PDA

View Full Version : Worst Dirt on NBA All Time Greats

warriorfan
12-04-2015, 02:22 AM
lebron has the decision

kobe has the accusation

malone has the molestation

Timmy D is on the down low

Magic mysteriously (or not so mysteriously) getting AIDS somehow...

Wilt being a liar, probably was on the down low

Jordan's father's death being some sort of a conspiracy (this one is kinda weak and whack personally)

What other ones did I miss?

WayOfWade
12-04-2015, 02:23 AM
Jahlil Okafor will be on that list soon

JohnFreeman
12-04-2015, 02:23 AM
LeBrons decision among Kobe rape accusations and Magic contracting AIDS?

alrighty then

J Shuttlesworth
12-04-2015, 02:24 AM
Kidd w/ the wife beating

Marchesk
12-04-2015, 02:24 AM
Jahlil Okafor will be on that list soon

He's set to be an all-time great?

warriorfan
12-04-2015, 02:26 AM
Kidd w/ the wife beating

I was thinking that too but he really wasn't an All Time Great...was thinking of doing it NBA in general but there has been tons of scumbags in the NBA and it might go on for days :oldlol:

warriorfan
12-04-2015, 02:28 AM
LeBrons decision among Kobe rape accusations and Magic contracting AIDS?

alrighty then

lebron cowardly left his home to ring chase

lebrons lack of loyalty to his hometown is probably the worse offense on that list

otoh kobe's is the least...it was just an accusation. it's wrong how people keep saying rape rape rape but it wasn't a rape. it was an accusation, innocent until proven guilty and he was never found guilty. they had sex, she felt some type of way about it later and changed her story. yeah he shouldn't of been cheating on his wife with some white trash skank but it is what it is and it's not that big of a deal compared to some of the other things here

BasedTom
12-04-2015, 02:34 AM
nobody gives a shit about the decision anymore. in fact, most would probably agree it was the right choice. He has rings + The NBA was better with Lebron on the Heat instead of the boring, wack af cavs. Whether you loved them or hated them.

JohnFreeman
12-04-2015, 02:36 AM
nobody gives a shit about the decision anymore. in fact, most would probably agree it was the right choice. He has rings + The NBA was better with Lebron on the Heat instead of the boring, wack af cavs. Whether you loved them or hated them.
2011-2013 Heat was some GOAT basketball too watch

warriorfan
12-04-2015, 02:46 AM

no way is it a dig on the heat, if anything wade pimped lebrn out badly and that is a plus in his legacy in my opinion.

lebron is the one who takes the L, if you get drafted by your hometown team you do not leave them for any circumstance

J Shuttlesworth
12-04-2015, 02:51 AM
no way is it a dig on the heat, if anything wade pimped lebrn out badly and that is a plus in his legacy in my opinion.

lebron is the one who takes the L, if you get drafted by your hometown team you do not leave them for any circumstance
still doesn't put it in the same category as rape/pedo/gambling debt revenge :biggums:

warriorfan
12-04-2015, 02:52 AM
still doesn't put it in the same category as rape/pedo/gambling debt revenge :biggums:

the rape is not a rape it was an accusation

I dont know everything surrounding the malone thing but that one sounds really sketch

the gambling debt revenge shit sounds like some tinfoil nutjob shit to me...

lebrons is 2nd worse to malones being the worst

magic gets a tie for first perhaps...shady AF for his wife that magic is on the DL catching aids and shit while still sleeping with her

I<3NBA
12-04-2015, 02:55 AM
so almost everyone has some sex-related dirt on them except Lebron :lol

JohnFreeman
12-04-2015, 02:57 AM
Trolling at an all time low right now

SouBeachTalents
12-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Curry winning MVP & the championship the same season and receiving 0 Finals MVP votes

jimmy77x
12-04-2015, 09:36 AM
so almost everyone has some sex-related dirt on them except Lebron :lol

Wasn't there a rumor Bron has a love child with some Cleveland news reporter?

JohnnySic
12-04-2015, 09:54 AM
"The Decision" provided the NBA with 4 years worth of pro wrestling-esque story lines. Whether that's good or bad is open to interpretation.

Bankaii
12-04-2015, 12:08 PM
So leaving a basketball team is worse than rape/inpregnating an underage girl/contracting a STD.

Warriorsfan proving yet again he has just enough IQ points to breath on his own.

Dumbest poster on the forum.

WayOfWade
12-04-2015, 12:11 PM
2011-2013 Heat was some GOAT basketball too watch
I personally enjoyed watching 2011 more than any other version, last true Wade Prime season

warriorfan
12-04-2015, 03:18 PM
So leaving a basketball team is worse than rape/inpregnating an underage girl/contracting a STD.

Warriorsfan proving yet again he has just enough IQ points to breath on his own.

Dumbest poster on the forum.

you just dont get it

TheImmortal
12-04-2015, 03:20 PM
lebron cowardly left his home to ring chase

lebrons lack of loyalty to his hometown is probably the worse offense on that list

otoh kobe's is the least...it was just an accusation. it's wrong how people keep saying rape rape rape but it wasn't a rape. it was an accusation, innocent until proven guilty and he was never found guilty. they had sex, she felt some type of way about it later and changed her story. yeah he shouldn't of been cheating on his wife with some white trash skank but it is what it is and it's not that big of a deal compared to some of the other things here
+1000

Good post bruh... couldn't agree more. :cheers:

Bankaii
12-04-2015, 04:02 PM
you just dont get it
You're just an idiot.

Changing teams no matter how disrespectful is not as bad as rape/underage sex.

Please tell me you aren't really that stupid.

IncarceratedBob
12-04-2015, 04:13 PM
No one is comparing the players issues, also the decision isn't LeBrons worst dirt. Google Lebron shackleford unexplained deaths

references
12-04-2015, 04:22 PM
the rape is not a rape it was an accusation

I dont know everything surrounding the malone thing but that one sounds really sketch

the gambling debt revenge shit sounds like some tinfoil nutjob shit to me...

lebrons is 2nd worse to malones being the worst

magic gets a tie for first perhaps...shady AF for his wife that magic is on the DL catching aids and shit while still sleeping with her

kobe admitted to it yet you brought up some BS about duncan and magic being gay :facepalm

riseagainst
12-04-2015, 04:26 PM
kobe admitted to it yet you brought up some BS about duncan and magic being gay :facepalm

:biggums:

link?

warriorfan
12-04-2015, 06:16 PM

kobe never admitted to anything

ok the duncan may be only a rumor but magic is confirmed gay

Andrei89
12-04-2015, 06:25 PM
you just dont get it

It seems that you dont get it.:lol

Kblaze8855
12-04-2015, 07:01 PM
You're just an idiot.

Changing teams no matter how disrespectful is
not as bad as rape/underage sex.

Please tell me you aren't really that
stupid.

Some people are that out of touch with the real world.

Having sex with a 6th grader(it wasn't a one time thing either) who gets pregnant and raises the child without you as you abandon it and only meet your first born once after making a payment....

****ing hundreds of people unprotected and risking giving your wife and potential children HIV...

Switching basketball teams.

Yea....those belong on the same list of transgressions....

Gus Hemmingway
12-04-2015, 07:03 PM

Having sex with a 6th grader(it wasn't a one time thing either) who gets pregnant and raises the child without you as you abandon it and only meet your first born once after making a payment....

****ing hundreds of people unprotected and risking giving your wife and potential children HIV...

lol implying Shawn Kemp?

HoopologyPhD
12-04-2015, 07:04 PM
I heard that John Stockton once took eleven items to a checkout line that only permitted ten.

Gus Hemmingway
12-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Scottie Pippen smoked two packs of cigarettes a day during season and had a cigarette during halftime of games.

How alpha is that

Kblaze8855
12-04-2015, 07:13 PM
lol implying Shawn Kemp?

Still Malone. A DNA test said he was 99% sure to be the father and the was ordered to pay 125 a week in child support and the medical bills. He appealed...saying that was excessive(his 1.3 million dollar salary couldn't cover 125 a week for his son). He then met with the family and made a single payment they accepted and abandoned his son....

He supposedly didn't see him again till the kid was grown and opened the conversation telling him it was too late for them to have a relationship and he couldn't have any money. Not that he was asking. He was on his way to a career of his own(he made the NFL).

You would have to kill me to keep me from seeing my son....I cant even imagine just bailing. I could hate the mom to death...not seeing my son?

I don't see how any man does it. If im signing NBA contracts?

If I cant deal with the mom...fine. My son is getting a portion put away every year that he can access when hes out of college. Something.

Give me 10-15 million a year for 12 years....my son is coming out of college with millions in a trust fund.

The **** is the point of having dynasty wealth if you don't take care of your children? Your first born at that? Your boy? you let your boy come up without a father...

**** that.

Bankaii
12-04-2015, 07:13 PM

Couldn't agree more

I like Malone as a player, but he's a dirty bastard. The elbows to Isiah and DRob, the fact that he paid the girl off and didn't even support his kid... disgusting.

Magic just didn't give a f*** lol.

But the trolls on here. The sad part is I think he's actually serious.:facepalm

senelcoolidge
12-04-2015, 09:43 PM
There was a certain point guard from a Eastern team that used to paint his toe nails.