Nice :applause:

That travel before 360 though :lol

ArbitraryWater
12-06-2015, 09:20 AM
Against?

Spurs5Rings2014
12-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Against?

48 after coming off that horrific injury is impressive no matter what.

:no:

Papaya Petee
12-06-2015, 09:24 AM
48 after coming off that horrific injury is impressive no matter what.

:no:
Hes just asking who the other team was, as it wasn't included in the title.

keep-itreal
12-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Is he trying to be Curry this season? He's taking 10+ three's every game:eek:

SyRyanYang
12-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Against?

Highlights, the Seattle Highlights.

BoutPractice
12-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Tmac :bowdown:
It's uncanny how similar they look at times...

HenryGarfunkle
12-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Alright I'm sold...

Here's the top 5 players today

1. Durant
2. LeBron
3. George
4. Davis
5. Leonard

^^^ All two-way players .... I put George ahead of Davis because he doesn't rely on teammates to get him good looks throughout games

Davis' offense has regressed under the idiot Alvin Gentry

ThatCoolKid
12-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Alright I'm sold...

Here's the top 5 players today

1. Durant
2. LeBron
3. George
4. Davis
5. Leonard

^^^ All two-way players .... I put George ahead of Davis because he doesn't rely on teammates to get him good looks throughout games

Davis' offense has regressed under the idiot Alvin Gentry

You're a boring troll.

Curry #1.

Peace.

Dr Hawk
12-06-2015, 12:44 PM
I said it yesterday and I say it again, PG > Kawhi

LONGTIME
12-06-2015, 12:48 PM
In a loss...

HenryGarfunkle
12-06-2015, 02:21 PM
You're a boring troll.

Curry #1.

Peace.
You know there's nothing you can say because my list looks great. All two-way players with more all-around game than Curry.

Starting a team I'd take all those guys over Curry. You would too... and that's what I'm basing my list on

And I like how you say "peace" because you know I'll wreck the **** out of you if things get personal. :lol

You're so embarrassingly transparent

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-06-2015, 02:37 PM
TMac reincarnated.

Dude even looks like him. PG is playing inspired ball at the moment, and imo, he's a top 5 player in the league without question.

Maybe even the best 2-way player :confusedshrug:

Bankaii
12-06-2015, 02:52 PM
2nd best SF and 3rd best player in the league after a horrific injury:bowdown:

Draz
12-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Reminds me of cross between Tmac Kobe and Joe Johnson

Love this guy.

Fudge
12-06-2015, 03:39 PM
MVP so far :applause:

****ing love this man. Good lookin ass.

Dragonyeuw
12-06-2015, 06:50 PM
I think hes playing better 2-way ball than Tmac did. Once Tmac took off offensively his defense scaled back, George has been able to maintain his level of defense even as he's blossomed offensively.

Goofsta Knicca
12-06-2015, 07:02 PM
Good lookin ass.

http://blackbergtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Magic-Johnson-Gay-Son.png

TheBigVeto
12-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Great game for George. Too bad they lost. Hope he and the entire team got pissed off and can upset the Warriors.

WayOfWade
12-06-2015, 10:25 PM
How about them Jazz tho... but seriously, Favors just went off for 35 and 13, as well as personally ruining the night for George and the Pacers by getting that and-one to send the game to OT and then had that clutch layin to put the Jazz up 3 with like 12 seconds to go, the dude beasted and will continue to beast. Still though, fantastic game by Paul George, he deserved to win last night but this kind of stuff happens every year.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-06-2015, 10:37 PM
The most impressive part is he did this after having his only bad game of the season so far. This is def a new version of Paul George mentally and ability wise:applause: :applause:

Dro
12-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Nice :applause:

That travel before 360 though :lol
:lol true

Dro
12-07-2015, 07:10 PM
The most impressive part is he did this after having his only bad game of the season so far. This is def a new version of Paul George mentally and ability wise:applause: :applause:
This is all I'm saying...In that other thread, shuttlesworth was clowning him for having 1 bad game and Tmacattack was calling him an imposter:confusedshrug:

J Shuttlesworth
12-07-2015, 07:15 PM
This is all I'm saying...In that other thread, shuttlesworth was clowning him for having 1 bad game and Tmacattack was calling him an imposter:confusedshrug:
I wasn't clowning on him at all. Just pointing out that he's the only top 5 player who won't get shit for having a bad game like that.

Dro
12-07-2015, 07:28 PM
I wasn't clowning on him at all. Just pointing out that he's the only top 5 player who won't get shit for having a bad game like that.
Ok, my bad. But why should he even get shit for it? Its not like people give him some kind of unjust due where as soon as he has a bad game, he deserves to get shitted on. It was basically his only bad game of the season if I can recall...I just didn't really understand the thread because I knew it would just attract haters. Hell you actually complimented him calling him top 5 but all I heard throughout the thread was, "nobody cares about PG, thats why nobody noticed he had a bad game". "Top 5, what a joke", etc. And I just thought that was a bunch of bs, but it wasn't you that was saying all that.

If he's not top 5 to certain posters, thats fine but to act like its laughable is a joke. I'm actually still not even ready to put him top 5 for the season. I mean up until now? Sure. But I'm not ready to anoint him top 5 overall just yet. I still have great respect for Westbrook, Durant, Chris Paul, and Lebron, and Curry. He could maybe #6, top 5 on certain nights...

J Shuttlesworth
12-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Ok, my bad. But why should he even get shit for it? Its not like people give him some kind of unjust due where as soon as he has a bad game, he deserves to get shitted on. It was basically his only bad game of the season if I can recall...I just didn't really understand the thread because I knew it would just attract haters. Hell you actually complimented him calling him top 5 but all I heard throughout the thread was, "nobody cares about PG, thats why nobody noticed he had a bad game". "Top 5, what a joke", etc. And I just thought that was a bunch of bs, but it wasn't you that was saying all that.

If he's not top 5 to certain posters, thats fine but to act like its laughable is a joke. I'm actually still not even ready to put him top 5 for the season. I mean up until now? Sure. But I'm not ready to anoint him top 5 overall just yet. I still have great respect for Westbrook, Durant, Chris Paul, and Lebron, and Curry. He could maybe #6, top 5 on certain nights...
It was more of a criticism on ISH than Paul George. I was just showing the irony of how people overreact to bad games on here. If Curry/LeBron/KD/Westbrook have a game like that, there will be a five page thread about it. and people saying they're a scrub :lol