PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody surprised that bran sits out the day after ESPN says he need more help?

Donkey4trading
12-06-2015, 02:14 AM
while flaunting his miami ring the entire time :oldlol:

this guy has to be a terrible teammate, literally nothing is his fault, he plays with 2 HOFersf for 4 straight years in his prime yet the whole time he "needed more help" 6 straight prime years for Lebron hand selecting his teammates and playing with 2 all stars and an all nba caliber player..

at what point do we stop making excuses for somebody who is supposed to be rivaling the greatest players of all time??

This guy gets more excuses made for him than any other all time great in NBA history :oldlol:

Fire Colangelo
12-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Literally nothing in the past 12 years of LeBron's career ever pointed him to being a bad team mate.

The fact that guys like Miller, James Jones, Mo Williams, Ray Allen, etc all sign up for less money to play with LeBron shows that he's been nothing but a fantastic teammate.

Plus the fact that him and Wade are still best friends after he left Miami. Dude's obviously pretty chill off the court.

Hate on him for having a shitty jump shot or something, don't hate on him for something that clearly isn't true. :facepalm

Donkey4trading
12-06-2015, 02:25 AM
Literally nothing in the past 12 years of LeBron's career ever pointed him to being a bad team mate.

The fact that guys like Miller, James Jones, Mo Williams, Ray Allen, etc all sign up for less money to play with LeBron shows that he's been nothing but a fantastic teammate.

Plus the fact that him and Wade are still best friends after he left Miami. Dude's obviously pretty chill off the court.

Hate on him for having a shitty jump shot or something, don't hate on him for something that clearly isn't true. :facepalm

so are you denying the fact that his teammate constantly get ridiculed for every one of his failures for the past +6 years?

how does holding the ball for 22 seconds of the shot clock and then driving to either pass or attempt a lay-up make him a great teammate? His play style works in the regular season but unless he has 2 HOFers beside him it has yet to work in the playoffs,,

I'd love to hear how he makes his teammates better, as every teammate he's ever played with has seen their stats plummet due to Lebron's ball dominance..

Wade and Bosh are leading the team with the best record in the east yet two years ago lebron stans would argue till the cows came home that those two guys were scrubs..

and now he plays with a 19/12 big, a 14/4 pg, has a max contract player as his 6th man and has an all nba point guard returning soon and he still has "no help"

at what point do you get tired of claiming he has no help after 6 straight years of playing with 2 HOFers and then with Kyrie (all nba/all star) and Kevin Love? Ya'll act like every other all time great played with perfect teams while Lebron just plays with scrubs :oldlol: :oldlol:

JT123
12-06-2015, 02:27 AM

Kobe stans are so angry that players actually enjoy playing with Lebron. :oldlol:

Donkey4trading
12-06-2015, 02:27 AM
Kobe stans are so angry that players actually enjoy playing with Lebron. :oldlol:

I don't even care about Kobe so try again loser :oldlol: :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
12-06-2015, 02:28 AM
so are you denying the fact that his teammate constantly get ridiculed for every one of his failures for the past +6 years??

how does holding the ball for 22 seconds of the shot clock and then driving to either pass or attempt a lay-up make him a great teammate? His play style works in the regular season but unless he has 2 HOFers beside him it has yet to work in the playoffs,,

I'd love to hear how he makes his teammates better, as every teammate he's ever played with has seen their stats plummet due to Lebron's ball dominance..

Wade and Bosh are leading the team with the best record in the east yet two years ago lebron stans would argue till the cows came home that those two guys were scrubs..

and now he plays with a 19/12 big, a 14/4 pg, has a max contract player as his 6th man and has an all nba point guard returning soon and he still has "no help"

at what point do you get tired of claiming he has no help after 4 straight years of playing with 2 HOFers and then with Kyrie (all nba/all star) and Kevin Love? Ya'll act like every other all time great played with perfect teams while Lebron just plays with scrubs :oldlol: :oldlol:
Yeah they were great against the Warriors :rolleyes:

JT123
12-06-2015, 02:35 AM
I don't even care about Kobe so try again loser :oldlol: :oldlol:
You're still pissed because players take pay cuts to play with the King and praise him for his unselfishness. :lol

Donkey4trading
12-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Yeah they were great against the Warriors :rolleyes:

Not just talking about last years finals hear buddy.. there were 4 straight years before that where Lebron was playing with 2 HOFers during his prime..

and I thought that Lebron made his teammates better?? Why did Mozgoff go off for 28/10 in game 4 in the finals and then play 9 minutes the next game?? Lebron wasn't able to be effective with Mozgoff and TT in the paint at the same time so the only advantage the Cavs had against he Warriors (their size) was neutralized because Lebron needed more spacing than the combo of TT and Moz provided.. he neutered his 2nd best player because he isn't able to play with a true low post player.

and missing 60% of your shots while taking 34 shots per game and losing in 6 while the last 2/3 of the game weren't even competitive isn't impressive

yall hold your boy to the lowest standards ever for an all time great.. do you realize how many players would kill to play with Wade/Kyire/Bosh/Love for 6 straight years of their prime??

ShawkFactory
12-06-2015, 02:36 AM
"Yea bitch, see how these fvckers do without me"

Donkey4trading
12-06-2015, 02:36 AM
You're still pissed because players take pay cuts to play with the King and praise him for his unselfishness. :lol

great point, TT took a massive pay cut this year

oh wait :oldlol: :oldlol:

JT123
12-06-2015, 02:40 AM
great point, TT took a massive pay cut this year

oh wait :oldlol: :oldlol:
Your trying way too hard dude. :oldlol:

Donkey4trading
12-06-2015, 02:41 AM
Your trying way too hard dude. :oldlol:

you'renot trying hard enough :oldlol:

bringing up pay cuts when his teammate just had the most infamous hold out of the entire off season :roll:

JohnFreeman
12-06-2015, 02:46 AM

bringing up pay cuts when his teammate just had the most infamous hold out of the entire off season :roll:
But TT wanted $94 million 5 years, and they signed him for less

Fire Colangelo
12-06-2015, 02:49 AM
so are you denying the fact that his teammate constantly get ridiculed for every one of his failures for the past +6 years?

at what point do you get tired of claiming he has no help after 6 straight years of playing with 2 HOFers and then with Kyrie (all nba/all star) and Kevin Love? Ya'll act like every other all time great played with perfect teams while Lebron just plays with scrubs :oldlol: :oldlol:

Other than 2011 finals, when has LeBron played subpar?

This is such a stupid argument, obviously stats are going to plummet because there's only one basketball and only so many possessions per game. Look at the Olympics teams for example, nobody averages 30 and everybody's numbers are lower. Does that mean they became worse players?

Mo Williams had his only all star selection with LeBron, and still came back to play with LeBron even after LeBron's "betrayal". What does that say about LeBron? What about Ray Allen that was on a rival team that LeBron stomped just the year before? Again, what about Mike Miller and James Jones, who seems to follow LeBron everywhere he goes if he's such a shitty teammate?

You do realize that this year's Heat team is completely different from LeBron's Heat teams right? They've added Whiteside, Dragic, Deng, Winslow, McRoberts, Green, etc. Why not look at last year's Heat team when they replaced LeBron with a serviceable player in Luol Deng?

Not to mention only 17 games have been played, and they've been completely healthy while Cleveland's been missing Kyrie.

I don't care what LeBron stans argue, because I'm not one of them. I'm just here to point out the stupidity of your thread, and your shitty argument.

This max contract 19/12 big just layed a huge egg today while LeBron was out, and everyone and their grandmothers know that TT is not worth a max contract.

But hey, Kyrie and Love sure averaged huge numbers in the finals against the Warriors last year. Lets continue to blame everything on LeBron just because. Need I mention how LeBron literally single handedly got TT and Shumpert paid? Or how he literally took scrubs from New York and turned them into serviceable players?

But yeah, he's a bad teammate. Nobody wants to play with him. :lol

Like I said, hate on him for his shitty jumpshot or cramps or some shit. Don't hate on something that he's actually good at.

JohnFreeman
12-06-2015, 02:50 AM
Other than 2011 finals, when has LeBron played subpar?

This is such a stupid argument, obviously stats are going to plummet because there's only one basketball and only so many possessions per game. Look at the Olympics teams for example, nobody averages 30 and everybody's numbers are lower. Does that mean they became worse players?

Mo Williams had his only all star selection with LeBron, and still came back to play with LeBron even after LeBron's "betrayal". What does that say about LeBron? What about Ray Allen that was on a rival team that LeBron stomped just the year before? Again, what about Mike Miller and James Jones, who seems to follow LeBron everywhere he goes if he's such a shitty teammate?

You do realize that this year's Heat team is completely different from LeBron's Heat teams right? They've added Whiteside, Dragic, Deng, Winslow, McRoberts, Green, etc. Why not look at last year's Heat team when they replaced LeBron with a serviceable player in Luol Deng?

Not to mention only 17 games have been played, and they've been completely healthy while Cleveland's been missing Kyrie.

I don't care what LeBron stans argue, because I'm not one of them. I'm just here to point out the stupidity of your thread, and your shitty argument.

This max contract 19/12 big just layed a huge egg today while LeBron was out, and everyone and their grandmothers know that TT is not worth a max contract.

But hey, Kyrie and Love sure averaged huge numbers in the finals against the Warriors last year. Lets continue to blame everything on LeBron just because. Need I mention how LeBron literally single handedly got TT and Shumpert paid? Or how he literally took scrubs from New York and turned them into serviceable players?

But yeah, he's a bad teammate. Nobody wants to play with him. :lol

Like I said, hate on him for his shitty jumpshot or cramps or some shit. Don't hate on something that he's actually good at.
Well that's /thread I think

JT123
12-06-2015, 02:51 AM

I was clearly referring to players from other teams coming to join Lebron, not scrubs like TT who didn't need to take a pay cut to play with the King. :no:
Love how you completely ignored the bit about teammates praising his unselfishness. Keep trying kiddo :oldlol:

tomtucker
12-06-2015, 04:15 AM
Of all the games he can rest ...why against the Heat :facepalm :rolleyes: .........the team most folks wanna see beat lebrons ass

Goofsta Knicca
12-06-2015, 04:18 AM
Pack ur bags J.R. LeBron about to trade yo ass to da Kings.

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 04:38 AM

this guy has to be a terrible teammate, literally nothing is his fault, he plays with 2 HOFersf for 4 straight years in his prime yet the whole time he "needed more help" 6 straight prime years for Lebron hand selecting his teammates and playing with 2 all stars and an all nba caliber player..

at what point do we stop making excuses for somebody who is supposed to be rivaling the greatest players of all time??

This guy gets more excuses made for him than any other all time great in NBA history :oldlol:

I don't know how many times 3ball needs to post the same stats which show how lebron freezes out his teammates but the 2/6 finals record speaks for itself. It's not surprising that he would sit out against a game that all the Heat fans wanted him to play in.

34-24 Footwork
12-06-2015, 05:31 AM
3Ball LITERALLY spams threads with the same shit over and over to a point where I question if he's a bot or something. It's really disturbing.

But at the same time, he backs everything up with data. Like one poster said above, one would think that it's obvious when it comes to Lebron. His AAU style of play is only good for 2 rings. Which isn't bad. It's just easy to lock down and prepare for by a professional competitive team.

Bron could play the low post 90% of the game and actually leave the ball handling responsibilities to the guards (guys that get paid to handle the ball) which would facilitate better flowing offense and instill confidence. But he won't be able to collect the "all around" stats that way

Quickening
12-06-2015, 05:33 AM
3Ball LITERALLY spams threads with the same shit over and over to a point where I question if he's a bot or something. It's really disturbing.

But at the same time, he backs everything up with data. Like one poster said above, one would think that it's obvious when it comes to Lebron. His AAU style of play is only good for 2 rings. Which isn't bad. It's just easy to lock down and prepare for by a professional competitive team.

Bron could play the low post 90% of the game and actually leave the ball handling responsibilities to the guards (guys that get paid to handle the ball) which would facilitate better flowing offense and instill confidence. But he won't be able to collect the "all around" stats that way

5 straight finals, lost one due to him having a meltdown against Mavs, and lost one due to the 3 starters being out. But yes, its very easy to lock down. :facepalm

34-24 Footwork
12-06-2015, 05:45 AM
5 straight finals, lost one due to him having a meltdown against Mavs, and lost one due to the 3 starters being out. But yes, its very easy to lock down. :facepalm

Glad you agree. For as good as he is, his style is only good for 2 rings. True or false?

5 straight finals in a cesspool conference isn't anything to write home about, by the way.

34-24 Footwork
12-06-2015, 05:48 AM
Getting beat by the largest margin in NBA Finals history may be an indicator that your style of play isn't conducive to winning anymore....but I'm not an expert.

Dresta
12-06-2015, 05:52 AM
No; he's such a bum, so it isn't surprising at all. Guy suits up to play the freakin Pelicans and then bails on playing in Miami like the typical coward he is.

Quickening
12-06-2015, 06:02 AM
I'm not an expert.

:cheers:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-06-2015, 06:39 AM
No; he's such a bum, so it isn't surprising at all. Guy suits up to play the freakin Pelicans and then bails on playing in Miami like the typical coward he is.

:applause:

warriorfan
12-06-2015, 06:45 AM
op ethering the shit outta these stans

Hey Yo
12-06-2015, 09:54 AM

Pretty sure that wasn't one of his title ringS he was wearing.

LeBron's the one who got Bosh's ticket punched into the HOF.

Trollsmasher
12-06-2015, 09:56 AM
his "2nd option" just scored 5 points on 2/11 shooting in the game as a supposed "1st option" in his prime

it proved the point - this team is not good enough

SyRyanYang
12-06-2015, 10:24 AM
He joined teams with two existing stars not only once, but twice in his prime, yet he always needs more help. Teams that were built from scratches though, (Thunder, Spurs, Warriros, etc.) never seem to have this problem.

Blue&Orange
12-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Dude faked injury and shitted on cavs chances to win, so that he could go to Miami.

No none is surprised.

McHale career 17.9\7.3
Kevin Love career 19.2\12.2

Lebrontards, Magic and Bird had legendary teammates, Lebron has crappy teammates.

Why Lebron teammates are bad? Why did the cavs keep double triple Curry when it wasn't working, even when the series was over? Why did Mozgov played only 9 minutes after having a monster game and being their best defensive player?

Cavs gameplan: 1

IMObjective
12-06-2015, 12:42 PM
I find this whole "not good enough" narrative confusing. Did any player ever have as much control as lebron did when it came to the composition of his team? Throughout the past year, wasn't everyone talking about how great and stacked this Cavs team that Lebron constructed was? It seems like the main problem is kyrie turned out to be more injury prone than people realized.

And why is the media making excuses for him 20 games into the season? It seems kind of early to start declaring things like that. If love and kyrie was not injured last year wouldn't the Cavs have had a great chance to win?

sammichoffate
12-06-2015, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=Blue&Orange]Dude faked injury and shitted on cavs chances to win, so that he could go to Miami.

No none is surprised.

McHale career 17.9\7.3

Lebrontards, Magic and Bird had legendary teammates, Lebron has crappy teammates.

Why Lebron teammates are bad? Why did the cavs keep double triple Curry when it wasn't working, even when the series was over? Why did Mozgov played only 9 minutes after having a monster game and being their best defensive player?

Chokefree
12-06-2015, 04:48 PM
You have serious problems kid....nobody brought up kobe and yet you bring him up again....are you mad he didnt sign your autograph or fvck your ugly ass mom or something?

TheImmortal
12-06-2015, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=Blue&Orange]Dude faked injury and shitted on cavs chances to win, so that he could go to Miami.

No none is surprised.

McHale career 17.9\7.3

HOoopCityJones
12-06-2015, 04:53 PM

No none is surprised.

McHale career 17.9\7.3

Fudge
12-06-2015, 04:56 PM

Melt....down.

Chokefree
12-06-2015, 05:02 PM

No none is surprised.

McHale career 17.9\7.3

Gus Hemmingway
12-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Meanwhile in other news.....

Kobe skips out on his 6th game, while shooting 30% 20% on 20+ shots :lol