PDA

View Full Version : Muslims kill governor and 6 body guards in Yemen

BigNBAfan
12-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/middleeast/yemen-aden-governor-killed/index.html
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151206112226-yemen-isis-attack-1206-exlarge-169.jpg

Sanaa, Yemen (CNN)The governor of the major Yemeni city of Aden and six bodyguards were killed in a car bombing Sunday -- an attack ISIS said it committed.

Gov. Jaafar Saad was at the branch of the Ministry of Telecommunication in the southern city of Aden when the blast occurred, local officials said.

ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, according to a statement attributed to the group circulated on social media.

It's the latest bout of chaos in a country grappling not only with ISIS but also al Qaeda, Houthi rebels and a president's ouster.

A 4-way power struggle
August 2015: Yemen focus of competing political forces

August 2015: Yemen focus of competing political forces 05:28
Aden became Yemen's de-facto capital after Houthi rebels ousted President Abdu Rabu Mansour Hadi from the capital, Sanaa, in March.

Saad, the slain governor, was viewed as a liberal member of Hadi's government -- which made him an ideological target for terrorists trying to take advantage of the power vacuum in Yemen.

Al Qaeda already controls of much of southern Yemen. But the rival terror group ISIS has been trying to gain more territory and influence in the country.

Meanwhile, the Houthi rebels who prompted Hadi to flee to Saudi Arabia are still locked in a battle against government forces.

Other countries involved
A Saudi-led coalition that has been bombing Houthi-held areas since March, trying to support Yemeni government fighters.

But the fight has been arduous. Armored vehicles funded by Gulf nations to try to stop Houthi rebels are now controlled by al Qaeda, according to a top Aden security official in the governor's office. Forces loyal to Hadi previously controlled the vehicles.

And civilians have suffered tremendously in the impoverished nation, which has turned into a haven for Islamic terrorists.

Yemen fast facts

Journalist Hakim Almasmari reported from Sanaa; CNN's Holly Yan reported and wrote from Atlanta. CNN's Yousuf Basil contributed to this report.

fiddy
12-06-2015, 03:05 PM
So what? Theres a civil war going on there

BigNBAfan
12-06-2015, 03:07 PM
So what? Theres a civil war going on there

Make what you want of the news, i'm just presenting it for discussion

fiddy
12-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Make what you want of the news, i'm just presenting it for discussion
:facepalm
Bruh, its a civil war just like in Syria. That seemed kind of desperate

BigNBAfan
12-06-2015, 03:14 PM
:facepalm
Bruh, its a civil war just like in Syria. That seemed kind of desperate

Eh... i no longer call any part of the middle east a civil war. It's a lifestyle muslims have chosen. Few exceptions like Egypt...

fiddy
12-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Eh... i no longer call any part of the middle east a civil war. It's a lifestyle muslims have chosen. Few exceptions like Egypt...
Egypt is no exception, they were run by muslim brotherhood, before the dictator el sisi took over

DonD13
12-06-2015, 03:17 PM

http://lowbird.com/data/images/2014/03/4cdn-1393803279299.gif

Marv_Albert
12-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/middleeast/yemen-aden-governor-killed/index.html
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151206112226-yemen-isis-attack-1206-exlarge-169.jpg

where's the bodies?

Nick Young
12-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Aren't the Saudis dropping bombs in Yemen? Funny how no one in the Western media is saying shit about it.

fiddy
12-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Aren't the Saudis dropping bombs in Yemen? Funny how no one in the Western media is saying shit about it.
Does fit the agenda

fiddy
12-06-2015, 04:09 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c53_1449420081 if anyone is curious whats going in Yemen

Nick Young
12-06-2015, 04:11 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c53_1449420081 if anyone is curious whats going in Yemen
Looks like some followers of a religion that is peaceful.

fiddy
12-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Looks like some followers of a religion that is peaceful.
Those are somewhat the good guys

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Look what we have here.

A loveless retarded soft whiteboy, a cartoon artist/construction worker dropout and a human being.

One doezn't belong.

fiddy
12-06-2015, 04:45 PM
Look what we have here.

A loveless retarded soft whiteboy, a cartoon artist/construction worker dropout and a human being.

One doezn't belong.
Those are some of the voices in your head?

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-06-2015, 05:01 PM
No surprise that a breakfast of belgian waffles and belgian chocolates makes tubby bignbfafan fat, retarded, uneducated, and a snitch.

as u can see audience, not all europeans alike.

u'll never find levels of such disappointment in a cool country like bulgaria.

Nick Young
12-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Those are some of the voices in your head?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrLn8pm6EqQ
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Nick Young
12-06-2015, 05:13 PM
No surprise that a breakfast of belgian waffles and belgian chocolates makes tubby bignbfafan fat, retarded, uneducated, and a snitch.

Why are the Saudis bombing their Muslim bros in Yemen, bro?:confusedshrug:

LJJ
12-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Yemen should go back to North Yemen and South Yemen. Their unification is one huge failed experiment, all it's resulted in is the Shia side and the Sunni side both wanting the entire pie for themselves.

It's essentially happened already. This is not a particularly bloody conflict, what has happened is that the Shia militias have take control of the part where they live and have the support of the people (more or less former North Yemen), and the Sunnis have done the same. Just stand down, draw the new borders and be done with it.

Not going to happen, but hey, it would solve all problems.

pauk
12-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Muslims? Can you at least be more specific? Not like there is some country called muslimania or some race called muslim or something...

BigNBAfan
12-06-2015, 07:15 PM

So much FUD. The weakest of people resort to personal attacks, quite sad that someone who follows a "religion of peace" resorts to such a level, but then again i'm not surprised you're having such a huge meltdown. I merely posted a CNN article without any comment on it.

Not that i have to, but let me retort some of these comments for those who many take any credibility to the poster i am quoting.

I'm amidst finishing my second doctorate, first of which comes from the states - call me what you want, but I am not uneducated.

While belgian waffles are great - people who live here dont eat them. That's like saying all you Americans eat donuts every morning.... but believe what you want.

And lastly - are we really questioning my health? hahaha meltdowns

pauk
12-06-2015, 08:18 PM
So much FUD. The weakest of people resort to personal attacks, quite sad that someone who follows a "religion of peace" resorts to such a level, but then again i'm not surprised you're having such a huge meltdown. I merely posted a CNN article without any comment on it.

Not that i have to, but let me retort some of these comments for those who many take any credibility to the poster i am quoting.

I'm amidst finishing my second doctorate, first of which comes from the states - call me what you want, but I am not uneducated.

While belgian waffles are great - people who live here dont eat them. That's like saying all you Americans eat donuts every morning.... but believe what you want.

And lastly - are we really questioning my health? hahaha meltdowns

Without comment, but with very clear agenda, intention..... its not like you would make a "Christians kill *bla bla bla" in Belgium" - "Christians rob a bank" - "Christian man does this and that" thread... right? Why would you want to degrade your own religion + why would you mention "Christian" just because the offendor is Christian? Not like it would matter but how do you know he is not devout or not anyways or whatever, maybe a bit agnostic or even atheistic one, who the **** knows? who the **** cares?.

Objectivity, ration, logic seems to exist for people like you ONLY when it has something to do with you, your country, ethnicity or ideology..... you certainly dont blame Christianity for any Criminal act (or any act at all) in your country right? Thats stupid isnt it? Ofcourse it is........ "Christian shoots down his school", hell no, you would first blame Video Games, Music & Movies behind his actions....

If you dont want to come out as such a-hole & want to just "merely post a CNN article" then please do so with the original title & offendors which is in this case "ISIS".... not "Muslims".... those two correlate only in the minds of ISIS and ofcourse, people like you.... you are just doing them a favor, why not take the next step and join them if you really think they are muslims and their actions are muslim....

What you did instead is more of a clear agenda, intention.... you wouldnt care much about posting it if there was no relation to Islam, the intention is only to impair one thing, the religion/ideology itself.... and you wouldnt do that to your own religion, not even if you are a devout one... but Islam, why the heck not... you are an Islamophob, an ignorant guy... why do all this and then try act like you are not when its extremly clear??

Why not just start a thread like: "I freakin hate Muslims, they are all the same, blame religion entirely + if you havent guessed it yet im a moron" or something, there is no difference, except here you would at least be honest with yourself....

Nick Young
12-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Without comment, but with very clear agenda, intention..... its not like you would make a "Christians kill *bla bla bla" in Belgium" - "Christians rob a bank" - "Christian man does this and that" thread... right? Why would you want to degrade your own religion + why would you mention "Christian" just because the offendor is Christian? Not like it would matter but how do you know he is not devout or not anyways or whatever, maybe a bit agnostic or even atheistic one, who the **** knows? who the **** cares?.

Objectivity, ration, logic seems to exist for people like you ONLY when it has something to do with you, your country, ethnicity or ideology..... you certainly dont blame Christianity for any Criminal act (or any act at all) in your country right? Thats stupid isnt it? Ofcourse it is........

If you dont want to come out as such a-hole & want to just "merely post a CNN article" then please do so with the original title & offendors which is in this case "ISIS".... not "Muslims".... those two correlate only in the minds of ISIS and ofcourse, people like you.... you are just doing them a favor, why not take the next step and join them if you really think they are muslims and their actions are muslim....

What you did instead is more of a clear agenda, intention.... you wouldnt care much about posting it if there was no relation to Islam, the intention is only to impair one thing, the religion/ideology itself.... and you wouldnt do that to your own religion, not even if you are a devout one... but Islam, why the heck not... you are an Islamophob, an ignorant guy... why do all this and then try act like you are not when its extremly clear??

Why not just start a thread like: "I freakin hate Muslims, they are all the same, blame religion entirely + if you havent guessed it yet im a moron" or something, there is no difference, except here you would at least be honest with yourself....
Attack the messenger when you can't attack the message ;)

BigNBAfan
12-06-2015, 08:45 PM

Wait, what? I'm christian now? If it was christians that killed the guards i would have posted that.... i'm not googleing for this, its on CNN's front page dude. And you're upset because i put muslims instead of ISIS? Sorry, but ISIS are also muslim. I posted the entire article, interpret what you want from it... dont bitch over one word.

NumberSix
12-06-2015, 08:58 PM

Objectivity, ration, logic seems to exist for people like you ONLY when it has something to do with you, your country, ethnicity or ideology..... you certainly dont blame Christianity for any Criminal act (or any act at all) in your country right? Thats stupid isnt it? Ofcourse it is........ "Christian shoots down his school", hell no, you would first blame Video Games, Music & Movies behind his actions....

Christianity doesn't promote bank robbing. It doesn't promote school shootings. Christianity DOES promote having negative views about homosexuality, and Christians DO get called out on that on a constant basis.

Christianity and Islam promote different things. It's not unfair to "single out" islam for something that only islam promotes. Christianity doesn't promote jihad, so it's safe to say I'll never call out Christianity on the subject of jihad. So no, I won't be applying equal scrutiny to islam and Christianity on terrorism. Christianity doesn't promote terrorism and warrants no blame for it.

And no, I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists or jihadists. We all know that isn't the case.

Nick Young
12-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Christianity doesn't promote bank robbing. It doesn't promote school shootings. Christianity DOES promote having negative views about homosexuality, and Christians DO get called out on that on a constant basis.

Christianity and Islam promote different things. It's not unfair to "single out" islam for something that only islam promotes. Christianity doesn't promote jihad, so it's safe to say I'll never call out Christianity on the subject of jihad. So no, I won't be applying equal scrutiny to islam and Christianity on terrorism. Christianity doesn't promote terrorism and warrants no blame for it.
Forreal. People like pauk who ignorantly imply that Islam and Christianity are the same are nothing but bigots revealing their own ignorance and islamophobia.

imdaman99
12-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Sorry, but ISIS are also muslim.
What are you sorry for? For being wrong? :biggums: ISIS ain't Muslim, we don't claim them.

fiddy
12-06-2015, 09:45 PM
What are you sorry for? For being wrong? :biggums: ISIS ain't Muslim, we don't claim them.
Sorry bruh, but you fell victim to the U.S.-jewish conspiracy,

Smook A.
12-06-2015, 11:42 PM
http://www.rojakpot.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ISIS-has-no-Quran-icon.jpg

Just laying it out there :)

BlakFrankWhite
12-06-2015, 11:50 PM

Yure arguing with a troll, expected better from you

RoundMoundOfReb
12-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Yup. The Islamic State is clearly not Islamic.

Funny how pretty much the same people who tell us that Caitlyn Jenner is a woman merely because he declares himself one because gender is a "social construct", will tell us that people who declare themselves Islamic aren't Islamic because....well no real reason. (religion is certainly more of a social construct than gender)

Are the majority of muslims like ISIS? Of course not. Westernized muslims are pretty much just like westernized christians/jews. However, is there radicalism within the religion that isn't really present as it is in other religions? yes. Something like 99% of Afghanis support the honor killing of women...

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 01:16 AM

Was this guy just hanging out with them or stuck in a prison/dungeon? Why would they allow a holy Koran to be in the presence of an evil kafir? Unless this guy was hanging out with ISIS in their day to day life, his words don't mean much.

Pretty sure many members of ISIS have Korans. They hold it up during their execution vids some times.

Patrick Chewing
12-07-2015, 01:37 AM

ISIS

I - Islamic
S - State
I - Iraq
S - Syria

It's the first goddamn letter.

bluechox2
12-07-2015, 02:04 AM
ISIS

I - Islamic
S - State
I - Iraq
S - Syria

It's the first goddamn letter.
/thread

NumberSix
12-07-2015, 08:28 AM

The leader of ISIS has a PhD in Islamic theology.

"ISIS isn't Islamic" is right up there with "there was no holocaust" and "the civil war had nothing to do with slavery".

Dresta
12-07-2015, 09:35 AM

Well this journalist tells a rather different story:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/28/magazine/theo-padnos-american-journalist-on-being-kidnapped-tortured-and-released-in-syria.html?_r=0

Or is Al-Qaeda islamic but IS not islamic? Even though IS started out as Al-Qaeda in Iraq? Not much consistency there.

DCL
12-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Sure, just ignore the savage muslims screaming, "ALLAH AKBAR" when they cut heads off of people.

nothing islamic with that tribal savage chant.

UK2K
12-07-2015, 11:32 AM

But they claim you.

Like when any white man who ever visited a church in his lifetime or ever voted republican at any point, they are lumped in with Christians and conservatives by the very same people who like to say 'but you cant lump us in with them'.

Yes, we can. It's done by both sides every day. ISIS are Muslims whether you like it or not. Embrace it.

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 11:38 AM
ISIS aren't true Muslims AKA the ad hoc "No True Scotsman" informal fallacy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman):facepalm

iamgine
12-07-2015, 11:44 AM
ISIS is Muslim like Westboro Baptist Church is Christian and KKK is American.

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 11:51 AM
I wouldn't quite say that. ISIS are following Islam in exactly the same way Mohammad and his followers followed Islam back when the religion first started-only difference is they use guns and bombs instead of swords and arrows. Westboro Baptist Church are not doing anything that Jesus and his first followers did.

Westboro Baptist Church are Christians.

KKK is mostly made up of Americans and is an organization founded in America.

What point are you trying to make?:confusedshrug:

LJJ
12-07-2015, 12:03 PM
ISIS is Muslim like Westboro Baptist Church is Christian.

Exactly, this is a good comparison.

Islamic State is a global group of 50.000 jihadis who roam the Middle-East raping and pillaging, murdering, bombing and enslaving minorities and non-Muslims. They recruit all around the world, get 100s of millions in financing from conservative Muslims around the world.

The Christian equivalent of this is a lawyer family 40 members deep who make edgy posters.

I completely agree. This is how much more radical and volatile Islam is compared to Christianity.

HitandRun Reggie
12-07-2015, 12:06 PM

The KKK and WBC have 42 million supporters and a 10+% favorability rating in many countries? I bet you couldn't even find 42 million people who have even heard of the WBC. Plus neither one of these groups could ever gain any serious traction because they would literally be destroyed by people mostly consisting of other Christians. The KKK is nothing more than a social club for racists these days anyway, in the last 20 years, the Mexican Mafia has performed more race based assassinations against blacks than they have.

iamgine
12-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Bank of America is a financial institution like your local tiny credit union is a financial institution. It don't matter how big or small they are. The comparison is valid.

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Bank of America is a financial institution like your local tiny credit union is a financial institution. It don't matter how big or small they are. The comparison is valid.
What is the point you're attempting to make with your valid comparison?:confusedshrug:

imdaman99
12-07-2015, 01:08 PM
But they claim you.

Like when any white man who ever visited a church in his lifetime or ever voted republican at any point, they are lumped in with Christians and conservatives by the very same people who like to say 'but you cant lump us in with them'.

Yes, we can. It's done by both sides every day. ISIS are Muslims whether you like it or not. Embrace it.
So what you're trying to say is that I can claim to be a Jew and blow up a synagogue and there is nothing anyone can do about it but accept me as a Jew? Makes sense :biggums:

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 01:11 PM
So what you're trying to say is that I can claim to be a Jew and blow up a synagogue and there is nothing anyone can do about it but accept me as a Jew? Makes sense :biggums:
you can claim you're a Jew all day, but Jews won't accept you as Jewish unless you converted properly, which requires learning Hebrew and having a bar mitzvah.

If you took the time to convert properly, sure, you can blow up a synagogue and claim you're Jewish.

Non-Jewish people, and some reform and Chabad Jews who don't believe in the long conversion process will accept you as Jewish too, if that's how you self identify.

Why do you ask? Are you asking for yourself or someone else? What are you planning bro?:confusedshrug:

imdaman99
12-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Because 92% of ISIS kills are Muslims. So get a clue. And maybe come to logical conclusions on your own.

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 01:25 PM
You think they wouldn't kill more non-Muslims if more non-Muslims were around?

For example, if ISIS went in to Israel do you think they'd be targeting only the Muslim people there?:confusedshrug:

senelcoolidge
12-07-2015, 01:56 PM
You think they wouldn't kill more non-Muslims if more non-Muslims were around?

For example, if ISIS went in to Israel do you think they'd be targeting only the Muslim people there?:confusedshrug:

duh, Immadaman should know better. I know there are different branches of Judaism, but I heard it's a long process to convert. Immadaman should do it. On television they showed some guy in a max prison and how he was in the process to becoming a Jew.

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Traditionally it's a long process, the rabbis even have to deny your request three seperate times-but once you do convert you're fully accepted.

I think the reform movement accepts converts a lot easier, and some Hassidic groups accept anyone who wants to be Jewish.

It's not the same as Islam/Christianity.

UK2K
12-07-2015, 02:45 PM

Sure. Dress like a Jew, believe in Jewish principles, spread the Jewish word... Yeah you could definitely say you're Jewish. Just like ISIS dresses like Muslims, believe in Islamic principles, and spreads the word of Islam.

NumberSix
12-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Because 92% of ISIS kills are Muslims that ISIS declares to be apostates. So get a clue. And maybe come to logical conclusions on your own.
Fixed.

And in an Islamic state, what's the penalty for apostasy again? What is a Muslim that fights against the caliphate?

ISIS isn't just making this up out of thin air. There is no basis to claim they don't follow Islamic law. They do.

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-07-2015, 04:58 PM

And lastly - are we really questioning my ? hahaha meltdowns

lulz me making myself laugh by mindlessly poking fun at your tubby ignoramusness does not constitute a meltdown. But your reply certainly does.

Your education has failed you in all non audiology matters. Luckily you've got a patient teacher.

first a slap on the wrist for that disgusting comment you made regarding imdaman99.
You do not say comments on a human being (one proven to be peaceful and loving and chill) like "it's Allah's will for imdaman99 to kill people bit he's too much of a coward to follow through"
You do not have knowledge of Allah and imdaman99 does not have a desire to slaughter making this wrong on all accounts you naughty mischievous child.

Secondly it takes a special kind of fool with an agenda to criticize FRESH OFF THE BOAT REFUGEES and PEOPLE UNDERGOING A CIVIL WAR to further attack Islam when the welfare and violence behavior is more strongly correlated with the specific situation they are in. You fail to do this you go back to the second grade and learn cause and effect in science en.

Thirdly calling people dirty and bringing up nails fecal matter and eating on the floor from the same bowl while leaving out they are ordered to eat only with the right hand.
You get no gold star for your potty mouth little boy.

There are many many others but I've got to tend back to class. It's no surprise that you think others are barbarians and inhumane when your mind is not even civilized to begin with!

Ponder on this verse of the Quran.
"Allah gives signs to his creations within and outside of them so they may know the evil in their souls"

I'm sorry your previous education has failed you.

You are dismissed.

BigNBAfan
12-07-2015, 06:59 PM
I can give you 3 full posts full of quotes that show how allah wants bloodshed in his nonbelievers but i'll spare you the truth. You and your sandboy are just too big of cowards to go through with what dickbar wants, just admit it. There's finally a group out there that have the balls, also known as ISIS. As much as i dislike them, they are the truest form of islam.

imdaman99
12-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Ignorants gonna ignant :oldlol:

DCL
12-07-2015, 08:45 PM
lulz me making myself laugh by mindlessly poking fun at your tubby ignoramusness does not constitute a meltdown. But your reply certainly does.

Your education has failed you in all non audiology matters. Luckily you've got a patient teacher.

first a slap on the wrist for that disgusting comment you made regarding imdaman99.
You do not say comments on a human being (one proven to be peaceful and loving and chill) like "it's Allah's will for imdaman99 to kill people bit he's too much of a coward to follow through"
You do not have knowledge of Allah and imdaman99 does not have a desire to slaughter making this wrong on all accounts you naughty mischievous child.

Secondly it takes a special kind of fool with an agenda to criticize FRESH OFF THE BOAT REFUGEES and PEOPLE UNDERGOING A CIVIL WAR to further attack Islam when the welfare and violence behavior is more strongly correlated with the specific situation they are in. You fail to do this you go back to the second grade and learn cause and effect in science en.

Thirdly calling people dirty and bringing up nails fecal matter and eating on the floor from the same bowl while leaving out they are ordered to eat only with the right hand.
You get no gold star for your potty mouth little boy.

There are many many others but I've got to tend back to class. It's no surprise that you think others are barbarians and inhumane when your mind is not even civilized to begin with!

Ponder on this verse of the Quran.
"Allah gives signs to his creations within and outside of them so they may know the evil in their souls"

I'm sorry your previous education has failed you.

You are dismissed.

you have a major meltdown in every muslim thread.

you have so much anger and hatred. it's obvious you're just another radicalized assho!e muslim.

BigNBAfan
12-07-2015, 10:54 PM
you have a major meltdown in every muslim thread.

you have so much anger and hatred. it's obvious you're just another radicalized assho!e muslim.

It's true, all he does is attack people on a personal basis... and he wants to be a role model for a "religion of peace"? Hypocrisy...

imdaman99
12-07-2015, 11:04 PM
It's true, all he does is attack people on a personal basis... and he wants to be a role model for a "religion of peace"? Hypocrisy...
He attacks you because he knows how much of a mindless twit you are. Meanwhile you attack an entire people because you get bullied at work :lol

poido123
12-07-2015, 11:09 PM
He attacks you because he knows how much of a mindless twit you are. Meanwhile you attack an entire people because you get bullied at work :lol

Not really.

I see you guys cut at those who slice at Islam the hardest.

imdaman99
12-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Not really.

I see you guys cut at those who slice at Islam the hardest.
What's your point? That guy is a top 5 worst poster on this website because he literally takes out his frustrations on the internet :oldlol: Stop being so bipolar poido. Sometimes you're OK with Muslims, tonight you want them all kicked out of America. Are you upset that we aren't tweeting at ISIS to stop? I don't have them on my buddy list man, sorry to disappoint you.

poido123
12-08-2015, 01:27 AM
What's your point? That guy is a top 5 worst poster on this website because he literally takes out his frustrations on the internet :oldlol: Stop being so bipolar poido. Sometimes you're OK with Muslims, tonight you want them all kicked out of America. Are you upset that we aren't tweeting at ISIS to stop? I don't have them on my buddy list man, sorry to disappoint you.

You have plenty of buddies who harbor disturbing early trends of radical behaviour. Don't sit there and lie to me.

I'm sorry Trump has you all butthurt, but time to pack your bags. Go back to the culture in which you love so much.

I'm tired of hearing the fcking muslims b.tch about everything they are not getting in western/european societies and blaming everyone for their problems, then using the laws to manipulate their agendas.

Trump has about 1 more year before he gets in. Should be a few more big terrorist attacks before then that should sway people's opinion to out the muslims.

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 01:32 AM
Yeah, it isn't like imdaman hasn't spent his entire career on ISH justifying Hamas and making excuses for them every time they commit an act of murderous terror in the name of Islam.

imdaman99
12-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Yeah, it isn't like imdaman hasn't spent his entire career on ISH justifying Hamas and making excuses for them every time they commit an act of murderous terror in the name of Islam.
Proof? I have never posted in a hamas thread. If you're gonna make stories up, try to be somewhat accurate. Stop trying to get around your 2 sentence limit by writing run-on sentences, thank you. Use a period so I know where to stop reading your utter made up bullshit :roll:

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Proof? I have never posted in a hamas thread. If you're gonna make stories up, try to be somewhat accurate. Stop trying to get around your 2 sentence limit by writing run-on sentences, thank you. Use a period so I know where to stop reading your utter made up bullshit :roll:
Every time Israel gets attacked, you are in there making excuses for Hamas. Everyone has seen it, and it is permanently archived on the internet.

#SaveUsNSA
#ThankyouPatriotAct

imdaman99
12-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Every time Israel gets attacked, you are in there making excuses for Hamas. Everyone has seen it, and it is permanently archived on the internet.

#SaveUsNSA
#ThankyouPatriotAct
That's great. You still make shit up.
Everytime a Muslim gets attacked you are nowhere around. Why are you never around when a Muslim is dying?

You are a lot closer to being ISIS than I ever will be, that's for sure :oldlol:

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 01:55 AM
Everytime a Muslim gets attacked you are nowhere around. Why are you never around when a Muslim is dying?

I do my best to stay out of war-torn countries and places where people get murdered in terrorist attacks, bro.

You are a lot closer to being ISIS than I ever will be, that's for sure :oldlol:
What a surprise. An argument based entirely on emotion, deflection tactics and logical fallacy and completely lacking in logic.

imdaman99
12-08-2015, 02:05 AM
Logical fallacy and completely lacking in logic? Thanks for the redundancy. Where did you google that one? George W quotes? :oldlol:

Anyways, can't say it was fun conversing with you. But goodnight.

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 02:10 AM
Sweet dreams, breh.

http://d7.freedomworks.org.s3.amazonaws.com/field/image/NSAreal_0.jpeg
;)
:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

poido123
12-08-2015, 02:10 AM

You cannot possibly be using that logic?? :oldlol:

Muslim scale of killing is on a whole new level to the other religions and the brainwashed individuals carrying it out are on a disturbing trend.

imdaman99
12-08-2015, 02:12 AM
This guy thinks he's giving me some breaking news. I am a practicing Muslim in the US with a Muslim name. You think I don't know I'm being watched? :roll:

OMG BREAKING NEWS! Remind the Muslim the NSA is reading all his text messages!!!!

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 02:15 AM
This guy thinks he's giving me some breaking news. I am a practicing Muslim in the US with a Muslim name. You think I don't know I'm being watched? :roll:

OMG BREAKING NEWS! Remind the Muslim the NSA is reading all his text messages!!!!
Breaking news for you breh. They read every thing you type and they know the websites you are going on. Deleting your history won't work on the NSA ;)

Have a good one breh!
#ThankYouNSA

imdaman99
12-08-2015, 02:16 AM
I will sleep safe and sound knowing that they are looking at my porn history. All I ask is that they keep it from my future wife.

NumberSix
12-08-2015, 09:50 AM
I will sleep safe and sound knowing that they are looking at my porn history. All I ask is that they keep it from my future wife.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll:

fiddy
12-08-2015, 09:53 AM
What does Islam say about porn? :D