PDA

View Full Version : How ****ing ridiculous is 22-0?

CJ Mustard
12-06-2015, 09:26 PM
:oldlol: Let's just take a moment to appreciate this shit. Just unreal. A quarter of the season without being beaten. And they've had 3 of their 5 starters miss games this year.

I don't think I've ever witnessed a season where it was this obvious who was gonna win the title this early. Barring an injury, this season is already in the bag for the Warriors.

DoctorP
12-06-2015, 09:26 PM
It is impressive.

HOoopCityJones
12-06-2015, 09:28 PM
As a Laker fan it'll be interesting to see if they can break the 70's Lakers record.

warriorfan
12-06-2015, 09:28 PM
Chef Dingo is too much

Hopper15
12-06-2015, 09:30 PM
You will never see another NBA team start off 22-0. I'm enjoying watching history.

Funktion
12-06-2015, 09:32 PM
But, but they haven't played the Cavs, Spurs, or Thunder yet.

Hopper15
12-06-2015, 09:35 PM
But, but they haven't played the Cavs, Spurs, or Thunder yet.

More like vice versa. Those teams are chasing the Warriors.

poido123
12-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Secretly somewhere Lebron is enacting voodoo on all Golden state players.

A likeable team led by a likeable best player in the league. Curry just isn't phony and fake like Lebron is.

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 09:38 PM
First I witnessed MJ go 72-10 and 6/6 and now I'm seeing Curry go 22-0.

My enjoyment of being a fan is analogous to the feeling of being like a God walking among ants. :sleeping

dhsilv
12-06-2015, 09:38 PM
12-0 on the road to make it more nuts.

Lebronxrings
12-06-2015, 09:39 PM
2013 heat had a 27 game win streak. During that streak they beat the thunder, clippers, spurs, bulls you name it. Just take that in for a second...

Cocaine80s
12-06-2015, 09:39 PM

A likeable team led by a likeable best player in the league. Curry just isn't phony and fake like Lebron is.
No one even mentioned Lebron you baggage carrying ****

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 09:42 PM

And yet here you are responding to him all insecure about the fact that he mentioned Lebron..... go figure.

Cocaine80s
12-06-2015, 09:44 PM
And yet here you are responding to him all insecure about the fact that he mentioned Lebron..... go figure.
Lebron>Curry>Jordan

poido123
12-06-2015, 09:45 PM

Hit a nerve.

-1000 bro. don't worry social security will help your bum ass out

LoneyROY7
12-06-2015, 09:45 PM

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1499879/thumbs/o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

Combat Wombat
12-06-2015, 09:48 PM

No one mentioned broke virgins who are still in high school either, yet here you are.

Rocketswin2013
12-06-2015, 09:51 PM

My enjoyment of being a fan is analogous to the feeling of being like a God walking among ants. :sleeping
You are a god damned loser.

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 09:52 PM
You are a god damned loser.

Stop crying you pathetic little worm. Your lucky I even acknowledge your existence.

poido123
12-06-2015, 09:54 PM
No one mentioned broke virgins who are still in high school either, yet here you are.

:oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 09:54 PM

:roll:

meat
12-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Very impressive. Still a long way to go to get that 34 game win streak to break the record.

sammichoffate
12-06-2015, 09:56 PM
These guys already tied the T-Mac Rockets streak, this is madness.

Rocketswin2013
12-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Stop crying you pathetic little worm. Your lucky I even acknowledge your existence.
Almost everything you post here is cringe-worthy.
You feel the prestige of a god because you get to watch guys put a basketball through a hoop? Do you even know how you sound?

Marv_Albert
12-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Is it fair to say they have had the easiest schedule so far? the hardest team they have played is clippers

Mr. Jabbar
12-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Chef MANDINGO took over the league.

Period

Chokefree
12-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Lebron>Curry>Jordan
taco bell>you

I<3NBA
12-06-2015, 10:26 PM
it amazes me their 22-0 streak amazes people. 33 and 27 then becomes truly unreal.

looking at their record also makes me suspicious that whoever made the schedule had them making a streak in mind. the NBA may be pushing the Warriors as the new face of the league.

breaking either the Heat or Lakers' streak definitely helps the case.

Spurs m8
12-06-2015, 10:28 PM
Its okay but to hint in OP that they've had injury issues is a joke tbh

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 10:33 PM
Almost everything you post here is cringe-worthy.
You feel the prestige of a god because you get to watch guys put a basketball through a hoop? Do you even know how you sound?

A fan who got to watch Jordan play has had a far superior, better basketball viewing experience than someone who has not. Watching Curry play is like the icing on the cake.

It's analogous to the feeling of enjoyment that a god would have relative to an ant.

If you didn't get to watch Jordan play live and experience it first hand go cry about it somewhere else. Go be a fan of another sport where a current era player is the GOAT if you are that insecure about it.

SouBeachTalents
12-06-2015, 10:35 PM
A fan who got to watch Jordan play has had a far superior, better basketball viewing experience than someone who has not. Watching Curry play is like the icing on the cake.

It's analogous to the feeling of enjoyment that a god would have relative to an ant.

If you didn't get to watch Jordan play live and experience it first hand go cry about it somewhere else. Go be a fan of another sport where a current era player is the GOAT if you are that insecure about it.

The only one who sounds insecure is you

WorldWarriors
12-06-2015, 10:40 PM
:oldlol: Let's just take a moment to appreciate this shit. Just unreal. A quarter of the season without being beaten. And they've had 3 of their 5 starters miss games this year.

I don't think I've ever witnessed a season where it was this obvious who was gonna win the title this early. Barring an injury, this season is already in the bag for the Warriors. They've gone well beyond my expectations. They keep surprising me. It's really surreal. Doing it with no top draft picks or big fee agent signings makes it even sweeter.

Straight_Ballin
12-06-2015, 10:41 PM
The only one who sounds insecure is you

You are confusing insecurity with educating. No one expects you to be able to discern the difference so stop being so hard on yourself.

No one taught these kids how to properly respect the game. Great posters like 3ball, DonDadda, sportingjames23, myself and several others are telling it like it is.

When lebron goes 2/7, no one will care.

1987_Lakers
12-06-2015, 10:42 PM
You are confusing insecurity with educating. No one expects you to be able to discern the difference so stop being so hard on yourself.

No one taught these kids how to properly respect the game. Great posters like 3ball, DonDadda, sportingjames23, myself and several others are telling it like it is.

:roll:

CJ Mustard
12-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Its okay but to hint in OP that they've had injury issues is a joke tbh
Barnes hasn't played in like 2 weeks, Klay missed time and so did Bogut. That's three of their five starters, which is what I said in the OP. The **** are you on about? :oldlol:

WorldWarriors
12-06-2015, 10:46 PM
it amazes me their 22-0 streak amazes people. 33 and 27 then becomes truly unreal.

looking at their record also makes me suspicious that whoever made the schedule had them making a streak in mind. the NBA may be pushing the Warriors as the new face of the league.

breaking either the Heat or Lakers' streak definitely helps the case. Are you serious? Warriors started the season playing all playoff teams. The schedule was meant to be tough. At the beginning of the season no one would have looked at those early games and say it would be easy. Those teams weren't supposed to suck.

pauk
12-07-2015, 12:22 AM

Sure worked the opposite way last Finals.

FKAri
12-07-2015, 12:29 AM
You will never see another NBA team start off 22-0.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-19-2015/qC9QRe.gif

Milbuck
12-07-2015, 12:41 AM

Without a doubt one of the saddest posts I've ever seen on here. Middle aged man spending his time shitposting to teenagers on a forum because he got to fap to a large black man putting balls in hoops in the 90s. Seriously, if in your 40s/50s/or however the f*ck old you are, your priorities are this messed up and you have this little going on in your life you should probably just kill yourself.

SouBeachTalents
12-07-2015, 12:49 AM
Without a doubt one of the saddest posts I've ever seen on here. Middle aged man spending his time shitposting to teenagers on a forum because he got to fap to a large black man putting balls in hoops in the 90s. Seriously, if in your 40s/50s/or however the f*ck old you are, your priorities are this messed up and you have this little going on in your life you should probably just kill yourself.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

iTare
12-07-2015, 12:56 AM
oh no :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
12-07-2015, 12:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pkCounk.gif
"Bang."

dhsilv
12-07-2015, 12:59 AM

So you think as you get older and are no longer doing things like chasing girls, drinking till 2 am, juggling school and work...that you'll have less free time than you do as a teen? I've got some time before I turn 40, but hell my first job out of college my first thoughts were "holy crap I have all this free time." I used that going out and drinking more than message boards...but I would think a 40-50 year old would get some weird looks drinking every night.

Bosnian Sajo
12-07-2015, 01:00 AM
You will never see another NBA team start off 22-0. I'm enjoying watching history.

How great it must be to be Steph Curry. Watched your dad play in the league, had that dream all your life, everyone counted you out, and here you are...MVP and NBA Champion. 22-0 start, who knows when that stops, en route to your 2nd NBA Championship.

It's nice watching him, he is the image of the Golden State Warriors and their best player in history.

Segatti
12-07-2015, 01:01 AM
:applause: :applause:

AintNoSunshine
12-07-2015, 02:28 AM
They are going to challenge the Bulls record, because the league fking sucks.

dhsilv
12-07-2015, 02:38 AM

Better than 96 though :)

bdreason
12-07-2015, 02:42 AM
I wish the streak would end to be honest. This team needs to be focused on the big picture, not a meaningless win streak in December.

La Frescobaldi
12-07-2015, 02:43 AM

In 1972 Chamberlain and Goodrich were openly mocking their weak expansion league.
They ran off 33 in a row en route to a championship.
Those '72 Lakers were one of the 3 or 4 top teams I've ever seen.

In 1996 Pippen and Jordan were openly mocking their weak expansion league.
They ran off 72-10 en route to a championship.
Those '96 Bulls were one of the 3 or 4 top teams I've ever seen.

The Warriors may not beat either of those records because......... they aren't arrogant enough?

You still have the Sixers, though. Bottom feeders every time.

brownboyfly
12-07-2015, 02:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/59KTQ.gif

24-Inch_Chrome
12-07-2015, 02:53 AM

Outside of Don, you basically listed ISH's shortbus squad.

:lebronamazed:

ArbitraryWater
12-07-2015, 03:00 AM
As a Laker fan it'll be interesting to see if they can break the 70's Lakers record.

Please, you give as much shits for that team as you do for Wilt, none.

dhsilv
12-07-2015, 03:04 AM
In 1972 Chamberlain and Goodrich were openly mocking their weak expansion league.
They ran off 33 in a row en route to a championship.
Those '72 Lakers were one of the 3 or 4 top teams I've ever seen.

In 1996 Pippen and Jordan were openly mocking their weak expansion league.
They ran off 72-10 en route to a championship.
Those '96 Bulls were one of the 3 or 4 top teams I've ever seen.

The Warriors may not beat either of those records because......... they aren't arrogant enough?

You still have the Sixers, though. Bottom feeders every time.

If we have tanking teams like the sixers in theory they're spreading their talent out to other teams making the league as a whole stronger. Given the warriors only play them twice there get no edge in games against that weak team and instead play the other 29 teams who in theory are marginally better due to the sixer's delaying talent today for talent tomorrow.

ArbitraryWater
12-07-2015, 03:05 AM

Man this is one dumb post

Heavincent
12-07-2015, 03:07 AM

You seem pretty stupid.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
12-07-2015, 03:08 AM

:bowdown: :bowdown:
http://orig09.deviantart.net/3396/f/2010/349/8/4/senbonzakura__s_bankai___gif_by_doomstar6-d34xfb3.gif

"Bankai"

Vragrant
12-07-2015, 03:10 AM

Yup, I'm loving this. I can't remember an opposing team getting applause in other arenas as loudly, since the Bulls.

FKAri
12-07-2015, 03:11 AM
Outside of Don, you basically listed ISH's shortbus squad

Don recently said that "'95 Shaq > 2000 Shaq.", so he may be losing it too.

dhsilv
12-07-2015, 03:16 AM
Yup, I'm loving this. I can't remember an opposing team getting applause in other arenas as loudly, since the Bulls.

Curry isn't getting the flash photos (though I guess smart phones don't flash in side with lights....they also don't take decent photos so I have no idea why people use them) MJ got, but he's insanely popular and easily becoming the kids favorite player much the way Jordan was.

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 03:28 AM

You're not a Lakers fan though. You're a Kobe stan. You'd take the Lakers losing in humiliating fashion with Kobe getting 40 rather than the Lakers winning and your idol taking only 10 shots.

Don't insult the proper laker fans on here by grouping yourself with them.

Sarcastic
12-07-2015, 03:33 AM
11 less ridiculous than 33-0.

ballinhun8
12-07-2015, 03:33 AM
You're not a Lakers fan though. You're a Kobe stan. You'd take the Lakers losing in humiliating fashion with Kobe getting 40 rather than the Lakers winning and your idol taking only 10 shots.

Don't insult the proper laker fans on here by grouping yourself with them.

Kettle meet pot.

You have no team bro. You just post defending brons *******.

Go home.

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 03:34 AM
Please, you give as much shits for that team as you do for Wilt, none.

Yes. Said the same thing too. This Kobe stan passing himself off as a Lakers fan:oldlol:

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 03:35 AM
Kettle meet pot.

You have no team bro. You just post defending brons *******.

Go home.

Who in the blue hell talked to you? And who brought up Lebron James? And where ever have I said that I'm a cavs fan, miami fan, Bulls fan or a fan of any team? :biggums:

ballinhun8
12-07-2015, 03:42 AM
Who in the blue hell talked to you? And who brought up Lebron James? And where ever have I said that I'm a cavs fan, miami fan, Bulls fan or a fan of any team? :biggums:

Do you not get the reference?

You are gonna talk about him not being a laker fsn but a Kobe stan when you are the EXACT SAME THING

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 03:45 AM
Do you not get the reference?

You are gonna talk about him not being a laker fsn but a Kobe stan when you are the EXACT SAME THING

I see that you're a bit slow. So I'll repeat it again.
This Kobe stan is claiming that he's a Lakers fan, which is laughable and he's been ridiculed for doing.

I, on the other hand, openly admit that I'm not a fan of ANY particular team. I'm not going to try to pass myself as something that I'm not. I could care less what happens to Chicago. Golden state, Cleveland, Miami and whoever else I've been accused of cheering.

Hope I've dumbed it down enough for you to comprehend.

ballinhun8
12-07-2015, 03:53 AM
I see that you're a bit slow. So I'll repeat it again.
This Kobe stan is claiming that he's a Lakers fan, which is laughable and he's been ridiculed for doing.

I, on the other hand, openly admit that I'm not a fan of ANY particular team. I'm not going to try to pass myself as something that I'm not. I could care less what happens to Chicago. Golden state, Cleveland, Miami and whoever else I've been accused of cheering.

Hope I've dumbed it down enough for you to comprehend.

I am gonna say this slow and loud for you.

YOU ARE A STAN. YOU ARE A TROLL.

You have one agenda. You may claim you don't cheer for one squad but everybody here knows who you are and what you post before even entering a thread. And who has ridiculed him? You? The walking and talking residential punching bag?

FOH

The Iron Fist
12-07-2015, 03:55 AM

What priorities should a 40/50 year old have? Their life is already more than halfway over. They've already achieved and accomplished what they set out to do. At that age, life is about enjoying it as much as possible. If he chooses to talk basketball and it makes him happy, why does that make you so mad?

Oh yea. You work a shitty job for shitty pay and go to a school that will put you in debt until you're 50. You need to get your prioritites straight and stop posting online about basketball games. The old guys have already been where you're at.

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 03:58 AM
YOU ARE A STAN. YOU ARE A TROLL.

You have one agenda. You may claim you don't cheer for one squad but everybody here knows who you are and what you post before even entering a thread. And who has ridiculed him? You?

You're melting down. A troll is calling me a troll. Great stuff. Yawn.

Arbitrary water and I both called out the Kobe stan for what he was.

Now stick to topic. You said that I did the same thing the Kobe stan did which was pass himself off as a team fan. I didn't.

I called you out on it. You're weren't able to respond so resorted to a bunch of ad hominems. This is expected and typical. Projection at its finest. Deep down, an insecure troll must attack others and that's exactly what you've done rather than stick to topic!

Love those caps lock insults btw. Really puntuates just how badly you're melting down, sitting over there typing away furiously on your keyboard.

Hope that this is simple enough for you to comprehend. If not, hit me back. I'll dumb it down a bit further and use simpler words.

Cheerio

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 03:59 AM
What priorities should a 40/50 year old have? Their life is already more than halfway over. They've already achieved and accomplished what they set out to do. At that age, life is about enjoying it as much as possible. If he chooses to talk basketball and it makes him happy, why does that make you so mad?

Oh yea. You work a shitty job for shitty pay and go to a school that will put you in debt until you're 50. You need to get your prioritites straight and stop posting online about basketball games. The old guys have already been where you're at.

Agreed with this. Middle aged men have more free time on their hands if anything. Why not browse basketball forums.

Heavincent
12-07-2015, 04:11 AM
Don recently said that "'95 Shaq > 2000 Shaq.", so he may be losing it too.

He also said Steph Curry is a shorter Reggie Miller.

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 04:17 AM
He also said Steph Curry is a shorter Reggie Miller.

:oldlol:

Cocaine80s
12-07-2015, 04:21 AM

Maybe spend time with their families instead of writing essays on a basketball forum

LA_Showtime
12-07-2015, 04:21 AM
Utterly ridiculous. It's more than a quarter of the season. And they've done it effortlessly.

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 04:24 AM
If they reach Cleveland on Christmas day, they'll be 29-0. It would be stunning. They still have to play Indiana and Boston back to back, so let's see how that plays out.

poido123
12-07-2015, 04:26 AM

I say again, wtf are you young guys doing on here? Shouldn't a message board be left for the old and injured?

You guys should be out in the park playing ball with the bros, not wasting your time behind a computer screen talking about it.

I've been there done that playing hoops in the park(not really that old now), I travel the world and work my job. Whatever bit of spare time I get I post on here and rile up some of the young fakkits here and it's funny seeing them cry like little mommy's boys. Most of them deserve the treatment from time to time with their complete ignorance and stupidity.

You rarely ever piss me off Milbuck, but you need a reality check if you think the old guy's here are the sad ones.

:biggums:

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 04:30 AM
I say again, wtf are you young guys doing on here? Shouldn't a message board be left for the old and injured?

You guys should be out in the park playing ball with the bros, not wasting your time behind a computer screen talking about it.

I've been there done that playing hoops in the park(not really that old now), I travel the world and work my job. Whatever bit of spare time I get I post on here and rile up some of the young fakkits here and it's funny seeing them cry like little mommy's boys. Most of them deserve the treatment from time to time with their complete ignorance and stupidity.

You rarely ever piss me off Milbuck, but you need a reality check if you think the old guy's here are the sad ones.

Yes. If I was young enough to go outside and play pickup basketball at the park every day, I would. When you reach a certain age, life changes. It's more indoors, coffee, reading books and the occasional trip. Enjoy your lives while you're still young and Go OUT! Enjoy your athletic primes!

poido123
12-07-2015, 04:41 AM
Yes. If I was young enough to go outside and play pickup basketball at the park every day, I would. When you reach a certain age, life changes. It's more indoors, coffee, reading books and the occasional trip. Enjoy your lives while you're still young and Go OUT! Enjoy your athletic primes!

What I wouldn't give for some healthy knees again.

:(

Exactly right. Priorities certainly do change and your body naturally slows down as well as your mind...

Spurs m8
12-07-2015, 04:49 AM
Message boards shouldn't have an age limit tbh

So what if someones older, you'll probably find they post from work and/or don't have kids weighing them down, free to watch and post about ball

Cheers

All Net
12-07-2015, 05:22 AM
Just incredible basketball from GS and I'm loving watch it.

Jameerthefear
12-07-2015, 09:11 AM

Shut up you old ass loser. No one cares.

keep-itreal
12-07-2015, 09:13 AM
this will be their undoing. There will be too much pressure for them to win a title with this perfect start.

SouBeachTalents
12-07-2015, 09:20 AM
this will be their undoing. There will be too much pressure for them to win a title with this perfect start.

Ask the '07 Patriots

Derka
12-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Pacers at home could be the team to end it tomorrow night. If they don't, I doubt the Celtics or Bucks will. After those three games, they're back home for the rest of December with the Cavs coming in on Christmas Day.

Watching history is fun! :applause:

DrakeTheSnake
12-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Pacers at home could be the team to end it tomorrow night. If they don't, I doubt the Celtics or Bucks will. After those three games, they're back home for the rest of December with the Cavs coming in on Christmas Day.

Watching history is fun! :applause:
Pacers are the biggest threat, but all it takes is one night of the Warriors not mentally preparing for a team they otherwise should beat.

Anaximandro1
12-07-2015, 11:13 AM
22-0

ORtg 115.1 DRtg 100.2

Curry 32.4 pts / TS% .707 / PER 35.1 / WS48 .379 / RPM 10.83 / BPM 13.2

Luke Walton GOAT coach :lol

Never seen anything like that :oldlol:

Milbuck
12-07-2015, 11:33 AM

Don't know why older posters are outraged over that post. Thought it was pretty clear I was referring to complete retards like Straight Ballin who come here exclusively to suck their own dick and talk down to the younger posters. Said absolutely nothing about older posters who come here to talk ball genuinely and respectfully.

JohnnySic
12-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Incredible streak but its all ending on the 11th. :D

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-believe-in-boston-3.png

Hopper15
12-07-2015, 12:18 PM
If they reach Cleveland on Christmas day, they'll be 29-0. It would be stunning. They still have to play Indiana and Boston back to back, so let's see how that plays out.

Incorrect. They play Boston and Milwaukee back to back.

MP.Trey
12-07-2015, 12:22 PM

The bold is literally one of the most pathetic things I've ever read. Sounds like something a 13 year old would type about 10 year olds. You really shouldn't be talking down to kid when you act the same age as them

Rose
12-07-2015, 12:24 PM
Incredible streak but its all ending on the 11th. :D

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-believe-in-boston-3.png
I would have loved to have seen them play against Boston's defense with Smart. That would have been one of the toughest tests if not the toughest for them. Now it's just gonna be a good game to watch that they might struggle for a bit in IMO.

Mr Feeny
12-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Incorrect. They play Boston and Milwaukee back to back.

Just checked their schedule. I stand corrected.

DrakeTheSnake
12-07-2015, 01:23 PM
The bold is literally one of the most pathetic things I've ever read. Sounds like something a 13 year old would type about 10 year olds. You really shouldn't be talking down to kid when you act the same age as them
Everything that guy posts is dumb.

lilteapot
12-07-2015, 01:38 PM

Agreed. But we knew poido was pathetic.

ArbitraryWater
12-07-2015, 03:49 PM

this... lol

Legends66NBA7
12-07-2015, 04:06 PM

A 22 game winning streak has only been done 4 times in NBA history. If we go back to last season's regular season, it's a 26 game winning streak. If we go by the last time GS won in the playoffs, it's a 24 game winning streak.

So yeah... it's pretty unreal no matter how you account for it. Just because they haven't yet matched those streak (I'm sure they will catch Miami at this rate), doesn't make it any less impressive.

Legends66NBA7
12-07-2015, 04:10 PM
And why all the hostility in this thread ?

Everyone, chill out.

LoneyROY7
12-07-2015, 04:30 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/a79Jr229u3bzO/giphy.gif

Lebronxrings
12-07-2015, 04:36 PM

body of an old man, mind like a kid.

Get off this forum NOW

Smoke117
12-07-2015, 05:21 PM
It's iight.