PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Sixers being accused of tanking when....

hateraid
12-06-2015, 03:54 PM
The Lakers keep playing Kobe and letting him sink the ship? At least the Sixers have a reason for losing. The Lakers at least have some sort of semblance for a team. This is not meant to be a Kobe bashing thread, but you can't say you don't respect the Sixers but respect what LA is doing. They seem more desperate to land Simmons than any team ever attempting to tank for a player.

dhsilv
12-06-2015, 03:59 PM
No team has more reason to tank this year than the lakers. They lose their first pick to the sixer if the pick isn't top 4. Neither team really looks like it was made to win games...

Kblaze8855
12-06-2015, 04:04 PM
people accused them of tanking because they clearly have been for the last several years. If someone else is as well it doesn't change anything about Philly.

lots of teams have thrown in the towel when it looks hopeless for a year. Philly hasn't cared about winning games for what.....3 years?

warriorfan
12-06-2015, 04:12 PM
I don't condone tanking but at the same time I can see where it is necessary for a franchise. That is only talking about one season however. Tanking for 2 or even 3 seasons like the 76ers have been doing is just flat out unacceptable.

bdreason
12-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Lakers are definitely tanking. They also 16 titles. 2 of them in the past decade.

warriorfan
12-06-2015, 04:26 PM
I want outbreak to come in here and try to tell us that Kobe and the Lakers are not tanking again. :lol