PDA

View Full Version : Sad shot of Clarkson and Randle after blowout loss

sammichoffate
12-06-2015, 10:24 PM
http://puu.sh/lMaJn/e497fc709e.png
Hurts to see them like this, tanking can suck dick sometimes :(

TaLvsCuaL
12-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Kobe stans say that this Lakers team don't have talent, so it's fine to ruin youngsters progress. But this is so wrong in my opinion. I feel really bad for the kids and true Lakers fans. It is disgusting.

WayOfWade
12-06-2015, 10:33 PM
It's because of this Lakers team that the Sixers are tanking even harder

HOoopCityJones
12-06-2015, 10:33 PM
Kobe stans say that this Lakers team don't have talent, so it's fine to ruin youngsters progress. But this is so wrong in my opinion. I feel really bad for the kids and true Lakers fans. It is disgusting.

Bro, even the games Kobe sat out they haven't sniffed a victory. The only times they've won is when he was playing. Trust me, he's not the sole reason we're losing, but he is one of the many reasons we are.

FKAri
12-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Bro, even the games Kobe sat out they haven't sniffed a victory. The only times they've won is when he was playing. Trust me, he's not the sole reason we're losing, but he is one of the many reasons we are.

Why not just give the rookies the keys to the team? They'll still lose but at least they'll get some experience.

Magic 32
12-06-2015, 10:37 PM

Clarkson had just shot back to back airballs (3-11).

What should he do? smile?

TaLvsCuaL
12-06-2015, 10:40 PM
I'm not saying Kobe is the culprit of the defeats, but is a ball hog and is shooting 15 times per night. Even if most players of the rosters are scrubs, it is a terrible example being that egoist at this point when He is done. And the valid players can't build any chemistry. It's just sad.

Prime_Shaq
12-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Well said.

DrakeTheSnake
12-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Hurts to see them like this, Kobe can suck dick sometimes :(
fixed.

senelcoolidge
12-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Hurts to see them like this, tanking can suck dick sometimes :(

They're lakers now, so they need to get used to. They won't be doing any winning anytime soon for years to come.

Lebronxrings
12-06-2015, 10:52 PM
its sad what kobes done to this team. I've liked him for a long time, but hes hurting this team. He keeps inserting this losing mentality thats spreading throughout the team.

Sad

Magic 32
12-06-2015, 10:55 PM
its sad what kobes done to this team. I've liked him for a long time, but hes hurting this team. He keeps inserting this losing mentality thats spreading throughout the team.

Sad

Can you explain these "reverse" troll posts.

And do it very slowly, because they are so awful they must be defended with care.

FashionIssues
12-06-2015, 10:55 PM
kobe needs to show them what? nothing about these kids are game changers

CarlosBoozer
12-06-2015, 11:57 PM
No one cares if the lakers win or lose, people want to see the team develop, not kobe chucking up shots and not letting the offense flow (which is also cause of scott the c*ck)

FashionIssues
12-07-2015, 12:23 AM
they get top picks but the truth is special players are generational. who are these top picks in the age of curry and davis? fans want to see progressive builds, not reset button picks every year.

ClipperRevival
12-07-2015, 12:41 AM
There is a dark cloud looming over the Laker franchise and his name is Kobe Bryant. He is the real coach of this team. He is pretty much holding this team hostage. This team won't be able to play real basketball until he's gone. Plus the fact that Scott is a terrible coach doesn't help. But I feel bad for those guys. They have to just watch this "legend" go against the rules of basketball and chuck up bad shot after bad shot while their play is graded on a different scale. Different set of rules for Kobe and everyone else. Let's face it, if anyone on the team had the shot selection, usage and inefficiency of Kobe, they would get scolded hard by Scott. But Scott is Kobe's bit'h. Can't wait until both are gone so we can function like a real team on and off the court.

tragicbronson
12-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Aren't Lakers supposed to lose this season or they lose their top 3 pick to sixers :confusedshrug: ?

coin24
12-07-2015, 04:14 AM
Have any of you watched these guys when Kobe sits out? I think he's doing our eyes a favour..
They need that top 3 pick and the cap or they're fu*ked..
(Don't let Byron have a say in pick:facepalm )

LA_Showtime
12-07-2015, 04:22 AM
What Kobe is doing is despicable but I want Ben Simmons so keep doing work, Black Mamba!

CarlosBoozer
12-07-2015, 04:26 AM
The lakers were at least fun to watch with coach pringles :(

livingby3's
12-07-2015, 05:35 AM
are some fans seriously supportive of what Kobe has been doing?

Dragonyeuw
12-07-2015, 06:02 AM
are some fans seriously supportive of what Kobe has been doing?
You can see who are actually Laker fans and who just worries about Kobe. Those same Kobe fans will be on the Warrior train next year( some already moved on).

Dragonyeuw
12-07-2015, 06:06 AM
There is a dark cloud looming over the Laker franchise and his name is Kobe Bryant. He is the real coach of this team. He is pretty much holding this team hostage. This team won't be able to play real basketball until he's gone. Plus the fact that Scott is a terrible coach doesn't help. But I feel bad for those guys. They have to just watch this "legend" go against the rules of basketball and chuck up bad shot after bad shot while their play is graded on a different scale. Different set of rules for Kobe and everyone else. Let's face it, if anyone on the team had the shot selection, usage and inefficiency of Kobe, they would get scolded hard by Scott. But Scott is Kobe's bit'h. Can't wait until both are gone so we can function like a real team on and off the court.

Its horrible, I was expecting that he'd least be putting up 20 on 41% or something like that. Never would have imagined he'd be this bad, like he's end of the bench, 10 mins a night caliber. The team suck with or without them, but they may as well just hand the keys to the rookies and let them figure it out.

buddha
12-07-2015, 06:16 AM

if the Lakers had talent Clarkson, Russell and Randle would be showing something, they are all role players on good teams. The Lakers need a couple all-star players.

Dragonyeuw
12-07-2015, 07:06 AM
if the Lakers had talent Clarkson, Russell and Randle would be showing something, they are all role players on good teams. The Lakers need a couple all-star players.

And I think they'll get one or two, just not this year with Kobe taking up 5 million on the company payroll and 18 shots a night. Kobe isnt going to relinquish control untill he's no longer playing.

turnaroundJ
12-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Let's just say that I wouldn't feel so sorry if Byron Scott suddenly had an injury

DrakeTheSnake
12-07-2015, 10:10 AM
How were hey supposed to develop any chemistry when they are used to Kobe demanding the ball and taking terrible shots?

DrakeTheSnake
12-07-2015, 10:57 AM
You can still who are actually Laker fans and who just worries about Kobe. Those same Kobe fans will be on the Warrior train next year( some already moved on).
Mr. Jabbar is the first that comes to mind.

f0und
12-07-2015, 11:26 AM
seeing it in motion is even sadder

http://gfycat.com/JadedEagerBovine

HOoopCityJones
12-07-2015, 01:21 PM
How were hey supposed to develop any chemistry when they are used to Kobe demanding the ball and taking terrible shots?

They should feel even worse that they haven't even been able to win a single game without that chucker. :confusedshrug:

I could see if JC or Randle were having this breakout season, and were leading the Team to wins despite the stuff Kobe was doing, but the few games we have won were A. When Kobe played and B. When he played at a higher level than what we're used to today.

Again, no one is saying his play is a positive , but let's not overstate shit and pretend these guys are just waiting to bust loose and they can't because Kobe is holding them back, they all have glaring weaknesses in their game. If anything ALL of this falls on Scott and the Front Office, none of them seem to be bothered to tell Kobe anything.

Byron treats Kobe like a guy in a shooting slump as opposed to someone who's fallen off a cliff because of his injury ridden body and I think that sentiment goes all the way up to Jeanie, Mitch and Jim.

DrakeTheSnake
12-07-2015, 02:11 PM
They should feel even worse that they haven't even been able to win a single game without that chucker. :confusedshrug:

Again, how are they supposed to have chemistry even without Kobe because most of the time they don't get to develop it while Kobe is chucking. They are young and are starting square 1 even with Kobe out. Kobe has left them with pre-season level chemistry.

mehyaM24
12-07-2015, 02:21 PM
must be nice seeing your teammate get cheap adoration despite shooting 2-15 & killing your teams offensive flow.

kobe mentoring these players like only he can. :lol

oh the horror
12-07-2015, 03:22 PM
Again, how are they supposed to have chemistry even without Kobe because most of the time they don't get to develop it while Kobe is chucking. They are young and are starting square 1 even with Kobe out. Kobe has left them with pre-season level chemistry.

So even when Kobe is out, it's still his fault.

Why not just make this thread about what some of you want it to be? Just bash Kobe. Forget talking about anything else in regards to this team or the fact that they're not experienced nor talented enough. It's not a good basketball team. Kobe is one aspect of them losing. Even if he went down for the rest of the season today they're not sniffing any success this season. We all knew this.

oh the horror
12-07-2015, 03:22 PM
must be nice seeing your teammate get cheap adoration despite shooting 2-15 & killing your teams offensive flow.

kobe mentoring these players like only he can. :lol

Cheap adoration? He's a legend that's about to retire. At least sound like you watch basketball f*ggot.

mehyaM24
12-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Cheap adoration? He's a legend that's about to retire. At least sound like you watch basketball f*ggot.

maybe, but he's still doing a shitty job mentoring the young players.

b-b-but "kobe tore his achilles". so then why shoot 15-20 times a game? if he's about winning, like his fanboys claim, he'd take a step back and let the young guns run the show. :confusedshrug:

Magic 32
12-07-2015, 03:28 PM
so then why shoot 15-20 times a game? if he's about winning, like his fanboys claim, he'd take a step back and let the young guns run the show. :confusedshrug:

Are you saying that they would win if the kids ran the show?

At best, the Lakers would lose their pick and end with 27 wins (and that would be if everything went perfect).

FKAri
12-07-2015, 03:31 PM

At best, the Lakers would lose their pick and end with 27 wins (and that would be if everything went perfect).

The rookies would certainly learn more and get better experience. Do you think DLo is learning anything about being a PG in the NBA by giving the ball to Kobe and jogging to a corner?

mehyaM24
12-07-2015, 03:39 PM

the young players, specifically d'angelo, clarkson & randle, would learn more having plays ran through them.

they actually play within flow, unlike kobe who literally only shot jacks (and gets cheered for it).

DrakeTheSnake
12-07-2015, 03:41 PM
So even when Kobe is out, it's still his fault.

Why not just make this thread about what some of you want it to be? Just bash Kobe. Forget talking about anything else in regards to this team or the fact that they're not experienced nor talented enough. It's not a good basketball team. Kobe is one aspect of them losing. Even if he went down for the rest of the season today they're not sniffing any success this season. We all knew this.

Not sure how people don't get this. Any time your team is used to one guy being the focal point of the offense, taking him out means you have no chemistry. You see this with the Cavs too. When LeBron is out, even the talent stacked Cavs struggle because they have not developed chemistry as a unit without LeBron. With the Lakers, they are used to Kobe being on the court taking most of the shots, so why would you expect instant chemistry without him?

ArbitraryWater
12-07-2015, 03:41 PM

that word makes zero sense in your context you dumbass

Magic 32
12-07-2015, 03:53 PM
the young players, specifically d'angelo, clarkson & randle, would learn more having plays ran through them.

Let them start learning next year with Simmons.

Jameerthefear
12-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Wait so it's either the rookies can't win without Kobe or with him OR that Kobe is tanking the team on purpose and it's good that he's chucking. Which one is it? You guys switch it the **** up every 2 days. If it's the first one then there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason for Kobe to be chucking up shots like he is. NOT ONE good reason

Dragonyeuw
12-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Not sure how people don't get this. Any time your team is used to one guy being the focal point of the offense, taking him out means you have no chemistry. You see this with the Cavs too. When LeBron is out, even the talent stacked Cavs struggle because they have not developed chemistry as a unit without LeBron. With the Lakers, they are used to Kobe being on the court taking most of the shots, so why would you expect instant chemistry without him?

Except in this instance, Kobe has barely played the past 2 years and a number of guys on the team are rookies, 2nd year players, and vets that came onboard this year. Most of the team hasn't really played much with Kobe for chemistry to be a factor. Yes they suck with and without him, but what exactly are the new players learning about the game right now, asides from watching a broken down 37 year old play twice as many minutes and take twice as many shots as his current abilities warrant?