PDA

View Full Version : Terror couple's bombs were set to kill first responders

UK2K
12-07-2015, 07:18 PM
Bombs left at a Southern California social services facility by the gun-wielding radical Muslim couple who killed 14 and wounded 21 were set to go off when first responders arrived, Fox News learned on Monday, in a vicious strategy often seen in the Middle East.

I said long ago, the terror game would evolve. Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't been done sooner.

The Paris attackers, for example, could have dropped a pipe bombs in a dozen metal trashcans outside on the street, turning them into basically giant hand grenades wjth thousands of pieces of shrapnel.

The attacks have evolved, and will continue to evolve, and first responders are the next easiest target.

DonDadda59
12-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't been done sooner.

It was (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-booby-trapped-apartment-article-1.2354863) :no:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2354860!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/aurora11n-2-web.jpg

Eerie how similar the 2 mass shootings were. AR-15s, body armor, booby-trapped house... Only difference is Farook knew his victims as they were his long time co-workers, Holmes just killed random people.

EDIT- Forgot the whole Muslim thing. This recent case is much, much worse because of the burqas.

UK2K
12-07-2015, 07:40 PM
It was (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-booby-trapped-apartment-article-1.2354863) :no:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2354860!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/aurora11n-2-web.jpg

Eerie how similar the 2 mass shootings were. AR-15s, body armor, booby-trapped house... Only difference is Farook knew his victims as they were his long time co-workers, Holmes just killed random people.

EDIT- Forgot the whole Muslim thing. This recent case is much, much worse because of the burqas.

I meant bombs planted targeting first responders, since that's what the thread says.

He's not the first or last to plant explosives at his house. I mean the first responders on the scene. Those are the people you want to intimidate, because those are the people the victims are depending on to stop the carnage.

KevinNYC
12-07-2015, 07:46 PM
Columbine was intended as more of bombing than a shooting rampage as well. Their bomb didn't go off.

I learned today this is was most deadly terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11, and the most deadly mass shooting since Sandy Hook.

DonDadda59
12-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Columbine was intended as more of bombing than a shooting rampage as well. Their bomb didn't go off.

Yup. Klebold and Harris set a time bomb in the cafeteria but when it didn't go off, they decided to improvise and go in shooting.

I learned today this is was most deadly terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11, and the most deadly mass shooting since Sandy Hook.

Worst Radical Islamic terror attack since 9/11, not even the worst mass shooting in the last 3 years. But we have to get rid of all Muslims in America.

Go figure.

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Stop trying to minimize the San Bernadino massacre. People were killed for no reason. There's no reason to play the politics game and compare the death count.:facepalm

KevinNYC
12-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Yup. Klebold and Harris set a time bomb in the cafeteria but when it didn't go off, they decided to improvise and go in shooting.

I think the bomb was supposed to go off at the end. I definitely think they wanted to the the FPS experience first.

DonDadda59
12-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Stop trying to minimize the San Bernadino massacre. People were killed for no reason. There's no reason to play the politics game and compare the death count.:facepalm

The leading candidate for President on the Republican side (by a huge margin, mind you) is using it to push for effectively making it illegal to be Muslim in America.

But yeah, I'm the one who's politicizing it. :roll:

I think the bomb was supposed to go off at the end. I definitely think they wanted to the the FPS experience first.

Really? I only vaguely remember the case now, but I thought their original idea was to plant the bomb in the lunch room while they waited outside in the parking lot, wait for it to go off and then pick off everyone as they left the building.

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 08:11 PM
The leading candidate for President on the Republican side (by a huge margin, mind you) is using it to push for effectively making it illegal to be Muslim in America.

But yeah, I'm the one who's politicizing it. :roll:

Yes, you're correct. You're both politicizing it.

DonDadda59
12-07-2015, 08:13 PM
Yes, you're correct. You're both politicizing it.

How am I 'politicizing' it? Details, please.

nathanjizzle
12-07-2015, 08:18 PM
and in both cases, both idiots had no idea how to set up a actuating switch to a door or window that would send 12 volts to an ignitor. dumb terrorists, do better.

DonDadda59
12-07-2015, 08:20 PM
and in both cases, both idiots had no idea how to set up a actuating switch to a door or window that would send 12 volts to an ignitor. dumb terrorists, do better.

:milton

Where's I'm Still Ballin/Gif Reaction when you need him?

DeuceWallaces
12-07-2015, 08:25 PM

Worst Radical Islamic terror attack since 9/11, not even the worst mass shooting in the last 3 years. But we have to get rid of all Muslims in America.

Go figure.

If someone can buy a gun and murder 20 kindergarteners with no change in gun restrictions you can bet your ass the focus will be on muslims or abortion extremists and not gun control.

Nick Young
12-07-2015, 08:30 PM
If someone can buy a gun and murder 20 kindergarteners with no change in gun restrictions you can bet your ass the focus will be on muslims or abortion extremists and not gun control.
Do you understand how the US Constitution works?

Do you understand how changes are made to the US Constitution?

DonDadda59
12-07-2015, 08:33 PM

Not even that. The Army of God directed/inspired terrorist attacks against abortion clinics/planned parenthood have gotten so pervasive that the most recently attacked facility had a panic room. That saved many lives.

But still, you didn't really hear the media or anyone else talk about the frequency with which Christian terrorists attack planned parenthood/abortion clinics. The Colorado mass shooting was completely swept under the rug once the words 'ISIS' and 'Muslim' were thrown around a few days later.

UK2K
12-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Not even that. The Army of God directed/inspired terrorist attacks against abortion clinics/planned parenthood have gotten so pervasive that the most recently attacked facility had a panic room. That saved many lives.

But still, you didn't really hear the media or anyone else talk about the frequency with which Christian terrorists attack planned parenthood/abortion clinics. The Colorado mass shooting was completely swept under the rug once the words 'ISIS' and 'Muslim' were thrown around a few days later.
You should start a thread about it.

We're discussing THIS terrorist attack in here. Stop deflecting.

outbreak
12-07-2015, 08:51 PM
I said long ago, the terror game would evolve. Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't been done sooner.

The Paris attackers, for example, could have dropped a pipe bombs in a dozen metal trashcans outside on the street, turning them into basically giant hand grenades wjth thousands of pieces of shrapnel.

The attacks have evolved, and will continue to evolve, and first responders are the next easiest target.
It was but not in terrorist attacks. American airforce started in during world war 2 with final waves of aerial bombs being set on a timer to go off hours later when the responders would be going through the rubble.

senelcoolidge
12-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Hmm, looks like the family of the terrorist got a large amount of money before they went on their terrorist killing spree. Fishy stuff. Even their lawyer isn't talking.

NumberSix
12-07-2015, 10:05 PM
It also turns out that a large amount of money was deposited into their bank account a couple weeks ago.

poido123
12-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Can't wait to hear Don dadda and Deuce Wallace b.tch all day about Trump's presidency when he gets in.

Start getting used to the hardline approach or you can pack your bags with the Muslims and go with them.

DeuceWallaces
12-08-2015, 12:08 AM
Do you understand how the US Constitution works?

Do you understand how changes are made to the US Constitution?

Given that I'm the only one between the two of us who actually partakes in civics, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're the one who is confused.

Maybe you should read up on the 90's.

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 01:02 AM
Given that I'm the only one between the two of us who actually partakes in civics, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're the one who is confused.

Maybe you should read up on the 90's.
Do you understand how changes are made to the US Constitution, sport?:confusedshrug:

NumberSix
12-08-2015, 09:51 AM

What's with all the unfinished bottles of ginger ale?

Lebowsky
12-08-2015, 10:30 AM
What's with all the unfinished bottles of ginger ale?
Most likely gasoline or some other flammable fluid.

KevinNYC
12-08-2015, 10:35 AM
What's with all the unfinished bottles of ginger ale?They were filled with gasoline.

[QUOTE]Of all the people we talked to, many said it was (the) most complex system they

DeuceWallaces
12-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Do you understand how changes are made to the US Constitution, sport?:confusedshrug:

It's not worth arguing with you if you are truly this confused. Read up on the 90's my little idiot friend. Maybe if you actually participated in government before you wouldn't be this confused.

UK2K
12-08-2015, 01:51 PM
They were filled with gasoline.

Like I said, you could rack up a much higher body count using basic stuff from Wal-Mart as opposed to strapping up and shooting it out with cops in the street.

But, the goal isn't body count, the goal is shock and awe.

KevinNYC
12-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Like I said, you could rack up a much higher body count using basic stuff from Wal-Mart

Given the amount of stuff at their house, this is very much looking like other stuff was planned and this was impulsive.

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 05:16 PM
It's not worth arguing with you if you are truly this confused. Read up on the 90's my little idiot friend. Maybe if you actually participated in government before you wouldn't be this confused.
Do you know how changes are made to the Constitution, sport?

DeuceWallaces
12-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Do you know how changes are made to the Constitution, sport?

Of course, but you're obviously confused. It's not necessary. Read a little next time before you post.

And make sure to register this year before you vote next. You can't just request an absentee ballot before having registered.

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Of course, but you're obviously confused. It's not necessary. Read a little next time before you post.

And make sure to register this year before you vote next. You can't just request an absentee ballot before having registered.
They send me an absentee ballot in the mail every year, I don't even request it. Guess the US government really cares about what I have to say:cheers:

Do you know how changes are made to the Constitution yet, sport?

DeuceWallaces
12-08-2015, 06:10 PM
They send me an absentee ballot in the mail every year, I don't even request it. Guess the US government really cares about what I have to say:cheers:

Do you know how changes are made to the Constitution yet, sport?

You have to request an absentee ballot.

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 06:17 PM
You have to request an absentee ballot.
And yet, I keep receiving one in the mail every presidential election.:cheers:

DeuceWallaces
12-08-2015, 06:19 PM
And yet, I keep receiving one in the mail every presidential election.:cheers:

It's your story, you can tell it anyway you want. :rolleyes:

Nick Young
12-08-2015, 06:28 PM
It's almost as if the US government values my potential vote more than it does your actual vote, sport.