PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will NEVER win a championship together.

Thunderfan86
12-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Again....Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook will NEVER win a championship together and it doesn't matter who their head coach is. These guys just don't compliment each other. Just a bunch of your turn, my turn hero ball shit. The way they play when they're both on the court doesn't leave room for their teammates to be effective. You can't win 16 games by playing 2 on 5 in the playoffs.

Fvck man.....I'm starting to melt down and we're not even halfway through the season. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Fallen Angel
12-03-2015, 11:34 PM
What a bold statement to make in Kevin Durant's last season in OKC...

LoneyROY7
12-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Kevin's gonna look GOOD in the 6ix.

Thunderfan86
12-03-2015, 11:39 PM
What a bold statement to make in Kevin Durant's last season in OKC...
Since you obviously don't know what I know.....I'll let you in on a little secret. Kevin Durant is going to return to the OKC Thunder next season. I'm 100% sure of this.

Mr. Jabbar
12-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Agreed. But Id like to add its mostly due to Westbrooks low iq.

Nick Young
12-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Westbrook should be the 6th man, truth be told. It would be better for the team. They should get a decent veteran pass first PG to run the offense.

Imagine a second unit lead by Russell Westbrook. The NBA would just give up. He would destroy other teams bench guys. He would have an easier time stuffing his stats too.

stalkerforlife
12-03-2015, 11:41 PM

Yep.

I can't believe Durant puts up with this shit.

imdaman99
12-03-2015, 11:42 PM
I'll take Westbrook for the Knicks, team him up with kp6 for the next 10 years and take my chances.

Spurs m8
12-03-2015, 11:43 PM
He's right though, they really don't compliment each other

Thunderfan86
12-03-2015, 11:48 PM
Agreed. But Id like to add its mostly due to Westbrooks low basketball iq.
Fixed

I know a lot of people don't understand this, but despite all the amazing things Westbrook does on the court....he doesn't play smart/championship basketball. Half the time he's just out there playing a guessing game and it's obvious. Especially for a person who has watched every single Thunder game since they came to OKC.

CurryOverLebron
12-03-2015, 11:50 PM
durant westbrook chemistry makes iverson and melo look like scottie and mj, pure petty "you shot the last 2 now it's my turn" bs. (Westbrook still won't admit 6 11 durant taking a contested 3 end of the game makes far more sense then him taking it)

bluechox2
12-03-2015, 11:50 PM
its do or die, either they are gonna hit all their shots or miss all theirs in bunches

Thunderfan86
12-04-2015, 12:28 AM
its do or die, either they are gonna hit all their shots or miss all theirs in bunches
Right and they don't give anyone else a chance to shoot when it gets down to crunch time. No matter what play the coach draws up :facepalm

JerrySeinfeld
12-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Right and they don't give anyone else a chance to shoot when it gets down to crunch time. No matter what play the coach draws up :facepalm

Can't blame them. The talent on the rest of the team sucks.

Spurs5Rings2014
12-04-2015, 12:33 AM

This is quite possibly the most ironic post I've ever read.

Mike smith
12-04-2015, 12:40 AM
main issue with them is they only have 2 guys in there starting lineup who can make plays and put the ball on the floor. Ibaka is only useful for pick and pop jumpers can't put the ball on the floor or post up when they get switches. Adams is good for offensive rebounding and Roberson is worst offensive starting guard in the league. There offense is so predictable and they hold ball too much. They don't get a lot of easy baskets and I thought Donovan would change is offensive system. I know they are what second in the league in offense, but if u watch teams like Atlanta warriors or Spurs the movement on offense is so much better. They either need to change there starting lineup, put waiters in there. Or I personally believe they need to make a trade for a 2 guard.

Thunderfan86
12-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Can't blame them. The talent on the rest of the team sucks.
Okay.....well, can you explain why Durant was so successful with an even worse roster during his MVP season while Westbrook was out with injury?

deja vu
12-04-2015, 12:44 AM
They will once Durant becomes Pippen to Westbrook's Jordan.

sd3035
12-04-2015, 01:16 AM
OKC needs to take some notes from Warriors games

15 assists tonight? that's not going to get the job done

Goofsta Knicca
12-04-2015, 01:20 AM
KD gonna get recruited by LeBald.

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 01:26 AM
It's too late for this to happen, but what could OKC get for Westbrook if they had a guarantee from Durant he was staying? What would make sense for that team?

You can't trade him for Paul, and you need a good PG in return, so not teams like the Knicks, Lakers or 76ers. At this point, you can't rely on Presti drafting a PG to develop.

Mike smith
12-04-2015, 01:43 AM
It's too late for this to happen, but what could OKC get for Westbrook if they had a guarantee from Durant he was staying? What would make sense for that team?

You can't trade him for Paul, and you need a good PG in return, so not teams like the Knicks, Lakers or 76ers. At this point, you can't rely on Presti drafting a PG to develop.
No way Westbrook gets traded. Who do you think they would get for him

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 01:45 AM
No way Westbrook gets traded. Who do you think they would get for him

He won't get traded, but it sounds like some Thunder fans and ISHites would trade him if they were Presti (and Durant stayed).

Thunderfan86
12-04-2015, 02:02 AM
He won't get traded, but it sounds like some Thunder fans and ISHites would trade him if they were Presti (and Durant stayed).
What is your personal opinion of Russell Westbrook?

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 02:04 AM
What is your personal opinion of Russell Westbrook?

Love his energy and explosiveness. He can really break down a defense. Maybe like Harden he needs his own team and Durant needs a different kind of PG? But will that help keep the rest of the team involved or do then not have the right players around WB and Durant?

Thing is they made the finals as 22/23 year olds, beating SA in four straight, and made another WCF. So it's not like they can't contend.

Hopper15
12-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Nothing personal but it's complement.

bdreason
12-04-2015, 02:07 AM
Westbrook and Ibaka for Conley and Gasol.

J Shuttlesworth
12-04-2015, 02:09 AM
Can't believe they're only 11-8

wait... they're the ****ing 3rd seed? :biggums: 11-8 is good enough for third place in the West?

Weakestern conference :facepalm

Thunderfan86
12-04-2015, 02:14 AM
Love his energy and explosiveness. He can really break down a defense. Maybe like Harden he needs his own team and Durant needs a different kind of PG? But will that help keep the rest of the team involved or do then not have the right players around WB and Durant?

Thing is they made the finals as 22/23 year olds, beating SA in four straight, and made another WCF. So it's not like they can't contend.
They also had James Harden on that team and he was very important piece. When Westbrook would start all that crazy shit that he does from time to time.....Coach Brooks would put the ball in Harden's hands and let him run the offense. It worked out great because Harden made good decisions with the ball and played with pace, not 100mph like Westbrook does.

And that goes to your question about having the right players around KD and WB. Those players or player have to be really good in order to take the ball out of their hands. I think it would help having a game managing point guard and moving Westbrook to the SG spot.

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 02:16 AM
TAnd that goes to your question about having the right players around KD and WB. Those players or player have to be really good in order to take the ball out of their hands. I think it would help having a game managing point guard and moving Westbrook to the SG spot.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I wonder why Presti is so convinced to keep Westbrook and point and hasn't acquired a starting PG.

Have the right game manging PG with those two scorers at SG/SF. Man that could be deadly.

LoneyROY7
12-04-2015, 02:17 AM
Westbrook for CP.

SHAKE IT UP.

Thunderfan86
12-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Nothing personal but it's complement.
Oops......thanks man. No offense taken :cheers:

Mike smith
12-04-2015, 02:20 AM

It's the pieces around them in my opinion. And they aren't very good at taking advantage or creating Mis matches. They need more versatility in there starting lineup, problem is I don't think they have the personnel on their roster. They need an upgrade at the 2 and I have a few players in mind. Oj mayo and Gerald Henderson would be upgrades. And they need to find playing time for mcgary he is a good passer for a big man and can put ball on the floor

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Westbrook for CP.

SHAKE IT UP.

Why not. Clippers aren't winning a title. Only thing is that Paul has more mileage on his legs than Westbrook.

BasedTom
12-04-2015, 02:22 AM
jurgen klopp SLAYED shaq on inside the nba

WayOfWade
12-04-2015, 02:29 AM
Does anyone think that either of the 2 stepping aside and becoming the sidekick would help like it did the Heat in 2012? That might help, although I don't know if the team is built well enough for that

archkiller
12-04-2015, 02:39 AM
trade westbrook for lebron, lebron and durant compliment each other the best.

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 02:41 AM
trade westbrook for lebron, lebron and durant compliment each other the best.

Westbrook/Kyrie doesn't work doe. LOL

Lebron/Durant could actually beat the Warriors.

Cocaine80s
12-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Westbrook for CP.

SHAKE IT UP.
Clippers get worse, Thunder win it all

TheBigVeto
12-04-2015, 02:56 AM
I already said this before. That low IQ Westbrook is holding Durant back.

Lebronxrings
12-04-2015, 02:58 AM
durant for love straight up.

Cavs get their scorer and great complementary shooter for lebron, okc gets a big man who is great friends and played with westbrook.

Cavs:
kyrie
shump
durant
lebron
moz

OkC:
westbrook
waiters
morrow
love
ibaka

only problem is okc doesn't have a good sf

Genaro
12-04-2015, 03:08 AM
Man, the disrespect Westbrook gets is beyond comprehension.

KungFuJoe
12-04-2015, 03:12 AM
Westbrook is a bonehead. A crazy talented bonehead but he needs to go.

knicksman
12-04-2015, 03:30 AM
You cant win if theres an insecure player(westbrook) sabotaging the team. OKC is much better with durant having the most touches but because of westbrooks insecurities, he tries to score again. Its time to separate the 2, youre not winning with players who doesnt like each other.

90sgoat
12-04-2015, 06:07 AM
Does anyone think that either of the 2 stepping aside and becoming the sidekick would help like it did the Heat in 2012? That might help, although I don't know if the team is built well enough for that

Nope, because Westbrook doesn't have the bball IQ yet to learn to play in a Wade role.

He has one way to play and that is all out all the time whether in first minute or last 24 seconds.

Maybe OKC want to keep Westbrook over Durant, because otherwise they'd have made moves. It would be very good for Westbrook to win a couple of scoring titles while missing the playoffs, that's the sort of thing which could wisen him up.

Truth is both Harden and Westbrook looked much better than they are playing with Durant because Durant hit all those mad clutch shots.

OKC should have tried to get Rondo, would have been a good fit, they also should have gotten an experienced coach instead of a newbie. George Karl might have worked wonders, used to dealing with huge egos as he is and playing up tempo ball.

Collie
12-04-2015, 06:16 AM
Reminds me of the Bad Boy Pistons, who had one of the best PGs and one of the best scorers of the 80's. But they could never win anything until Adrian Dantley was traded and Isiah Thomas took on a lesser role.

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 06:51 AM
Reminds me of the Bad Boy Pistons, who had one of the best PGs and one of the best scorers of the 80's. But they could never win anything until Adrian Dantley was traded and Isiah Thomas took on a lesser role.

Dantley gets such a bad rap. They couldn't win "anything" because they had to go through the Lakers and Celtics, and both those losses were close 7 game series which could have gone Detroit's way (think of that lazy inbound pass Bird stole or the foul call on Lambier).

Thunderfan86
12-04-2015, 10:43 AM
You cant win if theres an insecure player(westbrook) sabotaging the team. OKC is much better with durant having the most touches but because of westbrooks insecurities, he tries to score again. Its time to separate the 2, youre not winning with players who doesnt like each other.
This is an interesting take on Westbrook. But you don't think he's deliberately sabotaging the team, do you? :lol

StephHamann
12-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Westbrook is like a 5 year old kid cheesing on 2k, always hitting the sprint+dunk button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=199_pxsw4UI#t=2m59s i mean how stupid is he?

BlazerRed
12-04-2015, 11:33 AM
Westbrook and Ibaka for Conley and Gasol.
Issue is they are then stuck with Kanter still because his contract isn't tradeable, and they lack offensive fire power. Durant would be the only reliable guy who can create his own shot on the outside.

ArbitraryWater
12-04-2015, 12:52 PM
jurgen klopp SLAYED shaq on inside the nba

Huh? When/How? Link?

oh the horror
12-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Their window of opportunity as currently constructed is closing and or closed. You watch them and they simply don't move the ball very well and it's essentially two men taking on entire teams out there. Kanter for the amount of money wasn't a good fit to begin with. They may just have to shake it up. IMO they need to find out if Durant is leaving right now.

BlazerRed
12-04-2015, 01:56 PM
Their window of opportunity as currently constructed is closing and or closed. You watch them and they simply don't move the ball very well and it's essentially two men taking on entire teams out there. Kanter for the amount of money wasn't a good fit to begin with. They may just have to shake it up. IMO they need to find out if Durant is leaving right now.

Their whole personnel management over the last few years has been a shit show. Trading Harden and signing Kanter to the deal he is on were the biggest mistakes and have pretty much sunk the title aspirations. Picking up Adams was about the only great thing they have done since drafting Westbrook personnel wise.

I remember Martin in OKC, and he meshed really well. Another great shooter who could create his own shot. They really need a guy like him right now. Also their defense is just terrible. Defense like they are playing at the moment does not win championships.

Mike smith
12-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Their whole personnel management over the last few years has been a shit show. Trading Harden and signing Kanter to the deal he is on were the biggest mistakes and have pretty much sunk the title aspirations. Picking up Adams was about the only great thing they have done since drafting Westbrook personnel wise.

I remember Martin in OKC, and he meshed really well. Another great shooter who could create his own shot. They really need a guy like him right now. Also their defense is just terrible. Defense like they are playing at the moment does not win championships.
Yeah I never understood why they never kept Martin. He had good chemistry with the bench. I think they assumed lamb would develop into that roll, clearly that never happened.

coin24
12-04-2015, 02:11 PM
They don't compliment each other and the management are stingy tight asses..
No titles for you

90sgoat
12-04-2015, 02:18 PM
All this talk about personel is dancing around the topic, which is that Westbrook simply is not able to play off ball basketball, neither is he able to reliably create for others in the half court.

Of course it doesn't help that OKC tries to offset the lack of team play by adding more undersized chuckers (Reggie and that bum from Cleveland).

When Westbrook was out during Durant's MVP season he had no problems running an offense and playmaking, the entire team played great. Durant is a very capable offensive player both on ball and off ball.

What they need is a playmaking point guard like Conley, Rondo, Rubio, the team would be instantly better.

Should trade Westbrook to Minnesota for Rubio and Wiggins. Or Westbrook to Memphis for Conley and filler.

In fact there are so many great options for Durant, you could also get a strong post player like Marc Gasol to play off the high post.

Gasol+Chalmers+Allen for Westbrook and Waiters.

Fact is that Westbrook is a boneheaded chucker, who might never have the bball iq to learn to play within a team. Let him have his Iverson and Kobe seasons on his own.

Also, Wizards would beast with Durant. In fact every team would beast with Durant. Just get the hell away from Westbrook.

34-24 Footwork
12-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Both are alpha players who need their respective pieces to win a ring.

Westbrook needs the ball in his hands to take advantage of his speed and quickness.

Durant plays well off ball and doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective.

I'll take the guy who doesn't look lost when 2 players who are a foot shorter than him are double teaming him.

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Should trade Westbrook to Minnesota for Rubio and Wiggins.

You think Minny would do that?

90sgoat
12-04-2015, 02:48 PM
You think Minny would do that?

Would sell more tickets and ads sure.

BlazerRed
12-04-2015, 02:51 PM
All this talk about personel is dancing around the topic, which is that Westbrook simply is not able to play off ball basketball, neither is he able to reliably create for others in the half court.

Of course it doesn't help that OKC tries to offset the lack of team play by adding more undersized chuckers (Reggie and that bum from Cleveland).

When Westbrook was out during Durant's MVP season he had no problems running an offense and playmaking, the entire team played great. Durant is a very capable offensive player both on ball and off ball.

What they need is a playmaking point guard like Conley, Rondo, Rubio, the team would be instantly better.

Should trade Westbrook to Minnesota for Rubio and Wiggins. Or Westbrook to Memphis for Conley and filler.

In fact there are so many great options for Durant, you could also get a strong post player like Marc Gasol to play off the high post.

Gasol+Chalmers+Allen for Westbrook and Waiters.

Fact is that Westbrook is a boneheaded chucker, who might never have the bball iq to learn to play within a team. Let him have his Iverson and Kobe seasons on his own.

Also, Wizards would beast with Durant. In fact every team would beast with Durant. Just get the hell away from Westbrook.

If you watch both Westbrook and Durant, when one of them has the ball, the other generally just stands there.. they have no idea how to work together. I think Durant just resigns to the fact Westbrook is just going to do his thing once he touches it.

It's such a waste of talent. Guys with this amount of talent on the same team should work together to destroy the opponent, not just play 1 v 5 ball and hope the shot drops.

I love Westbrook, so much energy and so exciting to watch, but this team just does not mesh. They would have been much better keeping Harden and moving Westbrook on.

Durant would be much better suited having a well built, but less star studded line up around him.

game3524
12-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Nope, because Westbrook doesn't have the bball IQ yet to learn to play in a Wade role.

He has one way to play and that is all out all the time whether in first minute or last 24 seconds.

Maybe OKC want to keep Westbrook over Durant, because otherwise they'd have made moves. It would be very good for Westbrook to win a couple of scoring titles while missing the playoffs, that's the sort of thing which could wisen him up.

Truth is both Harden and Westbrook looked much better than they are playing with Durant because Durant hit all those mad clutch shots.

OKC should have tried to get Rondo, would have been a good fit, they also should have gotten an experienced coach instead of a newbie. George Karl might have worked wonders, used to dealing with huge egos as he is and playing up tempo ball.

Rondo would be a poor fit since he can't shoot. If OKC want to shake it up, they should go after Conley.

BlazerRed
12-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Rondo would be a poor fit since he can't shoot. If OKC want to shake it up, they should go after Conley.
This. The Thunder already lack reliable shot creators outside of Durant and Westbrook as it is.

Thunderfan86
05-01-2016, 02:15 AM
It's the pieces around them in my opinion. And they aren't very good at taking advantage or creating Mis matches. They need more versatility in there starting lineup, problem is I don't think they have the personnel on their roster. They need an upgrade at the 2 and I have a few players in mind. Oj mayo and Gerald Henderson would be upgrades. And they need to find playing time for mcgary he is a good passer for a big man and can put ball on the floor
This pretty much sums it up right here. This guy knows what he's talking about. Shout out to Mike Smith. :cheers:

Mike smith
05-01-2016, 02:30 AM
This pretty much sums it up right here. This guy knows what he's talking about. Shout out to Mike Smith. :cheers:
I blame presti. Durant and Westbrook are surrounded by specialist no 2 way players or all around players besides Kevin and Russ. He wastes 2 first round picks and mcgary and huestis and they aren't even in the rotation. And he still hasn't got this team a shooting guard since harden. Okc has the worst starting 3pt shooting back court in the nba. Roberson is a good defender but I don't consider him elite and he is probably one of the worst starting 2 guards in the nba

dazzer87
05-01-2016, 02:43 AM
So 2016 excuse is supporting cast? Ft35 was what 5/16 today......yeah it's the others guys around him........:roll: :roll:

R.I.P.
05-01-2016, 03:15 AM
They are just not mature enough. All that silly dancing shit. All the petulant childish stuff in their post game interviews. All that heroball. Reminds me of 2011 Miami Heat, who got their ass kicked by the Mavs. Except it

deja vu
05-25-2016, 07:15 AM
Not so fast.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-25-2016, 07:57 AM
Not so fast.
Still never won anything u dummy
This series is far from over idiot and these 2 will choke like always

ScarSymmetry
05-25-2016, 10:04 AM
OP you are a disgraceful degenerate piece of shite

Haymaker
05-25-2016, 10:09 AM
Too soon.

miggyme1
05-25-2016, 10:14 AM
let me be the first to say this.

BILLY DONOVAN IS ONE HELL OF A COACH. If he was a great college recruiter this guy prolly would have more national championships than wooden or coach k.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2016, 11:19 AM
let me be the first to say this.

BILLY DONOVAN IS ONE HELL OF A COACH. If he was a great college recruiter this guy prolly would have more national championships than wooden or coach k.

He was. Florida was a non-existent basketball program before he arrived and started getting McDonald's all-Americans.

He was a master recruiter. He talked guys into coming to a football school.

sd3035
05-25-2016, 11:25 AM
Billy D puttin the smack down on the league

KG215
05-25-2016, 11:25 AM
Not so fast.
Um, yeah...in order to actually win a championship, the Thunder still need to win five more games against elite competition. Still way too soon to start bumping these type of threads. Hell, the Warriors very well may come back and win the next three games and then this will look really dumb.

crisoner
05-25-2016, 11:27 AM
Um, yeah...in order to actually win a championship, the Thunder still need to win five more games against elite competition. Still way too soon to start bumping these type of threads. Hell, the Warriors very well may come back and win the next three games and then this will look really dumb.

Agreed to early to post...but damn the Thunder are no joke right now.

miggyme1
05-25-2016, 11:45 AM
He was. Florida was a non-existent basketball program before he arrived and started getting McDonald's all-Americans.

He was a master recruiter. He talked guys into coming to a football school.

yea he was a good recruiter just not GREAT like a coach k or coach cal.

Imagine billy Donovan with a Anthony davis,john wall,derrick rose,cousins,kyrie, etc

But i agree he has found some gems over the years. parsons,speights,mike miller,white chocolate. everybody on the team that won back to back titles

stalkerforlife
05-25-2016, 12:01 PM
yea he was a good recruiter just not GREAT like a coach k or coach cal.

Imagine billy Donovan with a Anthony davis,john wall,derrick rose,cousins,kyrie, etc

But i agree he has found some gems over the years. parsons,speights,mike miller,white chocolate. everybody on the team that won back to back titles

No, he was a great recruiter considering his circumstances. I live 5 minutes from campus...this is a football school, but Billy overcame it.

Duke and Kentucky have great basketball programs, but very poor football programs. It's rare to have an elite basketball and football program.

Before Billy, we had recruited and landed a total of three McDonald's all-Americans in our history.

Billy recruiting studs to our elite football program made the NCAA investigate him and us.

"The Mike Miller recruitment in particular raised eyebrows. Miller was from South Dakota, and it was sort of understood in 1997 that he would do what most stud recruits in the Midwestern hinterlands would do and pick Kansas. It was practically a given that he wouldn't sign with Florida; McDonald's All-Americans didn't sign with Florida. Before Donovan arrived in 1996, the Gators had signed three ever (Eugene McDowell in 1981, Dwayne Schintzius in '86, Stacey Poole in '88); they weren't getting one from South Dakota. Until they did, and Kansas coach Roy Williams said, "I'm turning Florida in."

The NCAA looked and found nothing, and I'll close this part of the story by emphasizing that: The NCAA looked, and found nothing. The point here is not to smear Donovan -- that is not the point at all -- but to compare how he transformed the Gators into a national power with how he has kept them there."

miggyme1
05-25-2016, 01:17 PM
No, he was a great recruiter considering his circumstances. I live 5 minutes from campus...this is a football school, but Billy overcame it.

Duke and Kentucky have great basketball programs, but very poor football programs. It's rare to have an elite basketball and football program.

Before Billy, we had recruited and landed a total of three McDonald's all-Americans in our history.

Billy recruiting studs to our elite football program made the NCAA investigate him and us.

"The Mike Miller recruitment in particular raised eyebrows. Miller was from South Dakota, and it was sort of understood in 1997 that he would do what most stud recruits in the Midwestern hinterlands would do and pick Kansas. It was practically a given that he wouldn't sign with Florida; McDonald's All-Americans didn't sign with Florida. Before Donovan arrived in 1996, the Gators had signed three ever (Eugene McDowell in 1981, Dwayne Schintzius in '86, Stacey Poole in '88); they weren't getting one from South Dakota. Until they did, and Kansas coach Roy Williams said, "I'm turning Florida in."

The NCAA looked and found nothing, and I'll close this part of the story by emphasizing that: The NCAA looked, and found nothing. The point here is not to smear Donovan -- that is not the point at all -- but to compare how he transformed the Gators into a national power with how he has kept them there."

I get what u are saying but me and you are looking at this with two different lenses.

im talking about the LEVEL of talent he recruited...you are more so stating about guys he was able to get to come to florida.

I give billy Donovan props but he never had guys like coach k or cal or bill self or roy Williams had.....just imagine if he did.

Im not taking anything away from him and you are right...I live in florida as well and this is a football state but I still feel like billy Donovan is a better coach than he is a recruiter.

ekosky
05-29-2016, 12:48 AM
Nothing's changed.

Forever NBA losers. The next Stockton and Malone.

Boogaboog
05-29-2016, 12:53 AM
Nothing's changed.

Forever NBA losers. The next Stockton and Malone.

Those two had the excuse of Jordan. Westbrook/Durant can't even deal with a weak GSW only being held up by Klay Thompson heroics. Put that respeck on the Jazz.

Ramiah
05-29-2016, 01:06 AM
KD should go to the Wizards and just let WestGoat have his own team.

Thunderfan86
07-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Not only did they win the next three games.....they also found a way to successfully steal our best player. This shit is unbelievable

Dray n Klay
07-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Not only did they win the next three games.....they also found a way to successfully steal our best player. This shit is unbelievable

How are you holding up?

Thunderfan86
07-04-2016, 09:42 PM
How are you holding up?
I'm having a complete meltdown bro. I never thought this day would come. This is the worst 4th of July I've ever had.

imdaman99
07-04-2016, 10:26 PM
This shit sounds so unbelievable, you think KD threw the games? There's no way he would join them if he beats them right?