PDA

View Full Version : "Bran doesn't always shoot at the end because he makes the right basketball play."

stalkerforlife
12-05-2015, 01:13 AM
As he once again ignores wide open teammates and BRICKS the shit out of a potential game winning shot. :lol

LoneyROY7
12-05-2015, 01:15 AM
23 4th quarter points. :oldlol:

OP stays losing.

TheImmortal
12-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Lets be real.. that was a good shot and he couldn't easily have made that.

BTW, Cunningham is not an NBA caliber SF/PF. Dude sucks.. especially defensively.

Velocirap31
12-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Be careful OP, if you get banned from here, what else would you have?

stalkerforlife
12-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Another phucking choke by Bran due to Bran ball.

He COMPLETELY FROZE OUT HIS ENTIRE TEAM and LOST the game.

He SETTLED FOR A LONG JUMPER FOR THE GAME WINNER AFTER SCORING AT THE HOOP TIME AND TIME AGAIN...

JUST LIKE THE PHUCKING FINALS.

HE ALWAYS TAKES THE EASY WAY OUT WHEN TIMES GET TOUGH.

PAT RILEY - "BRAN IS A PHUCKING COWARD."

stalkerforlife
12-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Be careful OP, if you get banned from here, what else would you have?

1. How do you get banned for talking about basketball?

2. I have two kids, a GF, and i'm about to move into a tight ass 3 bedroom townhouse. And i'm in college. And I get 600 a month in food stamps.

WHAT.

Velocirap31
12-05-2015, 01:24 AM

2. I have two kids, a GF, and i'm about to move into a tight ass 3 bedroom townhouse. And i'm in college. And I get 600 a month in food stamps.

WHAT.

You should spend more time with number 2 and less with number 1 then. Life is short, value your time. Don't waste it annoying other dudes on a message board.

stalkerforlife
12-05-2015, 01:26 AM
You should spend more time with number 2 and less with number 1 then. Life is short, value your time. Don't waste it annoying other dudes on a message board.

You want me to wake up my two kids at 12:30 am and spend time with them? And make my girl come home from work?

:biggums:

stalkerforlife
12-05-2015, 01:29 AM
0 points in OT.

Velocirap31
12-05-2015, 01:29 AM
You want me to wake up my two kids at 12:30 am and spend time with them? And make my girl come home from work?

:biggums:

Figured you were out west and it was 9:30.

warriorfan
12-05-2015, 02:41 AM
Another phucking choke by Bran due to Bran ball.

He COMPLETELY FROZE OUT HIS ENTIRE TEAM and LOST the game.

He SETTLED FOR A LONG JUMPER FOR THE GAME WINNER AFTER SCORING AT THE HOOP TIME AND TIME AGAIN...

JUST LIKE THE PHUCKING FINALS.

HE ALWAYS TAKES THE EASY WAY OUT WHEN TIMES GET TOUGH.

PAT RILEY - "BRAN IS A PHUCKING COWARD."

:roll:

Spurs5Rings2014
12-05-2015, 10:34 AM

DavisIsMyUniBro
12-05-2015, 10:36 AM
hello pedophile

Nuff Said
12-05-2015, 10:47 AM

WHAT.
Military?

Spaulding
12-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Military?

Nah he's just a loser with a small peener. He said so himself.

Straight_Ballin
12-05-2015, 11:26 AM

Your telling him what to do when you have a full board of insecure lebrontard stans on here that are upset because no one is talking about their hero anymore. If you want to give advice to anyone, you should focus your efforts in the right direction. Focus on the insecure lebron fans, specifially the three teens on here who have multiple accounts and 300k+ posts between them in only 6 years time. That's called not having a life.

You know it's bad when people stop saying 2/6 because it's not worth their effort to even do so on a player that no one cares about now that Curry is on pace to lead his team to a better record than MJ's bulls. :lol

Bankaii
12-05-2015, 03:30 PM
Your telling him what to do when you have a full board of insecure lebrontard stans on here that are upset because no one is talking about their hero anymore. If you want to give advice to anyone, you should focus your efforts in the right direction. Focus on the insecure lebron fans, specifially the three teens on here who have multiple accounts and 300k+ posts between them in only 6 years time. That's called not having a life.

You know it's bad when people stop saying 2/6 because it's not worth their effort to even do so on a player that no one cares about now that Curry is on pace to lead his team to a better record than MJ's bulls. :lol
Go to bed old man you're rambling about Lebron again.

Straight_Ballin
12-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Bron is done. It's all Curry now.

Agreed

Bankaii
12-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Curry>Jordan
We agree on something, grandpa:cheers:

ShaqTwizzle
12-05-2015, 04:48 PM
I feel like there is a dos equis beer joke that hasn't been made yet.
Bran doesn't always shoot at the end of games... but when he does... etc...
Get to it fellas.

Bankaii
12-05-2015, 06:09 PM
I feel like there is a dos equis beer joke that hasn't been made yet.
Bran doesn't always shoot at the end of games... but when he does... etc...
Get to it fellas.
ShaqTwizzle doesn't always post... but when he does, it's shit.

Is that what you were looking for?