PDA

View Full Version : The Bulls should get rid of Derrick Rose

KellhitEmup15
12-06-2015, 11:35 PM
This cancerous chucker adds nothing to this team.
He can't shot, can't pass, only cares about himself and brand and is the biggest wuss I have ever seen mentally and physically. If the Bulls waived this clown they could focus on the game and not dealing with his retarded ass.

nathanjizzle
12-06-2015, 11:37 PM
thats weird, cuz the bulls last season without rose went 10-10. , they are 1-1 this year without him. why would you want to get rid of a player that takes your team above .600?
in 2013 when rose didnt play at all, the bulls were at .560, and both season after when rose played they were at .64 including this season. let me know what you think about that.

also, in last season, when butler was the leading scorer in games, the bulls record was 13-12, when rose was the leading scorer, the bulls went 10-5. let me know what you think about that aswell.

beastee
12-06-2015, 11:39 PM
ISH should get rid of Kell....This cancerous poster adds nothing to this board.

plowking
12-06-2015, 11:41 PM
I'd give up Dragic for him.

Less years on Rose's contract.

BasedTom
12-06-2015, 11:42 PM
does china have a wheelchair basketball league?

KellhitEmup15
12-06-2015, 11:42 PM
ISH should get rid of Kell....This cancerous poster adds nothing to this board.

You are sad because I'm pointing out D rose is a injured fraud who barely plays and when he does play he is terrible.

KellhitEmup15
12-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Replace D rose with an above average point guard like Mike Conley the Bulls would have made finals by now.

beastee
12-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Your sad because I'm pointing out D rose is a injured fraud who barely plays and when he does play he is terrible.

Hit up spell check first buddy...

outbreak
12-06-2015, 11:49 PM
thats weird, cuz the bulls last season without rose went 10-10. , they are 1-1 this year without him. why would you want to get rid of a player that takes your team above .600?
in 2013 when rose didnt play at all, the bulls were at .560, and both season after when rose played they were at .64 including this season. let me know what you think about that.

also, in last season, when butler was the leading scorer in games, the bulls record was 13-12, when rose was the leading scorer, the bulls went 10-5. let me know what you think about that aswell.
That stat just shows butler led the scoring more often and butler had to score in a lot of games where rose played like trash and cost them the game.

KellhitEmup15
12-06-2015, 11:58 PM
Derrick Rose 35% fg and 23% from three what a impact player.

atljonesbro
12-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Would anybody ACTUALLY want the guy? He's an awful basketball player on an awful co tract

ISHGoat
12-07-2015, 12:52 AM
Would anybody ACTUALLY want the guy? He's an awful basketball player on an awful co tract
:roll:

beau_boy04
12-08-2015, 02:58 AM
yes pls get rid of him hes no longer what he used to be. trade him and other assets to sixers for their 1st round pick this season

DoctorP
12-08-2015, 03:00 AM
I'd give up Dragic for him.

Less years on Rose's contract.

no. we already have Tyler Johnson

oarabbus
12-08-2015, 03:07 AM
I'd rather have Livingston's defense behind/next to Curry than D Rose. No thanks.

JohnMax
12-08-2015, 03:26 AM

100 percent truth
http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/Kcj/g6B/Kcjg6Broi.gif

Mrofir
12-08-2015, 03:31 AM
Here's what this thread should actually say:

Derrick Rose is no longer and will never be a superstar caliber player competing for MVPs.

But you know, that's actually kind of sad and a loss for the league. I guess it's more fun to just blindly hate him for whatever reason. Coming from that elite level it's no surprise he is still struggling to define himself in his new body, but he's a pretty good player.

yarrak
12-08-2015, 05:55 AM

It's not like once Rose leaves, they will not replace him dumbass. Once they replace him with someone who can contribute, they will do better.

nathanjizzle
12-08-2015, 08:30 AM
It's not like once Rose leaves, they will not replace him dumbass. Once they replace him with someone who can contribute, they will do better.

is this really your logic? so take a player from a team that is proven to make the team alot better, and replace him with someone that can "contribute" and theyll be better then they were? and you are calling me the dumbass?
:facepalm

poido123
12-08-2015, 08:42 AM
rose is a really bad fit for our team and probably nearly every NBA team out there.

I can only hope that we finally get some fcking talent in our backcourt outside of Butler, instead of these stop gaps and underachievers.

nathanjizzle
12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
rose is a really bad fit for our team and probably nearly every NBA team out there.

I can only hope that we finally get some fcking talent in our backcourt outside of Butler, instead of these stop gaps and underachievers.

sorry to burst your bubble about butler, but hes not as impactful as you think.

PP34Deuce
12-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Rose reminds me of Baron Davis.....

Incredibly explosive playmakers who weren't true PG's but just could make plays. they had strength,speed,hops, and an aggression like an NFL running back.

Once these guys got hurt, they became injury prone and a shell of who they were. Mental side of the game has disappeared for them. Rose is just like Baron Davis in that he cares more about his brand now than winning ball games. They work hard enough to not be considered lazy, but aren't guys like an Adrian peterson, or Paul george that work constantly on their game.

Sad because at 27, we are talking about rose like he's out of the league. Once he's at peace with his ability limitations, I believe you will still get a very good starter that plays D, and can contribute all around.

pegasus
12-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Yeah he's been too up and down this season, and actually cost us a few games, but let's not forget how we played in the playoffs last year. He can still be the best player on the court in big games and swing a series.