PDA

View Full Version : Raps should start bebe and patterson for faster starts

barkleynash
12-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Biyombo is better served in backup roll Imo. Patterson in as a more mobile defender and Scola to second unit where he can be the leader there and not be exposed defensively.

Legends66NBA7
12-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Patterson has been bad to start and he's lacking confidence in shooting the 3. He's also pretty poor on the boards unless he's engaged like he was last night.

Bebe, I've been wanting him to play more or even start for a while since JV went down. Outside of Jonas, he has the most ceiling to reach compared to the rest of the young assets.

barkleynash
12-06-2015, 01:43 PM
I agree legends. Patterson has struggled but has been very solid defensively. Him and bebe are a better more mobile combo than biyombo and Scola.
Raps need quicker starts. I think this would help. They also consistent scoring out of the second unit and Scola could do that vs backups while not being exposed vs more mobile power forwards.

I really am intrigued with the prospect of playing Val and bebe together. Val can hang in the short corner while bebe runs pick and roll. Amazing length and size on the offensive glass. Them developing range and consistent mid range shooting would be paramount.

Sakkreth
12-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Don't know about Pat starting but been saying that Biyombo shouldn't start. You start 4v5 on offense and opponents know that, it's extremely hard to catch the groove offensively. Just start Bebe and play him more than Biyombo until Jonas is back.