PDA

View Full Version : Hidden defenders in the league

Lebronxrings
12-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Inspired by the raptors game after i saw curry was switched out of guarding lowry after getting burned by him. :oldlol:

so who are some hidden defenders who don't get exposed on defense?

So far i see:
Parker
Curry
Westbrook
irving
melo

oddly enough most are point guards. Maybe their lack of size prevents them from being good defenders, or maybe they just suck.

Marchesk
12-06-2015, 02:07 AM
It does help Curry's offense that he doesn't have to worry much about defense given the defenders on that team.

Lebronxrings
12-06-2015, 02:09 AM
It does help Curry's offense that he doesn't have to worry much about defense given the defenders on that team.
Water is wet thanks for the info.

Can u give more players who hide on d tho?

MMKM
12-06-2015, 02:32 AM
Inspired by the raptors game after i saw curry was switched out of guarding lowry after getting burned by him. :oldlol:

So far i see:
Parker
Curry
Westbrook
irving
melo

oddly enough most are point guards. Maybe their lack of size prevents them from being good defenders, or maybe they just suck.

Probably does the best job of hiding on defense at the moment.

Kvnzhangyay
12-06-2015, 02:44 AM
Kelly Olynyk is very underrated at defense, based off of my eye test

outbreak
12-06-2015, 02:52 AM
Kelly Olynyk is very underrated at defense, based off of my eye test
Threads poorly written i think he means bad defenders who get hidden onto bad scorers not hidden as in underrated

buddha
12-06-2015, 03:06 AM
LeBron is one of the biggest hidden defenders, not only does he get to go against offensive scrubs on most nights but he still gets lit up on the reg.

keep-itreal
12-06-2015, 03:09 AM

maybe because the nba rules prevents them from being able to guard perimeter players well since you can't even touch them while guarding them

knicksman
12-06-2015, 03:33 AM
If you cant be a ceo of a company, then you settle for lesser roles like janitor. The same is true in basketball, if you cant be an elite scorer like curry, then settle on becoming a defensive player. Thats why its called dirty work. So who cares if curry cant play defense, playing defense means admitting youre a loser like bran.

dabigbaws
12-06-2015, 06:19 AM
how is westbrook hidden on defence?

Achilleas
12-06-2015, 06:33 AM

So far i see:
Parker
Curry
Westbrook
irving
melo

if you had watch the game,sorry i forgot lebron stans are watching only the box scores,you will have saw that lawson got hot in the second quarter when curry was out and mo was in the defence :confusedshrug:
lebron was afraid yesterday to defend anyone so he hide to the bench :lebroncry:

Lebronxrings
12-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Threads poorly written i think he means bad defenders who get hidden onto bad scorers not hidden as in underrated
yea this, sorry brother. :cheers:

Hit_Em
12-06-2015, 01:29 PM
jj reddick
dirk
kyle korver
kevin love

Lebronxrings
12-06-2015, 02:11 PM
jj reddick
dirk
kyle korver