL terror suspects. What the **** is all this surveillance good for if we can't catch something so obvious from happening?

Is the surveillance for spying on people and politicians that piss NSA off? Furthermore, am I now on a list?

Patrick Chewing
12-03-2015, 09:25 PM
I just read that he had been communicating with SEVERAL terror suspects. What the **** is all this surveillance good for if we can't catch something so obvious from happening?

Is the surveillance for spying on people and politicians that piss NSA off? Furthermore, am I now on a list?

The government wants to implode from within. They rather go after bakeries that do not bake gay wedding cakes instead of filthy Muslim terrorists.

We are living in the Twilight Zone.