PDA

View Full Version : 9 Lebron threads on page 1...

JT123
12-06-2015, 05:23 PM
yet only 6 about Curry. :eek:
Bron is still the face of the league AND most discussed player on ISH. :bowdown: #rentfree

Gus Hemmingway
12-06-2015, 05:26 PM
rentfree as fvck :cheers:

DaOldLion
12-06-2015, 05:27 PM
by this logic Kobe must be the GOAT and he has you to thank for that

sammichoffate
12-06-2015, 05:27 PM
One #2 please, hold the pickles, extra onions.

TheImmortal
12-06-2015, 05:29 PM
And every one of the LeBron threads are defacto Kobe threads.. so Kobe is the best player in the league.. amiright? :confusedshrug:

fiddy
12-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Shut up Jameer

FreezingTsmoove
12-06-2015, 05:43 PM
Shut the **** up Jameer

FreezingTsmoove
12-06-2015, 05:44 PM
One #2 please, hold the pickles, extra onions.

Just stop Jameers the type of ***** thats too afraid to even ask for a job application

Broke ass *****

sammichoffate
12-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Just stop Jameers the type of ***** thats too afraid to even ask for a job application

Broke ass *****I put too much stock into that boy's future :(

JT123
12-06-2015, 06:00 PM

Broke ass *****
You can't talk about Jam like that. Dude is a legend and you are a nobody :sleeping

fiddy
12-06-2015, 06:06 PM
You can't talk about Jam like that. Dude is a legend and you are a nobody :sleeping
Talking about yourself in 3rd person? :roll: :roll:

FreezingTsmoove
12-06-2015, 06:42 PM

Your a nobody in your neighborhood, your the type of dude to show up to the local courts and not know anyone

Lebronxrings
12-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Your a nobody in your neighborhood, your the type of dude to show up to the local courts and not know anyone
who are you to talk?

JT would literally kick your midget ass boy.

Spurs m8
12-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Bron is still the face of the league AND most discussed player on ISH. :bowdown: #rentfree

Yes.

Thread count on an internet forum today is the way to measure the face of the league.
Don't worry about Curries 20 threads some days.
Its just LeBrons few today.

What an intelligent post....

Thanks for that OP, you are a very smart person.

HenryGarfunkle
12-06-2015, 06:51 PM
You're the type of dude to say something like this and think it's an insult

Who the **** goes to the local courts? :oldlol:

Broke bum, get a membership to a place with a real court, not some raggedy ass place with concrete ground and chain nets :facepalm

JohnMax
12-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Half of the Lebron threads are made by haters.

Goofsta Knicca
12-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Yes.

Thread count on an internet forum today is the way to measure the face of the league.
Don't worry about Curries 20 threads some days.
Its just LeBrons few today.

What an intelligent post....

Thanks for that OP, you are a very smart person.

Dood CHILL! This ain't a MENSA forum.

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 07:21 PM

Don't you ever get tired of your gimmick? Everyone knows that you troll on here making people think that Bron is in your top 10 when he's not for obvious reasons. :lol

JT123
12-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Don't you ever get tired of your gimmick? Everyone knows that you troll on here making people think that Bron is in your top 10 when he's not for obvious reasons. :lol
Bron isn't in my top 10, he's in my top 1. :no:
I have him there because I know for a fact he would NEVER go 1-9 :lol

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 07:27 PM

Broke bum, get a membership to a place with a real court, not some raggedy ass place with concrete ground and chain nets :facepalm

^

This guy goes to the places that charge high membership fees where the competition is shit compared to the local courts. :lol

Are you that insecure that you can't play at a place where everyone can afford to play for fear that the competition is worlds better than your safe little suburbia court? Must make you feel so good about yourself hitting a jumper on some suburban kid who sucks. :lol

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Bron isn't in my top 10, he's in my top 1. :no:
I have him there because I know for a fact he would NEVER go 1-9 :lol

Lol keep trying. :lol No one is buying into your gimmick and the only thing you know is that he is going to go 2/7. :lol

JT123
12-06-2015, 07:31 PM
I'm insecure cause MJ is a career loser without Pippen
Agreed :cheers:

HenryGarfunkle
12-06-2015, 07:34 PM
^

This guy goes to the places that charge high membership fees where the competition is shit compared to the local courts. :lol

Are you that insecure that you can't play at a place where everyone can afford to play for fear that the competition is worlds better than your safe little suburbia court? Must make you feel so good about yourself hitting a jumper on some suburban kid who sucks. :lol
Nah I just don't wanna scuff up my LeBron's.

If I owned a pair of Jordans I wouldn't mind schooling the ghetto rejects like yourself who show up to the poverty courts.

:lol

JT123
12-06-2015, 07:35 PM

If I owned a pair of Jordans I wouldn't mind schooling the ghetto rejects like yourself who show up to the poverty courts.

:roll:

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 07:46 PM

Nah, you just don't want to get embarrassed by having to play against good competition. I play everywhere. Just because I own my own home in the best suburb of my state doesn't mean that I don't go to the inner city courts and the local Y's there to play from time to time with the good competition. When I want a warm up game, I go to my local community center that costs me $70 per month but you on the other hand are bragging about only playing in such places with shit competition. :lol

Good job exposing yourself as a coward who shys away from good competition. :lol Run along now and collect your money for your paper route job so that you can afford a pair of Jordan's in 4 weeks or so. :lol

Chokefree
12-06-2015, 07:48 PM
:roll:
You are a joke man....seriously I feel bad for you're parents......they gotta raise a lonely little boy with no friends, doesn't go outside, no wonder why they drink and want to kill themselves.... :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 07:53 PM
You are a joke man....seriously I feel bad for you're parents......they gotta raise a lonely little boy with no friends, doesn't go outside, no wonder why they drink and want to kill themselves.... :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

He's probably handicaped or some shit and just spends all day posting about Lebron James on multiple accounts talking to himself when he knows that the guy is a 2/6 colluding beta loser. It's a pitiful gimmick but a gimmick none the less.

JT123
12-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Nah, you just don't want to get embarrassed by having to play against good competition. I play everywhere. Just because I own my own home in the best suburb of my state doesn't mean that I don't go to the inner city courts and the local Y's there to play from time to time with the good competition. When I want a warm up game, I go to my local community center that costs me $70 per month but you on the other hand are bragging about only playing in such places with shit competition. :lol

Good job exposing yourself as a coward who shys away from good competition. :lol Run along now and collect your money for your paper route job so that you can afford a pair of Jordan's in 4 weeks or so. :lol
Cringe

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Cringe

Forgot to change accounts HenryGarfunkle? Nope?

http://i.imgur.com/yuXfJ2e.jpg

FreezingTsmoove
12-06-2015, 08:06 PM

Well Jameer is a kid so I dont expect him to be able to afford a membership to a basketball court

As for me I play indoors and outdoors, and if you read the streetball forum you would know I play in indoor leagues

And as for who the **** goes to local courts :lol

Yeah keep exposing yourself as a ****ing loser. Your friends from the neighborhood and school go to the local courts dumb****. What kind of hick southern town do you live in :lol

So your basically saying you have no friends in your community

Hold this L

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 08:13 PM
Well Jameer is a kid so I dont expect him to be able to afford a membership to a basketball court

As for me I play indoors and outdoors, and if you read the streetball forum you would know I play in indoor leagues

And as for who the **** goes to local courts :lol

Yeah keep exposing yourself as a ****ing loser. Your friends from the neighborhood and school go to the local courts dumb****. What kind of hick southern town do you live in :lol

So your basically saying you have no friends in your community

Hold this L

Why would he need real friends when he spends all his time with his "online friends" playing 2K15 all day? :confusedshrug: That's his life. Play 2k15 and during the loading screens, post on ISH. Parents must be so proud.