PDA

View Full Version : Let's salute Tim Duncan and Dirk Nowitzki

Human Error
12-04-2015, 01:48 AM
They are both great players who took paycut so their teams can stay competitive, and great teammates who are willing to share the ball so top FAs want to play with them, and they do not seek for attention, they just keep playing their game and continue to lead by example instead of writing a letter to basketball who cannot read letters of course.

Let's salute real legends of our time instead! :rockon:

stalkerforlife
12-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Kobe took another soul.

DaOldLion
12-04-2015, 01:51 AM
great way to salute them by making another thinly veiled Kobe hate threas :applause: :applause:

I<3NBA
12-04-2015, 02:32 AM
They are both great players who took paycut so their teams can stay competitive, and great teammates who are willing to share the ball so top FAs want to play with them, and they do not seek for attention, they just keep playing their game and continue to lead by example instead of writing a letter to basketball who cannot read letters of course.

:yaohappy:

TheBigVeto
12-04-2015, 02:58 AM
Respect to the GOAT PF and 2nd GOAT PF.

JohnFreeman
12-04-2015, 02:59 AM

Can't believe I laughed at this

Spurs5Rings2014
12-04-2015, 04:48 AM
Respect to the GOAT PF and 2nd GOAT PF.

:cheers:

CarlosBoozer
12-04-2015, 05:27 AM

:lol

dhsilv
12-04-2015, 05:36 AM
What's fun with both guys is watching them bend offenses and defenses. Dirk still just being in a play bends the zone creating spacing. Duncan similarly does the same on the defensive side of the ball. These are guys who on each respective side of the ball alter the way the game is played.

oarabbus
12-04-2015, 06:04 AM

:oldlol:

Draz
12-04-2015, 09:16 AM
Both guys with love for the sport. Will never forget them

germanfellow
12-04-2015, 10:14 AM
i always wanted them to play together. what a great team that would have been.

imagine: TP/ginobili/bowen/dirk/timmy

or: Nash/finley/x/dirk/timmy // Kidd/terry/matrix/dirk/timmy

they would have created the most likable dynasty ever.

IllegalD
12-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Congratulations to Dirk for getting swindled by Cuban into taking a paycut, yet no contending team/supporting cast in the past 5 seasons. :applause:

Also congratulations on being a perennial playoff choker that should've had about 2 more rings and not being on Kobe's all-time level. :rockon:

rmt
12-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Congratulations to Dirk for getting swindled by Cuban into taking a paycut, yet no contending team/supporting cast in the past 5 seasons. :applause:

Also congratulations on being a perennial playoff choker that should've had about 2 more rings and not being on Kobe's all-time level. :rockon:

One wonders how a perennial playoff choker could have racked up 5 rings. But you are right about him NOT being on Kobe's all-time level - he's ABOVE Kobe's all-time level.

FKAri
12-04-2015, 04:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3zlNgLU.gif

One wonders how a perennial playoff choker could have racked up 5 rings. But you are right about him NOT being on Kobe's all-time level - he's ABOVE Kobe's all-time level.

Everytime Dirk misses a shot, he's a choker
Everytime he makes a shot it's because of pop/parker/manu/stacked team

deal with it!

rmt
12-04-2015, 05:13 PM

My apologies for not reading your post correctly and assuming you were talking about Duncan. But Dirk is FAR from a perennial playoff choker - you must have missed his 2011 run - something Kobe never did. Not everybody is lucky enough to play with MDE and a player of Gasol's caliber.

Spurs5Rings2014
12-04-2015, 09:34 PM
My apologies for not reading your post correctly and assuming you were talking about Duncan. But Dirk is FAR from a perennial playoff choker - you must have missed his 2011 run - something Kobe never did. Not everybody is lucky enough to play with MDE and a player of Gasol's caliber.

I actually had to reread his post again after reading yours just to make sure he ain't come at our boy Duncan. Had me like :mad: for a minute.

kentatm
12-04-2015, 10:09 PM
What's fun with both guys is watching them bend offenses and defenses. Dirk still just being in a play bends the zone creating spacing. Duncan similarly does the same on the defensive side of the ball. These are guys who on each respective side of the ball alter the way the game is played.

:applause: :bowdown: