PDA

View Full Version : Bosh and Wade are killing OKC yet people think they would've beaten them in 2014

JohnMax
12-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Heat would've beaten them in 5 or less games.

BasedTom
12-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Thanks TMZ.

Thunderfan86
12-03-2015, 10:05 PM
I would really like to cuss you out for this ridiculous comment, but I like you so I'll just say "Thanks TMZ"

SouBeachTalents
12-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Thanks TMZ

IllegalD
12-03-2015, 10:12 PM
TMZ is a ph*ggot

buddha
12-03-2015, 10:17 PM
LeChoke was holding them back. what's so hard to understand about that?

a teams ***** is only as big as their smallest *****. that's why LeBron's teams always lack thickness.

Kobe_6/8
12-03-2015, 10:20 PM
LeChoke was holding them back. what's so hard to understand about that?

a teams ***** is only as big as their smallest *****. that's why LeBron's teams always lack thickness.

This explains Jordan's 1-9. His teams lacked thickness until Pippen was drafted.

buddha
12-03-2015, 10:24 PM
This explains Jordan's 1-9. His teams lacked thickness until Pippen was drafted.

you're not understanding what I said.

I basically took your chain is only as strong as the weakest link and applied it to a teams thickness. LeBron is the thinnest teammate and will always hold his teams back. now if you add a thick player like Pippen it wont make a difference until you get rid of the thin players.

I<3NBA
12-03-2015, 10:26 PM
you're not understanding what I said.

I basically took your chain is only as strong as the weakest link and applied it to a teams thickness. LeBron is the thinnest teammate and will always hold his teams back. now if you add a thick player like Pippen it wont make a difference until you get rid of the thin players.
so then I guess the Heat now will have no problems reaching the Finals, right?

Nuff Said
12-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Killing? It's a close game.

alanLA92
12-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Heat would've beaten them in 5 or less games.

Thanks TMZ.

04mzwach
12-03-2015, 10:50 PM
The Heat have Whiteside now. They're a totally different team than they were a couple years ago.

plowking
12-03-2015, 10:51 PM
This Heat team is completely different...

Outside of Lebron, the supporting cast is about 5 times better. 2014 sucked outside of Lebron and Bosh at times.

Wade is clearly a lot healthier too.

GrapeApe
12-04-2015, 05:53 PM
This Heat team is completely different...

Outside of Lebron, the supporting cast is about 5 times better. 2014 sucked outside of Lebron and Bosh at times.

Wade is clearly a lot healthier too.

I think it's more of a weight issue than a health issue. Wade was too heavy in 2014, probably up around 240. I think the "maintenence plan" crap had a lot to do with it. He was excellent in the first 3 playoff rounds averaging 19/5/4/2 on 52% and was solid defensively. He looked completely gassed in the finals.

IMO his weight loss is the biggest factor in his resurgant play. He's noticably quicker and he's regained some explosiveness. He's also been MUCH better on the defensive end. I think he realized the extra weight was not only affecting his play, but it was also putting added stress on his knees. It's no coincidence the knee issues have been better since dropping the weight.

VengefulAngel
12-04-2015, 06:14 PM
I think it's more of a weight issue than a health issue. Wade was too heavy in 2014, probably up around 240. I think the "maintenence plan" crap had a lot to do with it. He was excellent in the first 3 playoff rounds averaging 19/5/4/2 on 52% and was solid defensively. He looked completely gassed in the finals.

IMO his weight loss is the biggest factor in his resurgant play. He's noticably quicker and he's regained some explosiveness. He's also been MUCH better on the defensive end. I think he realized the extra weight was not only affecting his play, but it was also putting added stress on his knees. It's no coincidence the knee issues have been better since dropping the weight.

Wade admitted as much, he's stated several times he was playing heavy in 2014, obviously we can only judge the impact a bit later in the season as he always starts seasons off very strong. Ill be interested if he looks good post all-star break.