PDA

View Full Version : This what I wrote to a friend about Lebron

Andrei89
12-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Bear in mind, I do not , in any way, consider Lebron to be any less of a player on the court. I still have him in top 10.

However, I am curious with how many of my points people here agree, since my friend agrees with none.

1. Lebron asks Bosh to come to Cleveland. Bosh says : "no brah, I want go to Miami". Then he asks Wade and Wade says : "Shit bro, I am never gonna leave my house, but, if you ever want to win a championship, you should come to my house and play together. And so he did and joined the alpha and one of the few rivals he had in the east.

2. He came to Miami right in his peak where he was at his absolute best he could ever be. One of the most efficient and dominant players I have seen. Yet Cleveland fans are so glad he returned, they fail to see they were robbed of one of the best Lebrons ever in which their guy played for another team.

3. I also think, had he not left Cleveland and stuck with them through thick and thin, he would have won a championship there considering how much of an absolute monster he was during his peak years at Miami.

Do you people agree? This " argument " started when my friends said Miami fans are ungrateful for booing him, while, I think, that it is Lebron who should be grateful to Miami for the 2 rings he won and not the other way around.

warriorfan
12-06-2015, 04:07 PM
no one gives a shit about miami and lebron anymore sorry

Fire Colangelo
12-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Bear in mind, I do not , in any way, consider Lebron to be any less of a player on the court. I still have him in top 10.

However, I am curious with how many of my points people here agree, since my friend agrees with none.

1. Lebron asks Bosh to come to Cleveland. Bosh says : "no brah, I want go to Miami". Then he asks Wade and Wade says : "Shit bro, I am never gonna leave my house, but, if you ever want to win a championship, you should come to my house and play together. And so he did and joined the alpha and one of the few rivals he had in the east.

2. He came to Miami right in his peak where he was at his absolute best he could ever be. One of the most efficient and dominant players I have seen. Yet Cleveland fans are so glad he returned, they fail to see they were robbed of one of the best Lebrons ever in which their guy played for another team.

3. I also think, had he not left Cleveland and stuck with them through thick and thin, he would have won a championship there considering how much of an absolute monster he was during his peak years at Miami.

Do you people agree? This " argument " started when my friends said Miami fans are ungrateful for booing him, while, I think, that it is Lebron who should be grateful to Miami for the 2 rings he won and not the other way around.

Despite Lebron playing like a piece of shit in the 2011 finals, he still averaged 17/7/7 in a loss to the Dallas Mavericks after raping the Bulls (a series where Wade struggled).

Had the Heat not signed Lebron, they probably lose to the Bulls in 11, and the Celtics/pacers in 12 and 13.