PDA

View Full Version : Richard Jefferson - what stories could he tell

dhsilv
12-05-2015, 07:29 AM
So I'm looking at the box score for the Pelicans and Cavs tonight and I'm seeing Jefferson in the box scores and I realize how many great teams and players this guy has gotten to play with.

We start with his play in NJ with Jason Kidd and Vince Carter. A few title runs there that he was a big part of. He goes to the bucks and ok not much to talk about there. Of course he then goes to the spurs and team up with the big 3 and coach Pop. So fast forward and he's on golden state with Curry, Kwame Brown!, David Lee, Klay, Name Robinson, and even rookie Draymond Green (going to eventually be known as a super star) his last year there. Moves to Utah and gets to play with the weirdest big combo ever Kanter (no defense) and Gobert (no offense). Oh yeah and they have Hayward and Favors just cause more bigs? So he heads on to Dallas to play with Dirk, but no it's the dirk year that Rondo shows up and lays and egg, Amar Stoudemire is there he's still around?), Tyson Chandler and Monta Ellis....Raymond felton, this team makes no sense either! Finally, he's now have the cavs to play with Lebron and his band of stars.

I'm sure others have been traded around and have resumes similar but Jefferson was a legit allstar level guy at one point. He also seems to find himself not just one teams with some all time great stars, but he's always there for a really weird time. The warriors before they won. He was kinda a problem for the spurs as they were figuring out how to get back to the title. Those runs with the nets. On the mavs for rondo? And now who knows where this cavs team goes.

I'm telling you now, there's a book deal in this if jefferson is interested.

Fallen Angel
12-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Being a closet homosexual

BasedTom
12-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Do you mind telling us what that's like?

Proctor
12-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Oh sh1t :roll: :roll:

JohnnySic
12-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Shaq played with Penny, Kobe, Wade, Nash, LeBron , and Celtics Big 4. That covers a lot of ground.

Straight_Ballin
12-05-2015, 01:32 PM
He might as well tell a story because he sure can't play basketball well enough to help his team win a championship. Next.

Jameerthefear
12-05-2015, 01:34 PM
:roll:

ArbitraryWater
12-05-2015, 01:36 PM

:roll:

smoovegittar
12-05-2015, 02:15 PM
He was pretty damn good in New Jersey. What happened?

Maybe it was that wack tattoo...

coin24
12-05-2015, 02:19 PM
He could certainly dish some dirt on the GOAT coach... Walton :lol

Nets fan 93
12-05-2015, 02:23 PM

Very solid with the bucks too. The Spurs is where he started to fall off. But they had so much talent so people thought he just took a step back for their big 3.

SpecialQue
12-05-2015, 02:55 PM
I need to know his tips on throat elasticity and stomach capacity. Asking for a friend, of course.

midatlantic09
12-05-2015, 03:00 PM

Jefferson always did seem a bit questionable, imo. He may be totally straight, but there's always been something about him that make me think he may enjoy alternative lifestyles...

Taller than CP3
12-05-2015, 04:35 PM

He got his dick sucked by Jason Collins.

dhsilv
12-05-2015, 04:36 PM
I didn't realize how many members of this forum were sexually attracted to basketball players.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-05-2015, 04:58 PM
I didn't realize how many members of this forum were sexually attracted to basketball players.

Well when a quarter of the posts are about dick size...

stephanieg
12-05-2015, 04:59 PM

Why else would you watch grown men play a children's game?

gigantes
12-05-2015, 05:51 PM

right around the time he was becoming a star in his own right, chauncey billups did him dirty when RJ was going up for a layup. he ruptured some stuff in his wrist, then when he came back from THAT he started having ankles issues which bothered him for a lot of years.

i still followed he, carter, kidd and kmart after they left the nets. that was such an exciting crew back in the early-mid 2000's.

warriorfan
12-05-2015, 06:11 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

dhsilv
12-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Why else would you watch grown men play a children's game?

Have you seen the looks you get as a single man watching kids play basketball?

Wade's Rings
12-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Shaq played with Penny, Kobe, Wade, Nash, LeBron , and Celtics Big 4. That covers a lot of ground.

:applause:

Also, playing under Phil & Riley.

theaussieguy
12-06-2015, 12:14 AM
I played with far more players on 2k, gimme a book deal hehe
:cheers:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:D