PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland has no respect for Lebron

Straight_Ballin
12-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Was in Cleveland area last Tuesday for the Wizards game and all I saw were Lebron jerseys that had been converted into Irving Jerseys. Not surprising that the town still maintains the "not respected until proven" mindset. Everyone there pretty much had the same story about how they are sick of Lebron whining about how he needs MORE help when he's just going to freeze them out with his style of play. This guy was kind enough to allow me to take a picture of him with his new Irving jersey. :lol

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w394/LefraudShames/LOL/Irving_zpsqyiphnyy.jpg

Andrei89
12-07-2015, 12:33 PM
But, the bigger question is:

Did you learn the difference between "effect" and "affect"?

Straight_Ballin
12-07-2015, 12:39 PM
But, the bigger question is:

Did you learn the difference between "effect" and "affect"?

And an even bigger question is why would someone point out a grammar error that occurs everywhere, on a nearly daily basis unless they are incapable forming a constructive argument worth reading? :confusedshrug:

http://theadvancededit.com/grammar/common-grammar-mistakes-affect-versus-effect/

stalkerforlife
12-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Was in Cleveland area last Tuesday for the Wizards game and all I saw were Lebron jerseys that had been converted into Irving Jerseys. Not surprising that the town still maintains the "not respected until proven" mindset. Everyone there pretty much had the same story about how they are sick of Lebron whining about how he needs MORE help when he's just going to freeze them out with his style of play. This guy was kind enough to allow me to take a picture of him with his new Irving jersey. :lol

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w394/LefraudShames/LOL/Irving_zpsqyiphnyy.jpg

:roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2015, 12:42 PM
When you play for $tats and throw teammates under the bus, save for athletic prowess, what is there to respect?

Funny pic by the way :oldlol:

Marchesk
12-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Kind of dumb though. Where did Irving take the Cavs before Lebron? And when is he going to play again?

JT123
12-07-2015, 02:13 PM
50 years old and this is the best troll material you can come up with? :biggums:

Straight_Ballin
12-07-2015, 02:38 PM
50 years old and this is the best troll material you can come up with? :biggums:

100,000+ posts on multiple accounts and this is the best reply you could come up with? I wish I was 50.... I'd have enough money in my 401K at that point to retire.

Gus Hemmingway
12-07-2015, 02:48 PM

LOL Rest in piss ISH Ole heads...

always crying about Alts, whining about era's, recycling the same Gifs, circle jerking over corny jokes

New Sheriffs in town, hard hitters, thick blood, we worldwide. So hit that cap locks button and press reply bitch because we know the meltdown is comin:lol :lol :lol,

Straight_Ballin
12-07-2015, 02:54 PM
^ Almost 700 posts in just one month. :lol

IMObjective
12-07-2015, 03:42 PM
The problem with being a mercenary is that you lose that primary fanbase that loves you no matter what. The one that remains loyal to you till the day you retire. Cleveland might appreciate him being back, but they no longer love him. Miami for sure does not give a f*ck about him anymore, and the rest of the country is watching other stars now. There is the Lebron stanbase, but these groups are usually mostly made of bandwagoners and will be gone once he turns into a scrub. He'll probably always have ESPN and the media though, the most influential fanbase of them all.

Beastmode88
12-07-2015, 03:44 PM
^ Almost 700 posts in just one month. :lol

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebronxrings
12-07-2015, 04:28 PM
op is lying, he doesn't go outside.

JT123
12-07-2015, 05:01 PM
LOL Rest in piss ISH Ole heads...

always crying about Alts, whining about era's, recycling the same Gifs, circle jerking over corny jokes

New Sheriffs in town, hard hitters, thick blood, we worldwide. So hit that cap locks button and press reply bitch because we know the meltdown is comin:lol :lol :lol,
:lol :lol :lol