PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Wiggins is a top ten scorer in the National Basketball Association...

JtotheIzzo
12-03-2015, 05:04 AM
...widely regarded as the best basketball league on the planet.

Its only the first quarter of year two, skills will improve, team will improve, body will fill out, experience will come...

Gonna be fun.

Cocaine80s
12-03-2015, 06:42 AM
...widely regarded as the best basketball league on the planet.

Its only the first quarter of year two, skills will improve, team will improve, body will fill out, experience will come...

Gonna be fun.
:biggums:
Is there anyone that doesnt think the NBA is the best bball league?

StephHamann
12-03-2015, 06:43 AM
Jump on the Wiggins bandwagon, there is still enough room.

JohnMax
12-03-2015, 08:10 AM
http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/playerstats/16/8/pts/1-1

Wiggins and Lavine are leading sophomores in scoring

JtotheIzzo
12-03-2015, 09:50 AM

Euroleague?

Ca$H
12-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Jump on the Wiggins bandwagon, there is still enough room.

Too ugly. I stanned Kobe first. After his Achilles injury(ironically against the Warriors) I immediately switched to stanning Curry. I will continue stanning Curry until he retires then switch to Ben Simmons. It's always good to have a stan plan.

SexSymbol
12-03-2015, 11:27 AM
please don't...

Mass Debator
12-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Gifted scorer but this dude averages 3.7 rebounds per game and under 2 assists. wtf

JtotheIzzo
12-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Gifted scorer but this dude averages 3.7 rebounds per game and under 2 assists. wtf

Yeah, that has got to improve, and I think it will as he matures. He will never be a high assist man but as he adds a bit of size and savvy the rebounds will go up to 6-7 per game and the assists will be 4 maybe 5, depending on whether or not they get a lights out 3pt shooter who can catch and shoot off a Wiggins post outlet or penetrate and pitch. Right now there is no one for him to set up, thought it might be Towns but they seem to be managing his minutes.