PDA

View Full Version : 1 year after Kobe's retirement, talks about a comeback will happen

Nash
12-07-2015, 01:44 PM
I'm so sure of this. Book it.
A year or so after Kobe's retirement we will hear reports about how 'good Kobe looks', and how he's 'itching to return' and that he's a gym rat that would have no problems physically to make a comeback.

Also, there is the Jordan connection to it all.

SuperPippen
12-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

If there's any NBA player willing to create a 'will he, won't he' media circus, it's Kobe. And ultimately it will just lead to the wider public being even more repulsed by him, a la Brett Favre.

Dude should've retired two years ago, for the sake of his legacy. He's having what is quite possibly the worst statistical season in NBA history. It's a disgrace just to watch him, and I say that as someone who has always completely respected Kobe's greatness. But this is a f*cking atrocity against sport.

Gus Hemmingway
12-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Bets start now

25%fg on 10%3pt :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Magic 32
12-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Bets start now

25%fg on 10%3pt :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Funny.

I'm betting on someone being 28.57% by the end of this season.

FKAri
12-07-2015, 03:16 PM
His body is completely falling apart. Unless he gets some cybernetic implants or some shit he's done. If that achilles injury didn't happen it would've been interesting to see how long he could've continued. But it's just a matter of time before some part of the body was going to fail anyway so it's probably just wishful thinking.